PDA

View Full Version : MMO xp Rogue

arob613
04-30-2013, 02:20 PM
Howdy im new to AL but have alot of expierience in other MMO's like WoW, Runescape. Any AL expierienced player care to help me out and explain to me the ropes of AL. I can join your guild and help anyway I can..Im awesome at PvP....HMU Dhirena

Temarichan
04-30-2013, 10:10 PM
Hello! Welcome to AL and the forums :D if you had experience with other multiplayer games then you'll be perfectly fine in AL. My guild, the Darksiders, would love to have you. :) please look up our forum page. There are names of our officers and some recruiters there. PM one of them or me (Temarichan) so we can send you an invite :D And if you need assistance in any way please don't hesitate to PM me ingame too

Alhuntrazeck
05-01-2013, 07:41 AM
Hey! Welcome to the AL forums! I've heard that AL is different from other MMOs in some ways like the chatbox but I wouldn't know...I'm new to MMOs in general! Anyway have a great time. A lot of guilds in AL have a lvl requirement. So once u 'cap' or reach the maximum level, you'd have a lot more options to choose from! If you need help, PM me in the forums or in-game. Hope you enjoy!