View Full Version : Are mythics and arcanes can be ...

Greencrow
04-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Are mythics and arcanes can truly be found in elite golden warchests? or any elite golden chests? I have read announcements that this is true but is there anyone out there did get those items? Because in my AL career I haven't heard of anyone getting a mythic armour or a hook in those chests. Please assure you did get those because I tried to open some but I only received 3 epics , sometimes pinks but rarely. I only saw posts that they got it from locked crates.. so..

Bullox
04-30-2013, 12:13 PM
I have a really Bad drop Luck!!!!!

But I get the Sorc Mythic Helmet at lvl 26 out of Elite Golden Chest from Southern Seas.....

....by the way....that was my last really good Drop :)

iluvataris
04-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Ya a guildie got mythic rogue helm from elite gold pirate chest. But I'm sure its more rare from a chest.

Natrich
04-30-2013, 12:52 PM
Same, I havent heard anyone getting hammer or mythic armor from chests.

Greencrow
04-30-2013, 01:08 PM
I have a really Bad drop Luck!!!!!

But I get the Sorc Mythic Helmet at lvl 26 out of Elite Golden Chest from Southern Seas.....

....by the way....that was my last really good Drop :)

Ya a guildie got mythic rogue helm from elite gold pirate chest. But I'm sure its more rare from a chest.

still one of those lucky people

hakoom7
05-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Im not sure too i have seen alot of people with mythic and arcane loot but they all saied they bought it from auction, not sure whats the real deal is but i think this game gives luck to some and take luck from some to make others sell stuff on high prices so we have to pay alot of money to be able to buy them, this way we go crazy on buying them so we make alot of platinum purchase

Raselph
09-01-2014, 11:10 PM
Same, I havent heard anyone getting hammer or mythic armor from chests.

its not necessary from lockeds as lockeds are noob items just trade em dont open em up
well its better to get the southern seas / elite kraken golden chests
better than gambling for ur real money :)

Kreasadriii
09-01-2014, 11:31 PM
its not necessary from lockeds as lockeds are noob items just trade em dont open em up
well its better to get the southern seas / elite kraken golden chests
better than gambling for ur real money :)

You can get couple hundreds platinum by doing NativeX in many gadgets :p
Even in the bonus free offer weekend you may reach 1k plat if use many gadget to install app and games from nativeX ;)
Only need free wifi with high speed internet..

Fyi, Locked chance is normal, Elite Golden chance is low and countable how many people luck in this Elite Golden in entire Arlor.