PDA

View Full Version : L23 Mage

xbabybugszx
04-30-2013, 01:54 PM
Anyone know a good build & set up/ gear loadout? I'm new to this level & tips would be great :)

Ujustgotnuked
05-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Well i had a 23, pre forg era.....but my build was : 6 dmg buff, 5 armor buff, 4 drain 3 fire, 1 frost, 1 heal, 1 ms.

I'd say another good one (pre forg, anyways, dunno bout now) : 6 dmg buff 4 armor buff, 3 drain 5 fire 1 frost 1 heal 1 ms

Ujustgotnuked
05-01-2013, 03:38 PM
For gear, id guess either alch lvl 15, lvl 23 paw, 23 evidence bracer ( if there is one) and idk helm
Or
23 fbow, 15 expert/artisan and again, idk helm......maybe 23 crystalline/onyx/earthquake

Deathofan
05-01-2013, 05:23 PM
Really^? There's no such l23 paw and 23 evidence bracer, and 5 fire is a must in any build, even in pre-forg.

Spyce
05-01-2013, 06:43 PM
For gear, id guess either alch lvl 15, lvl 23 paw, 23 evidence bracer ( if there is one) and idk helm
Or
23 fbow, 15 expert/artisan and again, idk helm......maybe 23 crystalline/onyx/earthquake

25*

Trenton
05-01-2013, 07:26 PM
Or

25* 20*

Spyce
05-01-2013, 07:40 PM
20*

My bad.
I'm like blind without my contacts.

OverkillED
05-02-2013, 03:15 AM
Anyone know a good build & set up/ gear loadout? I'm new to this level & tips would be great :)

Add all the chars on my sig and PM me when I'm on (Anxiolytic is my 23 mage) if you need help.

Ujustgotnuked
05-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Really^? There's no such l23 paw and 23 evidence bracer, and 5 fire is a must in any build, even in pre-forg.

1. Sorry im not up to date with the lvls of op gear
2. 5 fire isnt a must have in any build, 5 fire was considered bad before i quit when pvp was covered with tanks at lvl 25-27

Dude im sorry but u failed at correcting me, i dunno why someone actually thanked you.

Zeus
05-02-2013, 12:06 PM
2. 5 fire isnt a must have in any build, 5 fire was considered bad before i quit when pvp was covered with tanks at lvl 25-27

Dude im sorry but u failed at correcting me, i dunno why someone actually thanked you.

He corrected you, your massive ego just can't accept the hit.

That's all <3

Ujustgotnuked
05-02-2013, 12:44 PM
He corrected you, your massive ego just can't accept the hit.

That's all <3

Nobody was talking to u, parth so stay out of it

That's all <3

Zeus
05-02-2013, 01:09 PM
Nobody was talking to u, parth so stay out of it

That's all <3

If you post in a public forums, then be ready to accept criticisms. Why is it our problem that your ego literally cannot take corrections?

He corrected your mistakes, there's nothing more to it. Please, there is no need to be like, "HOW DARE SOMEONE CORRECT ME?". Get off the high horse.

Wasn't there a reason you got banned last time on forums too? Take it down a notch.

Also, I do not even know you in-game AFAIK so please refrain from calling me by my real name.

Deathofan
05-02-2013, 01:27 PM

4 fire has 10 meter range, 5 fire reaches 12 meters, and it was needed to repel a bear's beckon if you did pvp at this level. How did I failed to correct you, when in fact, you are the one posting fake gear for him to use?

Zeus
05-02-2013, 01:39 PM
4 fire has 10 meter range, 5 fire reaches 12 meters, and it was needed to repel a bear's beckon if you did pvp at this level. How did I failed to correct you, when in fact, you are the one posting fake gear for him to use?

He just has two problems:

1. He takes things too sensitively, as can be proven by other posts.

2. His ego clouds his rational thinking - which I know he is capable of.

Ujustgotnuked
05-02-2013, 01:52 PM
He just has two problems:

1. He takes things too sensitively, as can be proven by other posts.

2. His ego clouds his rational thinking - which I know he is capable of.
Meh, thanks for the compliment, btw incase ur thinking the wrong thing, im not actually aggrovated when i post my posts, and ik it might sound like i am.....but i dont get angry over forums for games, unless its because i get robbed by it.

Deathofan
05-02-2013, 02:01 PM
That's why before posting, I try to gather the most accurate information first. If I were to stand corrected, I would thank the other person instead. Some people are oversensitive nowadays.

Ujustgotnuked
05-02-2013, 02:04 PM
That's why before posting, I try to gather the most accurate information first. If I were to stand corrected, I would thank the other person instead. Some people are oversensitive nowadays.

Oversensitive? I just said i don't get angry over this 'stuff', i was not stood corrected, you stated that 5 fire was necessary, whether it was pre-forg or not, yet i had a great time PvPing with only 3 fire, which is all i needed.

Zeus
05-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Oversensitive? I just said i don't get angry over this 'stuff', i was not stood corrected, you stated that 5 fire was necessary, whether it was pre-forg or not, yet i had a great time PvPing with only 3 fire, which is all i needed.

For the record, you admitted it yourself that you haven't done PvP since FB, so your advice was not the most accurate or up to date information.

Your advice may have been sound at a time, but it certainly isn't anymore as you said in point 1: "I don't keep myself up to date with lvls of op gear".

PvP has changed since the addition of new items so there really is no point in arguing.

Also, you did take the correction offensively as you used negative terms. "Sorry dude, you failed at correcting me. I do not know why somebody thanked you." shows that you could not accept constructive criticisms even though it was logically sound.

The fact is, 5 fire is needed. Just like how L6 beckon is only a 10mm pull vs L7 beckon which is a 12mm pull (When I say pull, I mean how far it pulls you in, not at what range the skill can hit). The difference is noticeable and does not bring you in close enough range to use your slashes most of the time.

Ujustgotnuked
05-02-2013, 02:24 PM
For the record, you admitted it yourself that you haven't done PvP since FB, so your advice was not the most accurate or up to date information.

Your advice may have been sound at a time, but it certainly isn't anymore as you said in point 1: "I don't keep myself up to date with lvls of op gear".

PvP has changed since the addition of new items so there really is no point in arguing.

Also, you did take the correction offensively as you used negative terms. "Sorry dude, you failed at correcting me. I do not know why somebody thanked you." shows that you could not accept constructive criticisms even though it was logically sound.

The fact is, 5 fire is needed. Just like how L6 beckon is only a 10mm pull vs L7 beckon which is a 12mm pull (When I say pull, I mean how far it pulls you in, not at what range the skill can hit). The difference is noticeable and does not bring you in close enough range to use your slashes most of the time.
It may be now, but it wasn't, that is what i stated, you got the quote wrong by the way. And do i have to tell you again about how im NOT actually angry, when it might seem i am? I have played PvP since the new items where released, i said i haven't played 23 PvP. You know, i allways thought you were "chillaxed" about everything, but every post i make, whether its helpful or not, you have to reply to, you have already stated that i am on your "ignore list", yet you still reply in the same fashion as every other one. Telling me how im so immature and sensitive. And i believe you are doing it because you know my age, and you are stereotyping me, because last time i checked, there were alot more whiners than me on the forums.

This is quite a boring 300th post :(

Theholyangel
05-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Add me, I have a lvl 22-23 char of all classes, i'll help you out :)

Zeus
05-02-2013, 02:43 PM
It may be now, but it wasn't, that is what i stated, you got the quote wrong by the way. And do i have to tell you again about how im NOT actually angry, when it might seem i am? I have played PvP since the new items where released, i said i haven't played 23 PvP. You know, i allways thought you were "chillaxed" about everything, but every post i make, whether its helpful or not, you have to reply to, you have already stated that i am on your "ignore list", yet you still reply in the same fashion as every other one. Telling me how im so immature and sensitive. And i believe you are doing it because you know my age, and you are stereotyping me, because last time i checked, there were alot more whiners than me on the forums.

This is quite a boring 300th post :(

Perhaps you should add me to your ignore list and you will see the option to reveal someone's post. It's not like it is in-game. I realized how obtrusive of a feature it is on forums. Unfortunately, adding someone to the ignore list on forums doesn't make the user "hidden" from you as it should.

Actually, I do not know your age although I can deduce from the way you construct your posts that you are still extremely young/an adolescent. The point of the post was for a build of a L23 mage, not a build of the past. Deathofan has corrected you and provided accurate information, nothing more beyond that is needed.

Ujustgotnuked
05-02-2013, 02:49 PM
Perhaps you should add me to your ignore list and you will see the option to reveal someone's post. It's not like it is in-game. I realized how obtrusive of a feature it is on forums. Unfortunately, adding someone to the ignore list on forums doesn't make the user "hidden" from you as it should.

Actually, I do not know your age although I can deduce from the way you construct your posts that you are still extremely young/an adolescent. The point of the post was for a build of a L23 mage, not a build of the past. Deathofan has corrected you and provided accurate information, nothing more beyond that is needed.

I gave a build for 23, it is what it is whether it was past or present. Just stop.

Zeus
05-02-2013, 03:34 PM
I gave a build for 23, it is what it is whether it was past or present. Just stop.

And Deathofan corrected you. There should have been nothing more to it.

Again, I reiterate that the point of the OP was for forum users to provide him with accurate build(s) and gears, which Deathofan helped with by correcting your post. It shouldn't have been anything more than that.

Now, as per your request, I digress.

Ujustgotnuked
05-02-2013, 03:38 PM
And Deathofan corrected you. There should have been nothing more to it.

There should have been nothing more, after i said Just stop. Just stop.

Zeus
05-02-2013, 03:44 PM
There should have been nothing more, after i said Just stop. Just stop.

Read my post again. I'm in computer science class, so I'm multi-tasking. I edited more into my post indicating that I digress (since I proved my point).

Ujustgotnuked
05-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Read my post again. I'm in computer science class, so I'm multi-tasking. I edited more into my post indicating that I digress (since I proved my point).

I liked dat rhyme at the end! :D other than that im done, complaining is just boring.

Edit: LOL at the irony as i complain about complaining.

Zeus
05-02-2013, 04:20 PM
I liked dat rhyme at the end! :D other than that im done, complaining is just boring.

Edit: LOL at the irony as i complain about complaining.

Haha, I was hoping someone would catch that. :)

We all complain about complaining at times. Truth is, everyone is a hypocrite, but they aren't all hypocrites about the same issues. :D

Kixxler
05-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Lol 99% of this thread has been arguing, 1% has been actual help with the build.

Ujustgotnuked
05-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Haha, I was hoping someone would catch that. :)

We all complain about complaining at times. Truth is, everyone is a hypocrite, but they aren't all hypocrites about the same issues. :D

Aww dang, if you said that in a different tone, it would sound like your complaining about people complaining about complaining.....i think i got that right ;)