PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer looking for an active elite guild.

Stevedubz
04-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Lvl 30 sorcerer
a little about myself. I enjoy playing the game unfortunately it's so hard to find competent player's to farm with. I have become frustrated with the lack of progress do to unreliable guild and the lack of skill in most players. So I'm going to apply to guilds like this one and hopefully I will be lucky enough to find a good guild and I am accepted. I'm not trying to say that I'm the BEST player ever nor have the best gear. What I do have is 2 builds that I use there's Support and dmg/support. I'm going to post my stats and then break down both builds. One more thing is that almost everyone plays sorcerer like a mage, but there is a big difference in the way to play each. Mage is dmg for the most part. Where is sorcerers can do decent amount of damage, but are really meant as support heals, mana, and buffs for the party. I think almost everyone misses this and do not take advantage of what we are given. I am not trying to lecture or teach, I just wanted you to know that I am not an idiot who spends platinum and thinks that there a pro... Okay I will post my stats and remember I haven't gotten the chance to gear up since update. My guild split up and it has been rough since then.

Name Stevedubz lvl 30
Main pet slag
Kills 32170
Health 1970
Dex 63
Dodge 8.75
Crit 9.85
Knowledge 385
Mana 4000
Dmg 240
Bonus dmg 292%
Dps 310
Armor 667
My achievements 7150

Alright now my builds.

Support build 5 points to knowledge and 4 points to dmg for passive.

Full points in fire, gale, time shift, and lifesaver. It's self preservation and healing mana regeneration, stuns, well I'm sure you guys know the rest. I have tried many builds and for support this is by far the most effective. Plus when you get to boss I'm still able to throw some dmg down.

Okay next is Dmg/support
5 points to knowledge dmg agility, and 2 points for Crit.

Rotation goes as follows fire, charge time, charged ice. I spam weapon as much as possible in between. Here's points

Time 1,3
Ice 1,2,4
Fire 1,2
Heal 2

Stevedubz
04-29-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm online right now if anyone wants to talk with me.

falmear
04-29-2013, 06:39 PM
You might want to consider Rage of Mages. Its not just a guild for mages but there are a lot of us. Its a very friendly guild and we actively farm elite maps. Just depends who is on and when. If you want more information, just PM me in the game.

Azorou
04-30-2013, 02:36 PM
You might want to consider Rage of Mages. Its not just a guild for mages but there are a lot of us. Its a very friendly guild and we actively farm elite maps. Just depends who is on and when. If you want more information, just PM me in the game.

Hey I just recently hit lvl 31 and I too am looking for a guild that actively runs elites. I'm still kind of new to the game so I sent you a friend request in game. Lemme know if I'm able to join :)

Kraze
04-30-2013, 02:43 PM
Consider average joes we are a new guild but we have lots of fun

Stevedubz
04-30-2013, 05:37 PM
Rage does seem to be a decent guild. I will invite you to guild if you'd like.

Valsacar
05-01-2013, 09:25 AM
Epitome of Excellence has some pretty active elite runners as well, most quite competent. Talk to me IG if you want.

P.S. You left out the most important stat, damage.

Stevedubz
05-02-2013, 01:02 AM
No I posted it.dmg 240 dps 320

Valsacar
05-02-2013, 03:00 AM
Oh yes, I'm blind :P

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Silentkillz has some pretty active elite runners as well, most quite competent. Talk to me IG if you want.

Fixed. :p

Valsacar
05-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Epitome of Silentkill has some pretty active elite runners as well, most quite competent. Talk to me IG if you want.

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2013, 08:39 AM
Epitome of Silence has some pretty active elite runners as well, most quite competent. Talk to me IG if you want.

Oh, VERY clever :p I TOLD YOU, GUILD NAME IS EPITOME OF SILENCE. It's official, baby!

EDIT: OK, its Epitome of Silentkills. But Epitome of Silence is better :p