PDA

View Full Version : OVERLORD HELM AND JACOB'S HELM! q

Raxie
10-09-2010, 06:09 AM
the overlord helm and jacob's helm of void and cosmos have same stats, apart from the rift version. overlord helm of the rift gives 32 armour while jacob's helm of the rift gives 27 armour. is this meant to be a bug? if it is, could it be fixed, please?

knockk
10-09-2010, 06:38 AM
yes i agree..plz fix :)

Raxie
10-09-2010, 04:03 PM
please, fix this devs.

Royce
10-09-2010, 04:15 PM
please, fix this devs.

Fix it which way? Make them equal armor, or make all the overlord helms more armor than jacobs? Or do you not care as long as it's consistent? Honestly the overlord helms look like they should have higher armor unless that electric stream on the jacobs deflects weapons somehow...

Raxie
10-09-2010, 04:38 PM
well either make them all equal or make overlord better for all void, cosmos and rift.
however, i think it's a bug because they did have same stats before update. now after update, the overlord's helm and the jacob's helm's stats have changed.

Ellyidol
10-12-2010, 05:08 AM
Hi just wanna bring this up again.

Should stabilize prices between these two a bit more, compared to its massive difference now. I understand that overlord should cost a bit more since its from overlord which is a "harder" boss.

KingFu
10-12-2010, 05:17 AM
Hi just wanna bring this up again.

Should stabilize prices between these two a bit more, compared to its massive difference now. I understand that overlord should cost a bit more since its from overlord which is a "harder" boss.

Jacobs drops from the overlord as well, but the devs can't control prices, only rates, which does effect the price but changes everything about the item.

TheLaw
10-12-2010, 05:19 AM

Not really a hard boss, He is just a money-consuming boss and rarely drops great loot.

Ellyidol
10-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Yeah, hence my ""s. Its supposed to be "harder" since its the last level but it could really be easier. Which is also why overlord should be a bit more expensive in the sense that since he rarely drops great loot and is more money-consuming (if people dont wanna spend they dont to him) it should generally mean supply for overlord helm is lower thus more expensive. Just a BIT more expensive than jacob though, not 3x-4x or more.