PDA

View Full Version : Different Ways To Play Fox

grrims
04-30-2013, 07:17 PM
So iv tried a couple foxes: the tank which was ok, i managed to get a positive kdr but it was hard to keep up. Then i tried 40 fb fox with AO gear, it didnt work so well because there wasnt enough crit/dodge/armor. Then i tried 35 nuke fox and was pretty good, nuke fox is able to leap in and kill a mage before it can ms, and its very fast so it can take down other classes as well. since i made my nuke fox, i think more will come. i copied this idea from redxtail lol. For the nuke fox, wear swamp rats helm then expert armor. I might put a build for nuke and/or tank up later.

OrFeAsGr
05-12-2013, 04:18 PM
So iv tried a couple foxes: the tank which was ok, i managed to get a positive kdr but it was hard to keep up. Then i tried 40 fb fox with AO gear, it didnt work so well because there wasnt enough crit/dodge/armor. Then i tried 35 nuke fox and was pretty good, nuke fox is able to leap in and kill a mage before it can ms, and its very fast so it can take down other classes as well. since i made my nuke fox, i think more will come. i copied this idea from redxtail lol. For the nuke fox, wear swamp rats helm then expert armor. I might put a build for nuke and/or tank up later.

Hi man!can u write us the nuke build for 35??

Gragorak
05-14-2013, 12:46 AM
I don't have lvl 35 fox, but you could try 6 evasion, 6 rage, 6 hamstring, 6 armor shredder, 6 fox howl, 1 bite, 1 kick, 1 hypno, 1 fury.

grrims
05-16-2013, 06:41 PM

il do that now. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?98129-Level-35-Nuke-Build