PDA

View Full Version : Well....about PL.....

Axelrod15
04-28-2013, 10:30 PM
When is the next update coming out because I'm sorry to say this but I got kinda bored of it when AL came out. You see I am waiting for PL's "Bone Hammer" moment. Because to be honest I like the black dragon armor and stuff but the Blacksmoke Mountain areas were kinda boring (remember this is my opinion). In conclusion, I really hope that PL's next update will outdo every other update they have had and will make PL more famous. I'm sorry if I offended some people (even devs and mods) I had no intention to hurt anyone.

Play Hard,
Axelrod15

Jcyee
04-29-2013, 12:03 AM
STS knows that its PL players want an update. I doubt another thread will do any good to persuade them to get an expansion out next week.

It has been reiterated a lot that AL is STS's most successful franchise right now which is why it is getting all the attention. Each Legends game has had its own span of time in which it was the center of attention for STS. Arcane's happens to be more successful and thus is getting more attention.

Beanerboi
04-29-2013, 07:25 AM
Why not post that on PL forums?

Axelrod15
04-29-2013, 11:10 AM
Why not post that on PL forums?

I know I completely forgot to do that ;)

Temarichan
04-29-2013, 10:26 PM
I like AL over PL. :) sorry. I tried all STS games (Not just blurting out loud), but AL has the best graphics, social network, etc. Perhaps if STS would just top notch the PL graphics, I'll try to play again. And also movements. Id like them a lot more graceful like AL :)

Axelrod15
04-29-2013, 10:37 PM
I like AL over PL. :) sorry. I tried all STS games (Not just blurting out loud), but AL has the best graphics, social network, etc. Perhaps if STS would just top notch the PL graphics, I'll try to play again. And also movements. Id like them a lot more graceful like AL :)

I totally agree but I want PL to come back because that was the first STS game I started with.