PDA

View Full Version : Mount Spyr Elite

Bullox
04-30-2013, 11:29 AM
Over 60+ runs there...

Result: 2 Golden Elite Chest with 6 blues
some Silver Chests with Greenes and blues.....
About 300k Gold costs for Pots and Pet......

Means that i'm a little bit Drop unlucky?

Sry STS, but my opinion of your drop System is not very good, how should we farm a item? With 300 runs per map and 800k Gold Costs for a 200k item?

I See no sence there....

I played some MMO's + over 5 years WoW, but i never played a Game where it is so hard to farm a Item....

......hmmm. lez go for the next 60+ runs......

Now all know where to find me hahahaha....

Alhuntrazeck
04-30-2013, 11:48 AM
Aw harsh luck! :(
The drop/luck system really needs working on. Making it the more runs you get/more chests you open, the better the gear would be nice, but some of us don't play so much :p .

xcainnblecterx
04-30-2013, 12:03 PM
Sts just need some items to drop in non elite mode too. Not saying one every run but something besides two gambling systems

wvhills
04-30-2013, 12:18 PM
just buy a 60 min combo elixir and then a regular reroll elixir for stacking luck. If ur running low on gold to buy potions you can either buy potions for plat from the plat store or convert your plat into goldz! Good luck farming!

Bullox
04-30-2013, 12:46 PM
Nope!!! I bought about 2,7k Plat.... thats enough for now....

Waiting for Sorc changes and then maybe i buy again....

My wife kill me if i buy again at time :)

About 320 Dollar for 5 months playing is really enough....

Natrich
04-30-2013, 12:49 PM
Over 60+ runs there...

Result:

~5k per run? Wow thats a lot man

Bullox
04-30-2013, 12:59 PM
Jop i said 60+ maybe it was 80 runs....dont know....
...and about 30% were solo runs....and they are really expensive...time needed about 25mins for solo run = about 2,9k pet feeding Costs + really many pots....= about 5k per run.......or more...

Natrich
04-30-2013, 01:31 PM
If youre running solo, expect maps to be very expensive lol

Also I'm not sure how 25 minutes w/ pet burns almost 3k for you. At the most you'd be feeding 2 times

Yakiniku
04-30-2013, 01:36 PM
Man that's crappy luck. And expensive over time.

I had a thought about Mt. Spyr Elite this morning. Every time I pop in for a random, there's always a mage sitting there waiting to fill a party. Big surprise, right?

Since you're clearly capable of soloing the map, have you ever considered doing the map in a duo with a like minded mage? The ranged mobs can reach just barely past the Time Shift circle (which is where most of the pot guzzling comes from), but I've wondered if two mages can almost stunlock those guys.

Bullox
04-30-2013, 02:13 PM
Some time ago i saw that Pet needs food all 6 Mins... 725 gold every 6 mins at a 25 Mins run = 2,9k gold....

Zuzeq
04-30-2013, 02:28 PM
It also helps if you have at least a 5-6 pet rotation. This way you never have to feed em..

wvhills
04-30-2013, 02:29 PM
Some time ago i saw that Pet needs food all 6 Mins... 725 gold every 6 mins at a 25 Mins run = 2,9k gold....

no they don't. it's closer to every 15-20 minutes.

Bullox
04-30-2013, 03:15 PM
Maybe they change it, i saw it when i level from 25-26 in wt 4.... I had to feed Every run, and one run last about 10 mins..
So i watched closer...
At this time i was low on Gold, so i watched where my Gold goes :)

But maybe i'm wrong...

@ wvhills ... Yep ur right, now it is 15min +

falmear
04-30-2013, 06:25 PM
I've seen two people who have gotten the Nordr Jewel, one of Fatality and one of Potency. And know of someone else who got a Nordr Jewel of Brutality thats in my guild. However I've never gotten one and I have run this map a lot, daily for 2-3 hours. And the team I do it in averages around 10 mins maybe less. One was on a re-roll the other was without any re-roll. I have used 15 min luck elixirs in hopes of getting it on a re-roll. The best I've done is getting an elite golden warchest on a re-roll. Also it seems to me if you use luck elixirs you get less chests. Maybe its my perception but I am wondering if you would get a copper or silver chest and you re-roll, you just end up getting some crap green or blue. I know you can stack elixirs but even then you're not guaranteed anything. It sucks to run this map so often and while getting some golden chests, it would be nice to get a decent pink once.

Jcyee
04-30-2013, 10:13 PM
Purple*

Asahetek
05-01-2013, 01:34 AM
The drop and good item system in general is extremely bad and the last couple of months i've had the worst luck 54 elite chests and 5 pinks which were worthless and no chests or pinks in new maps.

One other thing any one else have a party flip out because there's a rogue using a bow in elite.

katish
05-01-2013, 02:13 AM
I've seen two people who have gotten the Nordr Jewel, one of Fatality and one of Potency. And know of someone else who got a Nordr Jewel of Brutality thats in my guild.

mee cah! :)

Asahetek
05-01-2013, 03:43 PM
3 runs 0 chests 15k+ on potions and pets

Rare
05-01-2013, 04:27 PM
The drop and good item system in general is extremely bad and the last couple of months i've had the worst luck 54 elite chests and 5 pinks which were worthless and no chests or pinks in new maps.

One other thing any one else have a party flip out because there's a rogue using a bow in elite.

Why would they flip out???

3 runs 0 chests 15k+ on potions and pets

Wow. I think you need to work on finding a better team. I know, its tough with this party system. (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89261-The-Party-System&highlight=party+system). That's a bit much though. 15k on three runs? Also, consider a pet rotation as others have mentioned. You will save tons.

Asahetek
05-01-2013, 05:22 PM
I do have a pet rotation and rarely feed my pets but use certain pets depending on the situation.

I agree with you about finding better party's but the problem is most of my friends and guild members don't play anymore and i just started playing again recently. Also there doesn't seem to be a lot of people running elite maps when im online.

One reason i used so much is because i had to buy potions from the potion store during my runs.

Not sure why, one party i was in said that they wouldn't run with a rogue who uses a bow and that it's slow, whatever.

Bullox
05-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Every day 20+ Elite runs... still no Drop.......

Asahetek
05-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Not really surprising the drop/loot system is horrible. 6 elite runs 0 chests and before the update i had no luck at all either 50+-75 chests 8 pinks all junk

falmear
05-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Now with the new platinum mines I am sure the drops on the normal maps will be even worse.

Ladyshooter
05-04-2013, 03:49 AM
The thing I dislike most is even if you do manage to get a chest, you still tend to get rubbish. I don't see a clear difference between the contents of the differents types of chest, bronze, silver and gold. You should know that the gold chest is going to be better than a bronze one.

Jurassic45
05-04-2013, 03:55 AM
STS should definitely do something about the costs of the runs. Users without any luck elixers don't make much or not any profit of their runs. Some compensation for the runs would be nice.

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2013, 07:47 AM
I should say it, spending 200k on potions is insane! You look like ur a mage, as ur avatar shows, so why spam all those pots? let the tank take care of it!

Bullox
05-06-2013, 03:22 AM
I play with 4 damage kills and about 285 dmg.... Normally i always have the Aggro.....
not enough really good Tanks ingame....

by the way....still no drop... next 50k gone for pots....

Altic
05-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Over 60+ runs there...

Result: 2 Golden Elite Chest with 6 blues
some Silver Chests with Greenes and blues.....

Means that i'm a little bit Drop unlucky?

Sry STS, but my opinion of your drop System is not very good, how should we farm a item? With 300 runs per map and 800k Gold Costs for a 200k item?

I See no sence there....

I played some MMO's + over 5 years WoW, but i never played a Game where it is so hard to farm a Item....

......hmmm. lez go for the next 60+ runs......

Now all know where to find me hahahaha....

Here's my thoughts:

"Means that i'm a little bit Drop unlucky?" You have to pay to be lucky.

"Sry STS, but my opinion of your drop System is not very good, how should we farm a item?" Buying items that last less than 20mins for real cash.

"I played some MMO's + over 5 years WoW, but i never played a Game where it is so hard to farm a Item...." World of Warcraft and many others are not "Pay-to-win".

Mobile gaming has been ruined by micro-transactions and in-app purchases.
Fairly soon its probably going to be the exact same on consoles.

Rare
05-06-2013, 02:58 PM
I play with 4 damage kills and about 285 dmg.... Normally i always have the Aggro.....
not enough really good Tanks ingame....

by the way....still no drop... next 50k gone for pots....

Seriously? 20+ per day and no drop? I know this is a stupid question, but are you killing the boss? LOL I only ask because I get some kind of chest drop usually around 1/5 boss runs.

Or are you talking about legendary drops? On the bright side, at 20+ boss kills per day, you can now get a free elite golden warchest :)

There are some really good tanks. Its just really hard to meet people in this game *cough*partysystem*cough*. Add me in game (Common)

Edit: Didn't mean that to sound like I was blowing smoke up my butt.

Bullox
05-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Hehehe, yep i killed the Boss :)

Now i have done about 120 + Mount runs.
Result: about 6 Elite Golden Chest + some Silver and some Cooper..... still no Legendary in the Chests and NO ******* **** Staff!!

I'm getting soooooo tired of Mount.....

By the way, with Luck Elixier i drop Greens whithout Elixier Epics.....hmmm

I tried whithout Elixier, but with drinking my own Luck Elixier (Beer).....but the result was the same...maybe i should try Milk...

wowdah
05-06-2013, 09:07 PM
My thoughts are:

You shouldn't have to pay platinum for rerolls to get pink items... Like seriously, I haven't gotten an item over 10k without rerolls. I wish they would make the drop rate WITHOUT rerolls greater. Das it folks, thanks for listening,

luckyboys
05-06-2013, 10:22 PM
:grumpy:
same with me
until now, I only get 1 golden elite
but have spent a lot of gold to buy the pot, but getting poor results lol
especially elite dungeon boss is very difficult and often stressful lol

Limsi
05-06-2013, 11:10 PM
without reroll, i find it hard to score a pink drop from a boss.. boooo lol, yet I think it's possible just like having a hammerjaw from crates :(:(

Bullox
05-07-2013, 04:49 AM
I got 2 Legendaries!! Wuhuuuu :)

In the mines....

Entombed Hammer oft Fatality and Rogue Armor worth 5k....