PDA

View Full Version : Why can't they prevent blocked people from joining your zone

djironlung
05-01-2013, 08:02 AM
doesn't everyone agree if you have someone blocked they shouldn't be able to continue to harass you by joining your PvP zone or at least team this game had so many ways to block people out of zones this should be a priority considering sometimes people are blocked cause they are truly harassing you. sts please do something justifiably with all the platinum money and fix this problem please

ImTheJunk
05-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Wow, i really agreed with this one.

Rare
05-01-2013, 08:15 AM
10 players, each with different block lists...

Seems like it could get very tricky. Besides, what if, say 8 of the other people liked playing with that person? And what if someone decided to troll people by using their block list?

The best thing to do if someone is harassing you is to report them.

Groanicek
05-01-2013, 08:15 AM
doesn't everyone agree if you have someone blocked they shouldn't be able to continue to harass you by joining your PvP zone or at least team this game had so many ways to block people out of zones this should be a priority considering sometimes people are blocke d cause they are truly harassing you. sts please do something justifiably with all the platinum money and fix this problem please

Im with u bro u are saying to go with people lvl less than u are lvl 31?

Rare
05-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Im with u bro u are saying to go with people lvl less than u are lvl 31?

WOW THATS a BIG SIG :p

Avaree
05-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Sounds impossible for STS to create "safe" zones for players's who have blocked lists.
many players on AL.

kixkaxx
05-01-2013, 09:57 AM
yeah, they should distribute games in a more *random* way

Cero
05-01-2013, 10:05 AM
doesn't everyone agree if you have someone blocked they shouldn't be able to continue to harass you by joining your PvP zone or at least team this game had so many ways to block people out of zones this should be a priority considering sometimes people are blocked cause they are truly harassing you. sts please do something justifiably with all the platinum money and fix this problem please

i disagree lol. I've meet many trashtalkers and cocky players in pvp. if they trashtalk i trash back and to be able to fight them means i could kill them and make them rage quit.
if you cant handle it call your friends, find another room or prolly just quit pvp. for those kind of people are always there.

djironlung
05-01-2013, 10:25 AM
i disagree lol. I've meet many trashtalkers and cocky players in pvp. if they trashtalk i trash back and to be able to fight them means i could kill them and make them rage quit.
if you cant handle it call your friends, find another room or prolly just quit pvp. for those kind of people are always there.
some people go beyond trash talking to flat out harassment and vulgarity that's when I block them trash talking is one thing harassment and vulgarity it's another so think your thoughts out fully before calling someone out btw my block contains only nine people

Rare
05-01-2013, 10:44 AM
some people go beyond trash talking to flat out harassment and vulgarity that's when I block them trash talking is one thing harassment and vulgarity it's another so think your thoughts out fully before calling someone out btw my block contains only nine people

Report them. I don't see a way STS can do this. Just because you don't like someone you could add them to your list. Then they can't join rooms that you're in.

If they are harassing and using vulgarity, report them. That's what the function is there for.

djironlung
05-01-2013, 11:04 AM
yes and After reporting you can block them so why can't that block keep them out of your level zones or PvP arena that needs to be done a block should be just that s block that keeps them away from you cause just cause you report then doesn't mean they will get banned do they can still be in the game to continue to harass you in a different form this is the point I'm making

Rare
05-01-2013, 11:07 AM
yes and After reporting you can block them so why can't that block keep them out of your level zones or PvP arena that needs to be done a block should be just that s block that keeps them away from you cause just cause you report then doesn't mean they will get banned do they can still be in the game to continue to harass you in a different form this is the point I'm making

I just explained that I thought. It could easily be abused

Azepeiete
05-01-2013, 11:31 AM
People would just block all the best pvpers and you wouldn't have to face them.

Cero
05-01-2013, 12:04 PM

I apologize if my comment was sharp. I i just said some alternatives from what you suggest. I ddnt take note on "harrasment" and now it reminds of female players i used to know quiting StS games because of it.

Jed
05-01-2013, 07:01 PM
1) Enter PvP
2) Identify good players
3) Block said good players
4) Enjoy playing and farming newbies