PDA

View Full Version : Don't Hate Guys

Zaonabiuibil
04-30-2013, 08:01 PM
Hey guys, please don't just comment based off the title and be like "Oh he said hate!", just hear (or rather read) me out.

So lately my life has been amazing, like extremely good, so I decided to come back to SL to see if anything was going on. Next thing I saw was SL got a new cap update! Ofc I had to start grinding right away. After awhile I went to Blackstar and heard some people saying "recycled crap" or "this update sucks". Guys, be happy we got an update! So many old friends came back, I got to play the game I loved and now do again love, and people are still negative. Please guys, I know this isn't the most original or flashy cap update, but just look at the glass as being half full! I know I will be, and I hope you guys do or can feel the same.

Peace,
Zao

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

25thninja
04-30-2013, 08:19 PM
I dont hate guys
But i agree

Cahaun
04-30-2013, 08:35 PM
I feel the same way. I had to explain about it to my friend who got discouraged about the update. There is always a chance for SL to be brought back.

ArtofWar
05-01-2013, 04:00 AM
Good to hear you aren't done :p

ShadowGunX
05-01-2013, 04:53 AM
welcome bck zao.
yup. i like d update. pink set are cheaper now.

nd i will not b playing sl for 1month coz of summer hot :-P
also i hav no rush to L51 as it has no reward vanity nd probably the nxt update will.b after 8-12months :-P

HunterSLAYER
05-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Ohai! I came back from the dead 2 :P
Time to slay some vulars! :D

MightyMicah
05-02-2013, 12:57 PM
I agree. Honestly, it sucks that it was all recycled and stuff, but when you hear the story behind it, it makes you really appreciative! And, as you said, it IS a cap update either way which means leveling higher! And who would be upset about that?

HunterSLAYER
05-02-2013, 01:05 PM
I agree. Honestly, it sucks that it was all recycled and stuff, but when you hear the story behind it, it makes you really appreciative! And, as you said, it IS a cap update either way which means leveling higher! And who would be upset about that?

What do you mean by recycled? This is a great, new awesome content update by Cinco himself! :P :P :P :P
HeHeHe

Symbolic
05-02-2013, 03:05 PM
No hate, just looking for arbiter or vanity piece...

quanebo
05-02-2013, 04:37 PM

that's my main concern lol.

Cahaun
05-02-2013, 04:43 PM

that's my main concern lol.
And it has been said many times that it has probably been left out for rework done to it. We have to also appreciate more from this game than just the endgame.

Rittik
05-03-2013, 05:47 AM
Hello zao! Hello hello. Wb

-Rik[Rittik]

bbt1
05-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Was nice running with u agn.bro