PDA

View Full Version : New ideas for dl, help

fallensshadow
04-29-2013, 11:12 PM
Okay so since sts doenst really do anything for us i thought, maybe they have no more ideas and need help, or, maybe they dont like us. But anyways i made this thread so that everyone could put in your ideas for dark legends. Hope you read this sts and not make me or us feel like an ignored letter.
Anyways here are my ideas:
-wing vanitys
-new campaign which im pretty sure you never read mine...
-less plat offers you think are fun events and more actuall fun events!!!
-grim reapers outfit (MAKE IT A DROP NOT OFFER...)
-more towns pleaseeee with only one it feels like prison and gets boreing: forest town, cave town anything!!! Come on u did pl so i know u can
-can u try making each level look a little different. Each one is the same only with a diferent purpose.

Well those are my ideas, what are yours

SkillHard
04-30-2013, 08:18 AM
I agree with yours, and please I want a weapon fire claw, shadow claw or etc.. I want the claw so badly, it will be cool.. And make it stats hp is higher :). K please don't ignore us

hellangelsdf
04-30-2013, 09:46 AM
Okay so since sts doenst really do anything for us i thought, maybe they have no more ideas and need help, or, maybe they dont like us. But anyways i made this thread so that everyone could put in your ideas for dark legends. Hope you read this sts and not make me or us feel like an ignored letter.
Anyways here are my ideas:
-wing vanitys
-new campaign which im pretty sure you never read mine...
-less plat offers you think are fun events and more actuall fun events!!!
-grim reapers outfit (MAKE IT A DROP NOT OFFER...)
-more towns pleaseeee with only one it feels like prison and gets boreing: forest town, cave town anything!!! Come on u did pl so i know u can
-can u try making each level look a little different. Each one is the same only with a diferent purpose.

Well those are my ideas, what are yours
i agree with u .. new campaign maps are really needed to this game , also new vanity , new weapons,, please make fiery vanity , electric vanity , and add more relic weps. make more vanity drop on missions so we'l stick to it :D

Skeokateva
05-01-2013, 12:09 PM
Vanity rewards for title achievements plz, exclusive outfits or pets that can only be obtained w/ certain achievements that are earned by players that seek to earn them;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

moonway03
05-02-2013, 04:53 AM
And oh! Make a helm like bounty hunter's (hat with glasses)
And black gamer set with violet aura!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

fallensshadow
05-08-2013, 02:27 AM
Another idea:
make a vanity slot that makes ur character have an effect, something like electric around you or shadows, toxic gas, ghosts, fire, etc. Got the idea from skeokateve only tried to explain it more.

xyhon
05-08-2013, 03:40 AM
I agree with all the new ideas cause game will ever stops and thats fun
Also i would like some more skill points to be more powerfull as harg kyth is
If the server sell it on platinum to me is ok friends
I would love to have the satisfaction of to kill harg kyth alone but skill points are not enough to became powefull as hi is also at 36 level
So my idea is to ask some more skill points on the targets or for sell....
Who's agree?

moonway03
05-12-2013, 04:49 AM
Another idea:
make a vanity slot that makes ur character have an effect, something like electric around you or shadows, toxic gas, ghosts, fire, etc. Got the idea from skeokateve only tried to explain it more.

This! Is something everyone would like

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

grigorse
05-17-2013, 11:24 AM
yes you are right, outfits are boring. you pay allot of platinum to get fire or electric weapons but they are not powerful at all, they just look good