PDA

View Full Version : Annoying accident....

Shankur
05-01-2013, 09:40 AM
I Accidentaly bought the double xp elixir...when I put my IPad down facing me (touched my chest) then it bought the Elix...

This isn't the first time it has happened...sts need to make a confirm feature

So I was wondering is it possible for me to refund it? Please devs? :(

TheSnowman
05-01-2013, 09:42 AM
Contact them at support @spacetimestudios.com and explain what happened.

Rare
05-01-2013, 10:00 AM
I Accidentaly bought the double xp elixir...when I put my IPad down facing me (touched my chest) then it bought the Elix...

This isn't the first time it has happened...sts need to make a confirm feature

So I was wondering is it possible for me to refund it? Please devs? :(

From what we've been told, no confirmation is going to be added because it adds a level of inconvenience. :) So start typing up your email to the support team to get your 2 plat back.

Shankur
05-01-2013, 10:15 AM
It's 8 plat...

Natrich
05-01-2013, 10:27 AM
From what we've been told, no confirmation is going to be added because it adds a level of inconvenience. :)

There's a pretty simple way to cater to both sides here:

Just add a Game Option in the Settings to have a confirmation on every plat-based purchase. Some people, like me and Shankur, would definitely have the option checked while the others who dont want to be inconvenienced can leave it blank

djironlung
05-01-2013, 11:11 AM

Just add a Game Option in the Settings to have a confirmation on every plat-based purchase. Some people, like me and Shankur, would definitely have the option checked while the others who dont want to be inconvenienced can leave it blank
this is an awesome idea and should be considered by sts it is a well thought out intelligent solution to a very annoying issue

Natrich
05-01-2013, 11:23 AM
Added a picture so people know what I'm talking about...like my paint skills?

chintan
05-01-2013, 11:31 AM
this is a good idea i would love a confirmation option for plat ive bought double exp a few times by mistake also when dead accidentally using plat to re spawn. yeaa its not much 8,2,1 plat here and there but it adds up and really frustrating when you click it by mistake

xcainnblecterx
05-01-2013, 11:57 AM
Added a picture so people know what I'm talking about...like my paint skills?

Bes artist bro

:encouragement:

Rare
05-01-2013, 11:58 AM

I guess the sarcasm was lost in my post LOL

Natrich
05-01-2013, 12:13 PM
I guess the sarcasm was lost in my post LOL

Yeah I noticed, and took a shot with the use of 'inconvenienced'