PDA

View Full Version : Black OCD helm?

Caiahar
04-29-2013, 11:12 AM
Hey guys, I had a friend from PL who played with me and GM of an awesome guild, long ago, and he disappeared and stopped playing. Yesterday he came back and said he was busy with family. And he showed me a black OCD helm
Which he said he found in stash after his long break.

How is that possible?

razerfingers
04-29-2013, 12:09 PM
Hey guys, I had a friend from PL who played with me and GM of an awesome guild, long ago, and he disappeared and stopped playing. Yesterday he came back and said he was busy with family. And he showed me a black OCD helm

How is that possible?

Cause he's trolling you

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Caiahar
04-29-2013, 12:16 PM

How is that possible?

Cause he's trolling you

Wat.

The Happiness
04-29-2013, 12:33 PM
Since you can only buy one with platinum he either bought one and stashed it, forgetting he had bought it or he was messing with you.

Caiahar
04-29-2013, 01:17 PM
Since you can only buy one with platinum he either bought one and stashed it, forgetting he had bought it or he was messing with you.
maybe. bought one and found it 5 months later.

TheBedtBird
04-29-2013, 02:00 PM
The description does say, ”For those who spent an insanse amount of time playing” or something similar to that. He may have gotten one free for having an account or playing for a long time, thats what I think:)

Xvanitykingx
04-29-2013, 02:08 PM
The black OCD helm is only purchasable. There is no way you can receive it for free.

Not even the original one is, why should the black one or the silver one be?

Caiahar
04-29-2013, 02:13 PM
The black OCD helm is only purchasable. There is no way you can receive it for free.

._. idk

EDIT: ._. :banana: :p ._. <------dat face :banana: ._.

SUPA EDIT NUMBAH TOO: Fixed :p :banana: ._.

NotYoCookiez
04-29-2013, 02:29 PM
That would be a heck of a free gift. Almost $40 worth

razerfingers
04-29-2013, 02:32 PM
The description does say, ”For those who spent an insanse amount of time playing” or something similar to that. He may have gotten one free for having an account or playing for a long time, thats what I think:)

Why haznt apollo or mysticaldream gotten one then? Lulz

aav5224
04-29-2013, 02:33 PM
its a nerd hacker helping the guild and giving free Ocd helmets in stash i even found one my self

razerfingers
04-29-2013, 02:36 PM
its a nerd hacker helping the guild and giving free Ocd helmets in stash i even found one my self

Pics or it didnt happen. Also include purchase history lol

aav5224
04-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Pics or it didnt happen. Also include purchase history lol

cant ya take a joke :P

Zeus
04-29-2013, 03:06 PM

If it's funny, he will take it. :p

Suentous PO
04-29-2013, 03:45 PM

No. Easily disprovable if we knew his start date.

Caiahar
04-29-2013, 03:50 PM

No. Easily disprovable if we knew his start date.

I know he has frozen crown of gratitude..i think its the helm u get when u buy all maps long ago?

Suentous PO
04-29-2013, 04:01 PM
I know he has frozen crown of gratitude..i think its the helm u get when u buy all maps long ago?
Frozen crown was for buying all maps, me and a few ppl on this thread are older than that and never got a free OCD. Ive never heard of anyone getting anything that cost 500 plat for free. He's pullin your leg.

Ujustgotnuked
04-29-2013, 04:02 PM

Crown is for if you bought any maps before they became free, i had a nerdgasm when i saw all the maps free ;)

Reunegade
04-29-2013, 04:31 PM
I have crown but don't remember how I got it............also I thought SoG was purchasing maps before they became free?

angeldawn
04-29-2013, 04:52 PM
The shield of gratitude was for buying some maps (main spine) spending a certain amount of plat on it before they became free.

Frozen crown was for buying some of the additional maps that weren't main spine.

Geeze ppl come on.

Oldcoot
04-29-2013, 04:58 PM
Ha ha, keepm straight dawn

razerfingers
04-29-2013, 05:21 PM

yeh

Spyce
04-29-2013, 05:47 PM
Troll.

Extreme
04-29-2013, 05:53 PM
I asked my mom to transfer mine through email.

razerfingers
04-29-2013, 07:23 PM
I asked my mom to transfer mine through email.

Useless post is useless

Xvanitykingx
04-29-2013, 09:40 PM
useless post is useless

sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

lmfao!

Xvanitykingx
04-29-2013, 09:43 PM

._. idk

EDIT: ._. :banana: :p ._. <------dat face :banana: ._.

SUPA EDIT NUMBAH TOO: Fixed :p :banana: ._.

I see what you did there.... ha, grammar sure does change the meaning of things. :/

(You can blame the spell check for this one though) :p