PDA

View Full Version : Big luck's and combo elixir's effect on drop rate

Prideeee
05-01-2013, 06:31 AM
I started out farming dragon seriously like a couple of days ago and I've done around 70-80 runs in total including something that I've done before.
I was just wondering that what is the exact drop rate. I've heard somewhere that it's like 1/1000 without any stuff. So what's the effects on the drop rate with Big luck. And how would a 1.5x combo elixir and 3x elixir effect on the drop rate as well, how much smaller will it be?

Thanks for answering.

Xvanitykingx
05-01-2013, 06:42 AM
I have seen Dragon items drop for several people without any elixirs or re-roll at all. I say, it's just a matter of luck :p

The elixirs do help somewhat though, but the luck isn't greatly increased.

IMO, any sort of luck would do, but I would suggest using as much as u can! :D

Ks_Leon
05-01-2013, 06:48 AM
seen dragon blue helm vanity drop without reroll it....so just pray luck come to you...:)

Prototypedwar
05-01-2013, 08:04 AM
i keep seeing people that think if they say some weird "prayer" before killing a boss, thinking it will increase their chance at getting a drgon drop. this is embarrassing every time i see it, as they are often capped players who are supposed to be "pro" and understand the drop mechanics by now.

Zeus
05-01-2013, 09:05 AM
^^ Sometimes it's a joke among friends that keeps the farming from being too mundane.

Prototypedwar
05-01-2013, 09:10 AM
^^ Sometimes it's a joke among friends that keeps the farming from being too mundane.

oh really? i thought they were serious :P