PDA

View Full Version : Sts quick!!

Madstar
04-29-2013, 07:51 AM
On my alt email account, it is my bank where i put my money etc just cause i needed more stash etc.

anyways on in i have my money that i tried to put back on my main acc but trade has been disabled!?!?!?!? WTF guys i need my money on my main acc now cause there is something i need to purchase fast before the seller sells!!!!

guys wth???

Madstar
04-29-2013, 07:55 AM
why did u disable my trade honestly??!!?! all my cash is on my alt, and now i cant give it back to my main when i need it in the next 2 hours PLEASE guys wtf?? i actually do feel mad right now!! not star, just mad!

FluffNStuff
04-29-2013, 07:59 AM
Forum can't help, contact support with the details and they should be able to fix it for you.

Madstar
04-29-2013, 08:00 AM
Forum can't help, contact support with the details and they should be able to fix it for you.

lol? support takes a week to answer! i need my money in the next 2 hours! its not my fault its their problem to put useless things like this honestly its my money why cant i use it now?....

Raxin
04-29-2013, 08:04 AM

lol? support takes a week to answer! i need my money in the next 2 hours! its not my fault its their problem to put useless things like this honestly its my money why cant i use it now?....
I see these threads nonstop...
Pay 12plat get another char slot fo storage or stash slots....only yur own fault using multiple accnts to.store gold....

Madstar
04-29-2013, 08:05 AM
I see these threads nonstop...
Pay 12plat get another char slot fo storage or stash slots....only yur own fault using multiple accnts to.store gold....

dont need ''ur own fault'' comments. its not my fault AT ALL.

LwMark
04-29-2013, 08:06 AM
I can understand on PL u wana make a spare email to stash gold if u hav no plat, but AL has a HUGE gold cap, gl

Madstar
04-29-2013, 08:11 AM
I can understand on PL u wana make a spare email to stash gold if u hav no plat, but AL has a HUGE gold cap, gl

idc i use for stash slots and i put some gold for filthy rich etc etc now i cant put back on my main!!

wvhills
04-29-2013, 08:11 AM
they have some kind of system in place that blocks all trades if a low level toon suddenly gains huge amounts of gold. I'm sure there's a good reason, I just don't know what it is.

Madstar
04-29-2013, 08:16 AM
they have some kind of system in place that blocks all trades if a low level toon suddenly gains huge amounts of gold. I'm sure there's a good reason, I just don't know what it is.

well they could at least warn us before we get what just happned to me!!

Madstar
04-29-2013, 08:17 AM
man i need my money quick...

verydangerous
04-29-2013, 08:23 AM
Dude... you need to calm down first.
There's a lot of people got the same issue just like yours.
I understand that you are upset but the best way is wait until devs respond to your thread in here asap.
I know they are a little slow in returning mails, but the best way is to just wait calmed. :)

Madstar
04-29-2013, 08:25 AM
Dude... you need to calm down first.
There's a lot of people got the same issue just like yours.
I understand that you are upset but the best way is wait until devs respond to your thread in here asap.
I know they are a little slow in returning mails, but the best way is to just wait calmed. :)

i need my money for in less than 2 hours. how to stay calm when i know nothing will be done before a week? :(

Cero
04-29-2013, 08:25 AM
edit. miss read nothing to say.

Madstar
04-29-2013, 08:27 AM
edit. miss read nothing to say.

no plat offers here or some but they dont work. and it will again get disabled or whatver! takes 2 sec for sts to unlock it back they just need to care more about it!

Raxin
04-29-2013, 08:28 AM
edited for Cero
Ninja edit

Madstar
04-29-2013, 08:31 AM
zomgggg come onnnn!

Cero
04-29-2013, 08:33 AM
lol got quoted before i could even edit:)

Madstar
04-29-2013, 08:51 AM
please hurry!

Uzii
04-29-2013, 08:54 AM

probably bc of scams. but i dont think its thinked trough. its like evryone who want transfer need email sts that hes going to do so they want block merching abilities, but i doubt it will help.

many players have different characters on different email accounts. its definetly not players fault now. player should be able to do with his accounts what he wants, if he gets scamed then its his own fault. they put already so many warnings, scaming methods, in menu screen its hard not to notice lol. everyone is warned.

this blocking just brings displasure for players and more work to sts.

Madstar
04-29-2013, 08:56 AM
probably bc of scams. but i dont think its thinked trough. its like evryone who want transfer need email sts that hes going to do so they want block merching abilities, but i doubt it will help.

many players have different characters on different email accounts. its definetly not players fault now. player should be able to do with his accounts what he wants, if he gets scamed then its his own fault. they put already so many warnings, scaming methods, in menu screen its hard not to notice lol. everyone is warned.

this blocking just brings displasure for players and more work to sts.

very very well said!!!

Madstar
04-29-2013, 09:03 AM
More than an hour and not a single word from devs!! :( :( :( :( : ( :(
just checked they are viewing other threads like people bheind toons instead of important or problem ones!

Madstar
04-29-2013, 09:46 AM
gonna lose my seller,,, thanks a lot ... awesome

SkyDagger
04-29-2013, 09:48 AM
I encountered this issue too. and took 2 days for a sts support response . sorry to hear about that bro .

FluffNStuff
04-29-2013, 09:49 AM

Then it will take a week plus the amount of time you waste here. Seriously, there have been a ton of these and the mods always say contact support. Just trying to give you a head start.

Madstar
04-29-2013, 09:50 AM
Then it will take a week plus the amount of time you waste here. Seriously, there have been a ton of these and the mods always say contact support. Just trying to give you a head start.

nonsense.. :( once they see this thread all they have to do is *click* then problem solved.. why bother sending mails etc when they see this..

Samhayne
04-29-2013, 09:53 AM
Hey Madstar,

We employ a fraud detection system to help stop people who use fraudulent or stolen credit cards or accounts that go on to purchase large amounts of Gold and then transfer them off to mule accounts. It is unfortunate that people try to steal in this manner, as it just ruins things for the rest of us :(

If you've already sent an email to support@spacetimestudios.com with your information and what happened, then they will be with you in the near future. Support tickets are answered in the order received. Thank you for your patience.

Thread closed.