PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for good players who are VERY active and want to farm elites.

Stevedubz
04-30-2013, 06:45 PM
Stevedubz is my toon. I log on to run and farm elites. I don't enjoy waiting and wasting time running with average players. I like to log on and start farming quickly. If you feel the same and want to let's try to figure out a way that we can group up without leaving our guilds. I want to start using voice chat instead of having to type everything. If we have a voice chat setup we could group up quickly as well. Please let me know what you all think. Thank you
Sorry if I'm posting in wrong forum.
I d

Pyromagnium
04-30-2013, 06:54 PM
I'll add you. My IGN: Pyromagnium

It might have been better to post this in the general discussion subforum so all classes can see it and not just sorcerers :)

Valsacar
05-01-2013, 09:22 AM
Might be worth a try, I generally only run solo now (mount is easy as a sorc). If I do run, I have a select list of friends (only those that have proven to be worth running with) and my guild has some good members in it. Randoms... I can solo faster, it's actually quite sad.

tootallll
05-01-2013, 10:24 AM
I hear ya...keep me in mind Dubz and all others...Warrior: tootallll, Sorcerer: tooootall

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Might be worth a try, I generally only run solo now (mount is easy as a sorc). If I do run, I have a select list of friends (only those that have proven to be worth running with) and my guild has some good members in it. Randoms... I can solo faster, it's actually quite sad.
MOUNT IS NOT FREAKING EASY! just cuz ur a pro, doesn't mean everyone else is...On topic, I'd be glad to join (but NOT if its an all-sorc party as its turning out to be o.O) My ign is Alhuntrazeck.

Hionadera
05-04-2013, 11:15 AM
Add me for farming MY IGN : hionadera
I'm a rogue...buzz me if ya wana pt

Linkincena
05-11-2013, 11:49 AM
add me : Linkincena