PDA

View Full Version : MG PvP--Recruiting

Rekful
05-01-2013, 12:05 AM
Merciless Gladiator is a pvp based guild. We are a small tight nit group starting out as family irl. We are looking for active and skilled pvp players.
We have top players that can compete with anyone in this bracket.
We also farm rare vanities, go for achievements (titles), and are open to new ideas.
Requirements
1.Level 20 (or on your way to 20)
2.Good attitude & a team player
3.Be active
4.Be merciless to anyone in pvp. We as a group, have your back.
If there are any questions ask here or pm Jesseri or myself ingame.
Rules to apply: Post on this thread with the following info.
1. IGN (In game name)
2. Current level
3. Timezone you live in (this will not effect your application, just want to know what time you play ;-)
Ill post below a discription of low level pvp if your not sure. Its a lot of fun so I suggest you try!

Rek

Rekful
05-01-2013, 02:03 PM
Twinking is typically done by transferring higher-end equipment from the player's (or whose friend's) more-experienced characters (who often have excess gear that would be much more useful to the lower-level character). It can also be done by equipping the character with the best possible gear for whose level range, and filling them with end-game enchantments.Many new players dislike twinking of others' characters, since it gives a big advantage to established players starting a new character.[7]Some new players do not like to have their own characters twinked, as they prefer to earn the equipment for themselves.It's common for twinking items to be traded at good values due to persistent demand. Sometimes, this will go so far as to inflate twink equipment prices, as high level players are willing to pay more than a newbie would be able to.
Wiki

Rek

Rekful
05-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Welcome Bladeshot and Delllo!!!

Rek

Rekful
05-18-2013, 02:30 PM
Allstar line up.

Rek

Delllo
05-21-2013, 04:41 AM