PDA

View Full Version : Locked Crate Key

Zuzeq
04-30-2013, 10:00 AM
In the upcoming expansion I would like to see a Locked Crate Key that drops within the new Elite Golden Chest. Of course without touching the drop rate of the chests themselves.

latino
04-30-2013, 01:05 PM
that would b nice

u can also make the possibility to find 15 plat in some locked crate, but if we can trade the key would b better to the game economy also

PS
how about a daily or weekly quest that pays a lil platinum?

u can make daily quest that gives some token which we can exchange for plat...lets say 3-5 plat a week

Alhuntrazeck
04-30-2013, 09:10 PM
Yep, latin, agree about the daily. STS stopped that in PL so there's not much chance of it in AL. Something about players farming dailys on different accounts and transferring to the main? On-topic, a Locked crate key would be awesome. But it should only be able to open one crate and it should be quiet rare.

Maybe it can be dropped in elite boss runs? I know I'd fight Grimnr till the end if he gave me a Locked Crate key!

LwMark
04-30-2013, 10:09 PM
The key could be a brittle key an after 10-20 turns in the locked chests, it would brake, an removed from ur inventory

chintan
05-07-2013, 10:04 AM
In the upcoming expansion I would like to see a Locked Crate Key that drops within the new Elite Golden Chest. Of course without touching the drop rate of the chests themselves.

pretty good idea i was thinking about the same thing awhile back lol