PDA

View Full Version : Limited time vanities?

Y O L O
04-30-2013, 04:28 PM
why is purple founder vanity set for warriors still in store? i thought this was a LIMITED TIME OFFER, last time i checked, limited time isnt 5 months...

Samhayne
04-30-2013, 04:33 PM
Hey Everyduck,

Just to keep things real, the game has barely been out for 5 months. The Purple Founders came out with the Dead City expansion if I recall correctly, so that's some 4 months.

Regardless, limited time means that it will go away at some time in the future. There is no specific time limitation. We have been doing vanity changes in-between expansions (like the Steel Heraldic sets that were added outside of the expansion cycle). We'll be doing a vanity revision in the near future, likely before the next expansion.

Temarichan
04-30-2013, 09:53 PM
Really? Just 5 months? Wow. That is so not long. It feels longer :)

Jcyee
04-30-2013, 10:18 PM
Really? Just 5 months? Wow. That is so not long. It feels longer :)

Probably because there's already been 3 expansions.

muinnusa
05-01-2013, 12:54 AM
so, we can have new vanity next month?

Greencrow
05-01-2013, 01:40 AM
New vanity but for 50 plats :( I can't buy lolol

Y O L O
05-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Hey Everyduck,

Just to keep things real, the game has barely been out for 5 months. The Purple Founders came out with the Dead City expansion if I recall correctly, so that's some 4 months.

Regardless, limited time means that it will go away at some time in the future. There is no specific time limitation. We have been doing vanity changes in-between expansions (like the Steel Heraldic sets that were added outside of the expansion cycle). We'll be doing a vanity revision in the near future, likely before the next expansion.
ahh, thanks sam