PDA

View Full Version : Plasma pyramid booting

Prototypedwar
04-29-2013, 03:00 PM
i am trying to level my mage at plasma pyramid. whenever i join a high level player, they either boot me or tell me to leave. why? i dont see why this is necessary .. anyone here have an explanation?

aav5224
04-29-2013, 03:03 PM
cause u hvae to loook pro when you join or u will get kicked out

MightyMicah
04-29-2013, 03:08 PM
i am trying to level my mage at plasma pyramid. whenever i join a high level player, they either boot me or tell me to leave. why? i dont see why this is necessary .. anyone here have an explanation?

Often people go there to farm gold. When another person joins, the gold is split between the characters. They don't wanna share their gold so they boot you. It's annoying as crap, I know. That's why I never boot anyone, myself.

Prototypedwar
04-29-2013, 03:12 PM
Oh .. Didn't know gold was split, thanks for the quick reply though.

Ape
04-29-2013, 03:23 PM
These people should use a pass -_-

Snakespeare
04-29-2013, 03:35 PM
Don't level there. If you are high enough for AO3: Crush the Keeper, it is much better. And in CtK you will find people farming Ok'tal totems so they do take out the boss. Ok'tal farmers don't mind people tagging along.

NotYoCookiez
04-29-2013, 03:54 PM
Plasma is a great place to level from 38-43.

Schnitzel
04-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Well to some high lvls, plasma pyramid gives good money drops like when u kill something it says "+50g"
But when more people join, its less money per person.
Hope that answers your question

Jcyee
04-29-2013, 10:53 PM
Often people go there to farm gold. When another person joins, the gold is split between the characters. They don't wanna share their gold so they boot you. It's annoying as crap, I know. That's why I never boot anyone, myself.

Either this or they just don't like low levels leeching off them.

MightyMicah
04-30-2013, 08:27 AM
Either this or they just don't like low levels leeching off them.

Yeah true. Which is the epitome of ignorance in my opinion. When a lower levels joins and pulls his weight, (especially without an elixir) I don't mind in the least.

kcimythgim
04-30-2013, 08:48 AM
If they don't want to split the gold, then they should use a password. If they don't use a password, they are saying that they are fine with other people joining the game.

The Sadness
04-30-2013, 10:06 AM
Going forward, I am only going to boot with the reason: I hope this doesn't ruin your gaming experience.

If you see that message, know that it was sincere. :P

Ujustgotnuked
04-30-2013, 10:35 AM

I thought people farmed there for quick sell items O.o

Prideeee
04-30-2013, 10:45 AM
This is also really pissing me off because I get kicked out of Feast runs with my bird all the time because they say it's full every time but I know they just boot me because I'm low lvl and I don't clear runs as fast as them and they want some L76 with 3x elixir to satisfy their shtty selfish brains.

MightyMicah
04-30-2013, 11:18 AM
This is also really pissing me off because I get kicked out of Feast runs with my bird all the time because they say it's full every time but I know they just boot me because I'm low lvl and I don't clear runs as fast as them and they want some L76 with 3x elixir to satisfy their shtty selfish brains.

Honestly, in that case they're entitled to boot you. They spent money to level and they don't wanna get slowed down. I agree, though, that the booting is very annoying indeed.

xcainnblecterx
04-30-2013, 12:57 PM
If I don't want a low lvl joining me when I'm running low lvl maps I just PW it. Takes to secs to enter some random crap to solo-.-. I hated being booted when I was a low so I refrain from doing it UNLESS its a leacher

xxchrisxx2
04-30-2013, 01:02 PM
Ola atodos al gien agla en espayol :p

Prototypedwar
04-30-2013, 03:16 PM
I was running vampire feast with a party, and the host booted a l66 with the reason "gtfo".

bramer
04-30-2013, 05:22 PM
I was
running feast vampire feast with a party, and the host booted a l66 with the reason "gtfo".

When that happens I just leave the game
This is bramer - signing out