PDA

View Full Version : can someone answer?

Nikkiii
04-29-2013, 08:35 PM
well you see, im earning gold for the filthy rich title. Since i got the 10m, i got the title.
And then, my friend borrowed my gold so he will get the achievement. I let him borrow my gold and then, he ported and ignored me. Is there any punishment for him? Coz he took my gold.

vholt
04-29-2013, 08:39 PM
Hate to break it to ya.. But it was your fault, shouldn't have trusted your "friend". What a jerk :/

Rare
04-29-2013, 08:45 PM
You live you learn. Never give anything away that you don't want to lose

Nikkiii
04-29-2013, 08:45 PM
So there's nothing I can do? Ohh. Okay then. Thanks for the answer Vholt.

Asahetek
04-29-2013, 08:56 PM
Yeah there's not much you can do, next time make sure you can trust the person before you do anything like or something similar since there's a lot of dishonesty in games like this.

I'm extremely trustworthy and have helped hold gold an other items and returned them.

Flamberge
04-29-2013, 10:28 PM
You might have a chance of getting back your golds. Try explain what happened in detail to STS support. I'm not trying to give false hope. But who knows.

Jcyee
04-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Wow I really appreciate how calm you are in this thread considering you just got scammed xD. Nice change of pace considering how many scame threads I have been seeing lately.

To answer your question though, if you have screenshots and send an email to STS at support@spacetimestuidos.com, they may be able to help you out.

rubachimito
04-29-2013, 11:20 PM
if you lie you no get money they record all trade so careful

matanofx
04-30-2013, 01:00 AM
damm nikki im sorry to hear that, i personally only trust with my gold the few people i been playing with since the beginning.

really hoping you get back what you worked for =]

Greencrow
04-30-2013, 08:23 AM
Why did you do it ? :( Even closest friends online could trick you when it comes to fame.

ImTheJunk
04-30-2013, 09:42 AM
Never trust anyone Nikkiii.
Even your sis still can bully you. :D

Trust God and you parents only! :)

I'm sorry for what happened to you, report or PM Delphina.
She'll help you as well. :)

Cheers up!
Btw, what is that jerk's IGN?

Syylent
04-30-2013, 09:46 AM
well you see, im earning gold for the filthy rich title. Since i got the 10m, i got the title.
And then, my friend borrowed my gold so he will get the achievement. I let him borrow my gold and then, he ported and ignored me. Is there any punishment for him? Coz he took my gold.

For what it is worth a similar thing happened to me. Not exactly the same thing but very similar. Who knows what can or will be done. Anonymity in these games cause people to do strange things because there is very little recourse for such action. Basically they can and will get away it and all you can do is watch. In real life you can call the police, sue them and/or dispense back yard justice. Here nada, nothing, zip and ziltch. The scammer's and cheat's go along their merry way without a care in the world.

I reported and emailed STS. Who knows what if anything will be done.

Needless to say fool me once shame on you. We don't get to fool me twice.

I'll feel your pain.

ImTheJunk
04-30-2013, 10:48 AM
For what it is worth a similar thing happened to me. Not exactly the same thing but very similar. Who knows what can or will be done. Anonymity in these games cause people to do strange things because there is very little recourse for such action. Basically they can and will get away it and all you can do is watch. In real life you can call the police, sue them and/or dispense back yard justice. Here nada, nothing, zip and ziltch. The scammer's and cheat's go along their merry way without a care in the world.

I reported and emailed STS. Who knows what if anything will be done.

Needless to say fool me once shame on you. We don't get to fool me twice.

I'll feel your pain.

We can report him/her who did took your 10m, Nikkii.
Just tell us the IGN.

ImTheJunk
04-30-2013, 10:48 AM
Never trust anyone.
Start from zero now.
Cheers up.

Orageunas
04-30-2013, 10:50 AM
Never trust anyone Nikkiii.
Even your sis still can bully you. :D

Trust God and you parents only! :)

I'm sorry for what happened to you, report or PM Delphina.
She'll help you as well. :)

Cheers up!
Btw, what is that jerk's IGN?
Well trust only God not even parents :-)

ImTheJunk
04-30-2013, 10:51 AM
Hate to break it to ya.. But it was your fault, shouldn't have trusted your "friend". What a jerk :/

I agreed.
I should didn't say cheers up for you, Nikkiii. :D
You did your fault.

ImTheJunk
04-30-2013, 10:59 AM

You don't trust your parents?!
I really trust with my mom, my lovely mom and my super daddy.
They're my heroes, and always be. :)

Orageunas
05-02-2013, 01:33 AM

You don't trust your parents?!
I really trust with my mom, my lovely mom and my super daddy.
They're my heroes, and always be. :)
I trust but i am not giving them 10m XD

Mysticaleagle
05-02-2013, 02:36 AM
I can hear something coming..

DocDoBig
05-02-2013, 03:05 AM
I can hear something coming..

Something like "Epic two double posts/ quadruple post, Junk!" ?

X29798
05-02-2013, 04:36 PM

When you accept a trade or give gold it is final, treat it the same way you would in real life. Only trade when you get something of equal value that you want and know the price.

Check out the AL Player Guides in forums for a list of scams to look out for so you can prevent this and other scams from happening. Also get knowledge on real life scams, knowledge is power.

Click the link below. It might be useful to you!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77929-Scams-What-they-are-and-how-to-avoid-them

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Jurassic45
05-02-2013, 09:04 PM
I know how it feels, being scammed. Lost ŕ mythic item because of that. Already contacted support now waiting for response, hopefully They'll fix it for al the real victims.

psychoscream
05-02-2013, 09:23 PM
Well
1_ contact support but this choice is most likely to fail
2_ talk to your freind ask him to split the money nicely (better than nothing )
3_ buy plats and start over again

Syylent
05-03-2013, 11:07 AM
When you accept a trade or give gold it is final, treat it the same way you would in real life. Only trade when you get something of equal value that you want and know the price.

Check out the AL Player Guides in forums for a list of scams to look out for so you can prevent this and other scams from happening. Also get knowledge on real life scams, knowledge is power.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

The only thing different in rl and in game you have recourse on a scam. It is illegal. It game.. not so much.

In STS' Code of Conduct it reads...

quote - "Intentionally deceiving or “scamming” another player out of in-game currency or items."

I think it pretty self explanatory.

They sent me the link....

Trust is a tricky thing... hard to give.. Basically I trust no one anymore.