PDA

View Full Version : What is the use of the new version?

calvindevera
04-30-2013, 05:54 PM
What's the use of the new version? I wait for long time in updating thaht lol and there's nothing in the news -__- . I expect that have a new items or pet ETC.

Valkiryas
04-30-2013, 05:58 PM
Apparently only a little faster Facebook login but nothing out of the ordinary.

calvindevera
04-30-2013, 06:00 PM
Thats it? -_- well it said.. Thanks :)

Valkiryas
04-30-2013, 06:03 PM
Although not really see much difference, I always recharge faster in Facebook login and now I see equal either faster or slower.

I wish that this new server would have less lag, but also see it the same.

Khylan
04-30-2013, 06:16 PM
I may be totally off base here, but here goes ....
Not saying it applies to AL, but in general new executable files thwart packet sniffers, exploits etc. I don't know/don't care what sort or stuff goes on in AL (if there even is), but it makes me feel good knowing that Spacetime drops the hammer on it--I've spent way too much time (and money---well over 10k plat) to have the game ruined by cheaters.

More than likely though, it's bug fixes..maybe charged attacks moved client side?? Make for faster play on busy evenings :beguiled:

calvindevera
04-30-2013, 06:36 PM
Yeah i want the that . Less lag -_-

Snakespeare
04-30-2013, 06:42 PM
First thing I noticed... if you have a reward from an ally waiting you get the Go To screen at login.

vol
04-30-2013, 06:48 PM
First thing I noticed... if you have a reward from an ally waiting you get the Go To screen at login.

Hopefully they fixed the android version so it doesnt spam the notification bar all the time you have a chest, even with notifications turned off.

Greencrow
05-01-2013, 03:51 AM
Here - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95806-New-Arcane-Legends-Game-Client-(1-0-6)-Is-Now-Available

Even there was no update. It still has the "go to" button.

djironlung
05-01-2013, 10:50 AM
I wish they would expressly say why. I agree it is most likely to thwart cheaters which is incredibly good they should openly announce when they catch cheaters and who they are this would be a great deterrent for prior who wish to cheat which would make the game better for us honest players

Cashews
05-01-2013, 03:27 PM
They added a window that pops up at login to inform you of some plat offer too...