PDA

View Full Version : woot :o

cdfo
04-29-2013, 01:11 AM
nah.. after farming in fun house and house of pain about 2 week and spend about 4 hours a day..tadaaaaa... I found 2 glyphic steel .I got 1 from snake. and last one my gf got it ( and its mine now :D ) I wonder how long it take to craft 1 demonic wand set -.-"

Wendellism
04-29-2013, 01:30 AM
Not to sound like I'm jealous or something, but shouldn't this be posted to the Crafting Section?

Deathofan
04-29-2013, 01:36 AM
He is celebrating how his hours imput into this game got rewarded, I would say that's in general.

At that rate It will take you around half a year moar to finish, you better farm feast and sell the dragon drops and buy it as a set. Gratz for the drops though *sell them*.

cdfo
04-29-2013, 01:53 AM
its not about crafting .. its about drop rate. farming in nuri its my side job . usually runs in fang n slayer.
planing to buy demonic wand set. but hard to find the seller . pls let me know if u know someone selling demonic wand set ..
thx a lot

Deathofan
04-29-2013, 02:12 AM
I saw someone in game a while ago trading his wand set for mace set, i'll let you know if I find him again and accepts gold.

ThePvpTwink
04-29-2013, 07:01 PM
nice. I've only got 1 glyphic blade steel before and by random chance

I was running nuris last night on 1.5 combo blessing and reroll really helps. Got like charmin cloth and demsonic mace recipe and several trash pinks :/