PDA

View Full Version : Please stop these threads!

Spyce
04-29-2013, 09:40 PM
No more thread's about caps, scamming, hacking.
We are all tired of them.

Thanks!

cookiez
04-29-2013, 09:43 PM
Two ways I want to answer:).lol

I agree totally. And if you do please post in a different category! Sts make a forum section called "whining, scamming, complaining"

Just ignore the threads. If you see that title just scroll by it. No need to make another thread that's just gonna get locked and flamed

Spyce
04-29-2013, 09:50 PM
Two ways I want to answer:).lol

I agree totally. And if you do please post in a different category! Sts make a forum section called "whining, scamming, complaining"

Just ignore the threads. If you see that title just scroll by it. No need to make another thread that's just gonna get locked and flamed

I like to look at all threads to find anything interesting.
Hard to ignore them.

Xvanitykingx
04-29-2013, 09:50 PM
Totally agree, and for those who make threads like these, click the following link:

support@spacetimestudios.com

Talk about your problem with the developers, they will always be there for you.

Suentous PO
04-29-2013, 10:01 PM
We say these things
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92324-Stop

Yet they will keep happening, as Ron White said, "you can't fix *"

* adjective removed to as not to sound trolly

Bootdaddy
04-29-2013, 10:03 PM
Don't i recall you making one of these threads?

The-Sandman
04-29-2013, 10:59 PM
lol i like these alot of them are pretty funny and im sorry to say it but their are ones like check this one out http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95696-can-someone-answer and i laugh really hard. i mean seriously theirs a warning when you enter to not give your names or pass to anyone and yea let me borrow your 10mil gold for achv il give it right back i promose lmfao i know its evil but its funny.

wammm
04-29-2013, 11:29 PM
And the "nerf fb bows"

Mage till the end
04-29-2013, 11:31 PM
And the "nerf fb bows"
Wammm come back bro

wammm
04-29-2013, 11:38 PM
And the "nerf fb bows"
Wammm come back bro

Ill be just right here at the forums but not much in game, I might get on at TCG contest, cya there mate

dudetus
04-30-2013, 01:11 AM
Click (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95518-Not-this-kind-of-thread-again)

U made a scam thread like 2 days ago and now u r saying "pls dun do its no gud"? Irony is just too much to handle, I already spilled my morning coffee.

This thread is as useless as those scam threads, as a matter of fact, even more useless than scamthreads. No1 will ever look at this thread and be like "I was about to post a scamthread but now to think about it, Internalinja is right". This is just a whineythread.

NECROREAPER
04-30-2013, 03:53 AM
Totally agree, and for those who make threads like these, click the following link:

support@spacetimestudios.com

Talk about your problem with the developers, they will always be there for you.

Xvanitykingx, don't post the direct email on the Internet, instead post support(@)spacetimestudios.com. By posting the actual email you're making the support email accessible to spam bots which will spam their email incessantly, making STS respond times to actual support issues longer since they have to delete hundreds of emails just to get to ours.

Spyce
04-30-2013, 06:12 AM
Click (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95518-Not-this-kind-of-thread-again)

U made a scam thread like 2 days ago and now u r saying "pls dun do its no gud"? Irony is just too much to handle, I already spilled my morning coffee.

This thread is as useless as those scam threads, as a matter of fact, even more useless than scamthreads. No1 will ever look at this thread and be like "I was about to post a scamthread but now to think about it, Internalinja is right". This is just a whineythread.

I learned not to now because I've seen people get a bunch of crap lately.

dudetus
04-30-2013, 06:25 AM

Lately?

Ever since trade function has been available these forums were filled with scamthreads. As I joined to forums, the situation was the same as it is now. Responses are always same type, "oh no bad luck, email support" and some who are frustrated to the constant flow of spamthreads. Responses have never differed as they are now. Only "lately" u have noticed is the one which u did for urself and received the same typed replies as eceryone before u had. There's no need to make this thread other than to make urself look better as u "messed up" by making one of those threads which u r now surprisingly oh so against.

Caiahar
04-30-2013, 06:26 AM

Lately?

Ever since trade function has been available these forums were filled with scamthreads. As I joined to forums, the situation was the same as it is now. Responses are always same type, "oh no bad luck, email support" and some who are frustrated to the constant flow of spamthreads. Responses have never differed as they are now. Only "lately" u have noticed is the one which u did for urself and received the same typed replies as eceryone before u had. There's no need to make this thread other than to make urself look better as u "messed up" by making one of those threads which u r now surprisingly oh so against.

I would thank you.

Spyce
04-30-2013, 06:27 AM
Lately?

I have been tired of these threads.
I've seen others post similar threads.
Why don't you go flame on there's?

Caiahar
04-30-2013, 06:29 AM
Lately?

I have been tired of these threads.
I've seen others post similar threads.
Why don't you go flame on there's?

Hes kinda angry that youre making this thread while you posted a scam thread before this..

Spyce
04-30-2013, 06:32 AM
Hes kinda angry that youre making this thread while you posted a scam thread before this..

If you would read thescam thread, I just wanted to thank my friends for a good year of playing..

Caiahar
04-30-2013, 06:35 AM

If you would read thescam thread, I just wanted to thank my friends for a good year of playing..
Tell dude.

dudetus
04-30-2013, 06:39 AM

No, I'm not angry.

Yes u did, but it still was a scamthread. I'm not personally against u, I am just highly questioning the reasoning of making this thread. I myself consider this thread to be used only for personal advantages instead of it's "common good" message.

Spyce
04-30-2013, 06:48 AM
No, I'm not angry.

Yes u did, but it still was a scamthread. I'm not personally against u, I am just highly questioning the reasoning of making this thread. I myself consider this thread to be used only for personal advantages instead of it's "common good" message.

Just reminding everyone to stop making annoying and uselss thread (You may think this thread is annoying and useless)

dudetus
04-30-2013, 07:07 AM
Just reminding everyone to stop making annoying and uselss thread (You may think this thread is annoying and useless)

Yes u see the contradiction?

Alongside my questioning u might understand why I am suspicious.

Reunegade
04-30-2013, 07:10 AM
Internal, you're saying that the scam thread you just made a couple of days ago is annoying and useless......then why'd you make it in the first place?

Caiahar
04-30-2013, 07:23 AM
Internal, you're saying that the scam thread you just made a couple of days ago is annoying and useless......then why'd you make it in the first place?
LMAO

Spyce
04-30-2013, 08:06 AM

Useless thread is useless.

cookiez
04-30-2013, 08:30 AM

Lol.

I'm sorry internal, but you just got caught with your pants down by dudetus.

Gg

Spyce
04-30-2013, 08:38 AM
Lol.

I'm sorry international, but you just got caught with your pants down by dudetus.

Gg

My name is Internal.
(You called me international)

*pulls pants up*

Zeus
04-30-2013, 08:45 AM
Well, this wasn't thought through.

Everybody believes they are the exception to the rule.

tHelonestud
04-30-2013, 08:49 AM
Well, this wasn't thought through.

Everybody believes they are the exception to the rule.
Most likely because they want to be like me and I am immune to rules

Ujustgotnuked
04-30-2013, 10:19 AM
No more thread's about caps, scamming, hacking.
We are all tired of them.

Thanks!
Theres been more threads like this, than the threads which you are complaining about.

Griffinfan
04-30-2013, 10:53 AM
I was going to pull the thread you started but dudetus beat me to it.

My only reply is.

Really?

Ape
04-30-2013, 11:33 AM
Guys cmon..
He just wanted to say that people (ape) should stop making useless threads (ape's threads).

Xvanitykingx
04-30-2013, 11:55 AM
Xvanitykingx, don't post the direct email on the Internet, instead post support(@)spacetimestudios.com. By posting the actual email you're making the support email accessible to spam bots which will spam their email incessantly, making STS respond times to actual support issues longer since they have to delete hundreds of emails just to get to ours.

I'm pretty sure I could, It's for helping purposes and you should let people know the email so that they can solve their problems. Besides, I see the email posted many times in various threads, even the devs post it. I don't see what the problem is.

I see your point about it being available to everyone who surfs the web but, Im pretty sure sts would just ignore the spam emails.

Zeus
04-30-2013, 12:17 PM
I'm pretty sure I could, It's for helping purposes and you should let people know the email so that they can solve their problems. Besides, I see the email posted many times in various threads, even the devs post it. I don't see what the problem is.

I see your point about it being available to everyone who surfs the web but, Im pretty sure sts would just ignore the spam emails.

Vanity, something you're not getting though...

Spam bots search for email links and will spam them. It just makes support response times longer as they can't sort them out as spam.

Xvanitykingx
04-30-2013, 01:59 PM

Spam bots search for email links and will spam them. It just makes support response times longer as they can't sort them out as spam.

Well, someone should tell the devs to stop posting them then, if they post them, I will too.
Unless they tell me not to post the link to their email, then I will stop. Plus it's not like I do it all the time, I have only posted it about 5 times -.-

Trenton
04-30-2013, 02:20 PM

Well, someone should tell the devs to stop posting them then, if they post them, I will too.
Unless they tell me not to post the link to their email, then I will stop. Plus it's not like I do it all the time, I have only posted it about 5 times -.- No one actually posts the legit email, they do (at), not @

aav5224
04-30-2013, 02:29 PM
yes stop

NotYoCookiez
04-30-2013, 02:31 PM
No one actually posts the legit email, they do (at), not @

Read Delphinas post which is the last reply:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95694-scam

Justg
04-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Dang you guys really crack us up sometimes.

ka-meh-ah-CLICK!