PDA

View Full Version : Message to The Endgame Pvpers

TheBedtBird
05-01-2013, 10:13 AM
So I have been waiting for a endgame 1v1 tourney to arise for quiet awhile, but none has in a few months. So on June, if a endgame tourney has not popped up by then I will be making one, it wouldnt be big but itll be a decent size.

Now not to scare anyone away from my probable tourney, but Ephesius will be joining, if no one else joins then hes automatically the winner. I would not be joining any of the tourneys myself, because I know I'd loose to Ephesius when we got to the finals

So there ya go folks, possible tourney On June 1st 2013, or sooner if someone else makes one before I do:) So Until then, have a good day my forumers:)

Waug
05-01-2013, 10:22 AM
This isn't a tourney, rather a prophecy. You and epsi... Get to final, the epsi... Beat you and win, kk the story finished, we enjoyed, now go home and sleep.

TheBedtBird
05-01-2013, 10:36 AM
Legendfb I wont be joining the tourney, because I know if I went up against Ephesius I'd lose, but who knows the future can change, maby Ephesius is super laggy on that day. Theres a 99% chance of Ephesius winning my future tourney, but there is that extra 1% things could go south for our pvp champ

Zeus
05-01-2013, 10:45 AM
I thought that you said you weren't going to troll? ^^

TheBedtBird
05-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Im not just want a little fun pvp competition, I know people do get a bit competitive here on the forums, but this is Ephesius's will, hes been waiting patiently for a endgame 1v1 tourney , but since it seems like ones not going to pop up, I'd do one myself:) And try to gather competitants and excitement with this here thread:)

TheBedtBird
05-01-2013, 12:58 PM
Update Ephesius will be out and about in pvp, around 4oclock , Oklahoma time. You can use this oppurtunity test your skills and ready up yourselfs for the upcoming tournament:)

Make sure you log on today, Ephesius will create the room so it would be easier for you to find him, to test your abilities against the top bear:)

XghostzX
05-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Update Ephesius will be out and about in pvp, around 4oclock , Oklahoma time. You can use this oppurtunity test your skills and ready up yourselfs for the upcoming tournament:)

Make sure you log on today, Ephesius will create the room so it would be easier for you to find him, to test your abilities against the top bear:)

Ephesius is a noob.

Let the flaming begin.

Deathofan
05-01-2013, 05:42 PM
*to test your abilities against the top bear:)

Get your facts moar wrong plox, ephesius was a bird not a bear. I highly doubt he still plays or you are his friend, and just want him to look even worst.

Btw, Third post gives an obvious hint of your main "I'm not a troll" account.

TEOKILLO
05-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Outsoc was the best bear

TheBedtBird
05-01-2013, 09:05 PM
Hey he just got done with his warmups today in pvp, and my ...my he has skill, it was an unbeleavable day today, 20 matches and none lost, now thats a true champ right there

If anyone would like to play a friendly 1v1 match before he goes to bed post here before 10, its 9:01 ATM

And Deathofan, although Ephesius is widely known as being the best bird, hes also known as being the best bear, which he plays on alot more often then his bird now:)

Wendellism
05-01-2013, 09:09 PM
Interesting, interesting....

Are you trolling here? Be warned that trolling here means doom for your chars in game and in forums. Troll at your own risk.

Deathofan
05-01-2013, 09:15 PM
Oh yeah my bad, he also bes oyster? Btw, I challenge him to any pvp game in 56-76, you name it, let me know here what character he will be using and i'll pm him in game.

Deathofan
05-01-2013, 09:22 PM
From what i've heard, he isn't related to ephesius in any way and only uses this account to troll and say "ephesius bes playa in da world".

XghostzX
05-01-2013, 09:28 PM
From what i've heard, he isn't related to ephesius in any way and only uses this account to troll and say "ephesius bes playa in da world".

I give him credit. He's a solid troller, have to admit it.

Bullllzzeye sexy
05-01-2013, 09:30 PM
this is wired are u Ephesius cuz mostly what i have read all about ephesius i think ur just making acc just to prove ur self that u r a pro....................

TheBedtBird
05-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Ok Deathofan vs Ephesius, sounds pretty cool, He'll be on his character named Ephesius Obviously lol. Hes on now, Deathofan give em a friendly pm so you two can get a match in today:)

Its the last battle hes doing today Deathofan so make it a good one:)

CrimsonTider
05-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Celtics are making it interesting. Brandon Bass... who would've thought?

Wendellism
05-01-2013, 09:43 PM
In before lock.

Yep, definitely a troll that thinks he could toy with our minds here.

XghostzX
05-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Celtics are making it interesting. Brandon Bass... who would've thought?

I look up to you

TheBedtBird
05-01-2013, 11:06 PM
Hey Wendellism, Im a real nice person, just like to add a little of my sense if humor here and there:) But I am serious about making a mini sized tournement on June:) I Hope you have the time to enter though, it would be about 12 people:) If that many want to participate in it

billybob1
05-01-2013, 11:11 PM
i cant blieve sum of u give him a hard time..his posts r sooo dang funny...how do u even take him seriously?? ....btw i miss ephesius

Phoenixking
05-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Hey Wendellism, Im a real nice person, just like to add a little of my sense if humor here and there:) But I am serious about making a mini sized tournement on June:) I Hope you have the time to enter though, it would be about 12 people:) If that many want to participate in it
Yah for all we know you might not even be real O.O

Deathofan
05-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Ephesius is widely known as being the best bird.

Here's the quote! Ephesius is a savage bear with 2 piece elite ring wearing a blue dragon set, not a bird like he has claimed to. Although we didn't end our match, he hosted a FFA game (3v3) in forest fight and he did what you can call decent and did well against two phoenix birds (darkterror and some black dragon bird) at same time. For an instant I can almost say this isn't the real ephesius lol, if I recall correctly wasn't he poor and couldn't afford endgame sets and even with a drag set? Anyways, he said he deleted his 71 bird and he is in the process of leveling another one. I'll be looking for this bird vs bird match he promised.

Wendellism
05-02-2013, 12:33 AM

Oh really?

Now not to scare anyone away from my probable tourney, but Ephesius will be joining, if no one else joins then hes automatically the winner. I would not be joining any of the tourneys myself, because I know I'd loose to Ephesius when we got to the finals

I wont be joining the tourney, because I know if I went up against Ephesius I'd lose, but who knows the future can change, maby Ephesius is super laggy on that day. Theres a 99% chance of Ephesius winning my future tourney, but there is that extra 1% things could go south for our pvp champ

Evidence #001 on the table, on your opening post and your reply to Legendfb alone, you proposed an endgame tourney, but mentioned that Ephesius will be joining, followned by you telling us that you aren't joining out of fear. Seriously?

And you called yourself the best bird.... Pffft.

Evidence #002, Honestly I don't recall anyone mentioning that you indeed know Ephesius. If you were to claim you know a person in the game, how are you to know that Ephesius is coming online? Skype? MSN?

And Deathofan, although Ephesius is widely known as being the best bird, hes also known as being the best bear, which he plays on alot more often then his bird now:)

Evidence #003, There is no one that is the best to my knowledge. The only type of players every PvP is Noobs, Decent, and Experienced.

So in conclusion, you merely posted this thread to annoy others by stating Ephesius is the best or whatever you call it. You aren't even making constructive comments in most threads you have posted in, and neither are you quitting your constant bragging to make yourself known to all. You are just a plain ordinary attention-seeker here in the forums, now creating a thread that fan flames around.

You have not been stating anything relevant regarding your own competition aside from Ephesius and his achievement, and you have never been constructive in the first place. Therefore, I could deduce right now that you are trying to troll.

TheBedtBird
05-02-2013, 08:30 AM
Just a friendly competition from a friendly guy:)

Hey who knows maby Apollo could record one of Ephesius's Epic fights:)

Ill ask him, but although the answer will most likely be yes, just in case its a no, I'll find some people who can post a few screenshots of Ephesius's battles, just stay tuned to this thread:)

Wendellism
05-02-2013, 09:00 AM

Ill ask him, but although the answer will most likely be yes, just in case its a no, I'll find some people who can post a few screenshots of Ephesius's battles, just stay tuned to this thread:)

Read above.

Zeus
05-02-2013, 09:16 AM

Alright, give me a time.

Caiahar
05-02-2013, 09:17 AM
um...the bedtbird says hes not joining the matches in "fear", but he can supervise, right? If he really isnt ephesius, he should be able to supervise.

TheBedtBird
05-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Nice is it possible you can record the video, then pm me it, so I can put it in my original post whenever we do this, and when will you be able to record it, today or another day?

And hey shadow, I could supervise him but its all about Ephesius and the Opponey, and if I were to be in the same room as they are recording in no one would pay attention to the battle, I dont want to distract the viewers from all the action:)

Zeus
05-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Nice is it possible you can record the video, then pm me it, so I can put it in my original post whenever we do this, and when will you be able to record it, today or another day?

And hey shadow, I could supervise him but its all about Ephesius and the Opponey, and if I were to be in the same room as they are recording in no one would pay attention to the battle, I dont want to distract the viewers from all the action:)

You can be in the same room. It wouldn't make a difference because the footage would be from my point of view. Therefore, you'd just be on the side, as a spectator while my PoV would be directed at Ephesius and his opponent.

I can probably be ready to record today around 3-6PM PST. I'll be active on forums during that time so let me know.

TheBedtBird
05-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Nice we're all set then

And the other reason I cant join, or may join in disguise is because my endgame toon is a secret character, so I may or may not be there but you'll never know:)

For anyone who would like front row seats the pass will be (A), so keep a lookout for Ephesius's locked game if you guys want to see it live:)

Ks_Leon
05-02-2013, 11:48 AM
dont know that ephesius was exist...in fact...i dont know what is that..lol

TheBedtBird
05-02-2013, 02:20 PM
Ephesius is a legend ks_Leon:)

Btw Im looking for a oppenent for Ephesius, any volunteers?

angeldawn
05-02-2013, 02:37 PM
Why does anyone even feed into his crap?

CrimsonTider
05-02-2013, 02:55 PM

I like to eat.

Ujustgotnuked
05-02-2013, 03:00 PM

Ye, being the best endgame bird is basically being the person that can 2 hit the quickest

TheBedtBird
05-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Still looking for a challenger, wont be long now guys, thanks for waiting:)

TheBedtBird
05-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Awseome whats your Ign Drain So Ephesius can add ya:)

Once you two friend eachother then I'll see if Apollos ready:)

Like many others I cant wait to see that vid:)
The best way to prepare yourself is with some good old fashion thumb pushups drain, to win you gotta be able to tap the buttons fast and accuratley, make it a good match!:)

TheBedtBird
05-02-2013, 05:53 PM
So whats your Ign Drain;) people are ready to see the show=)

Ign?

Trenton
05-02-2013, 06:02 PM
It isn't Ephesius, I took the name Ephesius when the real one got banned. I gave it to the bird claiming to be Ephesius, and the real Ephesius is, like some others said, too poor for endgame sets, much less a dragon set. This is probably a widely known person thats got a good troll in 'em.

Zeus
05-02-2013, 06:05 PM
It isn't Ephesius, I took the name Ephesius when the real one got banned. I gave it to the bird claiming to be Ephesius, and the real Ephesius is, like some others said, too poor for endgame sets, much less a dragon set. This is probably a widely known person thats got a good troll in 'em.

Good fight, TheBedtBird, good fight.

TheBedtBird
05-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Well I am widley known as being the second best pvper in pocket legends ( Thank ya Trenton! ), but Ephesius only got the hammer in the forums not in game:)

Ephesius got rich from selling his black dragon set, after the new expansion which gave him a total of 20+mill, which he spent 6.5mill on to buy a blue dragon set and savage set:)

And Ephesius deleted his bird:( But yea I remember, I was out amd about pvping on my bird lililipojlilil and you asked me if I was Ephesius, giving that hes my superhero I said ”Yes Im him” then something else we talked about and you end up giving me the name Ephesius, so I gave the real Ephesius back the name ”Ephesius” and he named his bear Ephesius:)

Kinda long lol^^^ But yea thats that story:)

And Drain were waiting for you, cant wait to see that video:)

Wendellism
05-02-2013, 07:14 PM
Why is this troll thread still around? Guys just ignore the troll, he's simply wasting his time getting challengers for the so called ephesius.

TheBedtBird
05-03-2013, 09:04 AM
Yea guys Im still looking for a challenger, sorry I let ya down, Ill find a way to make up for the delay, just stay tuned:)

Wendellism
05-03-2013, 09:25 AM
ANy reason why should I stay tuned to a troll?

TheBedtBird
05-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Yes, you like pvp Videos Wendelism? If so there'll be an awseome video starring Ephesius in HD:)

Im sure I can find a challenger for Ephesius by today, you dont wanna miss;)

Btw you seem like a nice guy, we pvped yesterday on my secret alt, so yea stay Tuned!:)

Wendellism
05-03-2013, 09:50 AM
Yes, you like pvp Videos Wendelism? If so there'll be an awseome video starring Ephesius in HD:)

Im sure I can find a challenger for Ephesius by today, you dont wanna miss;)

Btw you seem like a nice guy, we pvped yesterday on my secret alt, so yea stay Tuned!:)

I don't recall playing with you! Duh!

TheBedtBird
05-03-2013, 10:00 AM
Secret alt, its my way of pvping without getting crowded by the people who love what I do:) If I can recall your a mage with savage set, I won, but you are pretty good:)

Wendellism
05-03-2013, 10:11 AM
This is why I hate secret alts. I never knew who they are.

TheBedtBird
05-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Finallyy Got a match for Ephesius, now if only Apollo would be able to record it at around the time 8-9 oclock?

Cross your Fingers guys:)

Zeus
05-03-2013, 03:31 PM
What time zone...?^^

TheBedtBird
05-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Us central Canada United States, its 3:52 right now, so in about 5 hours, you can make it?

Zeus
05-03-2013, 04:12 PM
Us central Canada United States, its 3:52 right now, so in about 5 hours, you can make it?

I don't know. I'll be driving back home to Oceanside and it's a good 3 hour drive if you factor in traffic conditions. After that, I'll be pretty exhausted so we will see.

Wendellism
06-13-2013, 09:46 PM

Trenton
06-13-2013, 09:59 PM
But this is worthy of a necro. Everyone is still waiting for this Drain vs TheBedtBird, plus he says that he is wanting to start a tourney in June. Hurry pls.

Cavoc
06-13-2013, 10:00 PM

All you had to say is no.

Xbuddyjosh
06-14-2013, 09:07 AM
D: the meme is so much more fun doe

Wendellism
06-14-2013, 10:38 AM
Look at Thebedtbird. Now look back to me.

Is he banned?

TheBeastXD
06-14-2013, 06:22 PM
Ib4l anyways honestly you(thebedtbird) are either Ephesius or you're his (b word) that follows him around all the time and think he is the best and all the stuff. Have you play end game? I'm sure you didn't because you have no idea that bird vs bird is all luck in endgame dodge more who wins. As I said ib4l

Caiahar
06-14-2013, 07:34 PM
Ib4l anyways honestly your(thebedtbird) are either Ephesius or you're his (b word) that follows him around all the time and think he is the best and all the stuff. Have you play end game? I'm sure you didn't because you have no idea that bird vs bird is all luck in endgame dodge more who wins. As I said ib4l
........_____..........
TheBedtBird is lvl one btw, so he cant follow him.
I, unlike all these ppl, have no grudge against hin strangely :|
Maybe because I never knew ephesius, ORR the fact he's nice to me.

Extreme
06-14-2013, 08:35 PM
........_____..........

*L66 With Red star trek costume, Angel set and Crow Face

Caiahar
06-14-2013, 08:54 PM
........_____..........

*L66 With Red star trek costume, Angel set and Crow Face
Rlly? O.o REMEMBER in shadow caves that guy, Y | C |-|
Was saying things to me? Cussing on me? Flaming me? You were on eat? (before renamed lol)
I recall thebedtbird as lvl 1 and was also helping me fight thought Y | C |-|'s flames.

OverkillED
06-15-2013, 01:17 AM
........_____..........

Ahhhh! Shadow is becoming another Ephesius worshipper! Kill it before it lays eggs!

Caiahar
06-15-2013, 08:05 AM
........_____..........

Ahhhh! Shadow is becoming another Ephesius worshipper! Kill it before it lays eggs!
-_- never said was a role model.
Who is this ephesius guy anyway.....
I just Dont have any grudges.
NUU I'M BEING OVERKILLED.

OverkillED
06-15-2013, 09:10 AM

You never stated it directly that he's your model, but it seemed like you were trying to subtly say it.

floats
06-16-2013, 05:32 AM
Your still on dis 'bes burd on the whole PL so I challenge you noobs' act? ^ dis would be entertaining.

Last time I recall, ephesius was a 40 bird and went 10-0 against a 35 bird, ;) how could you called yourself best?

Caiahar
06-16-2013, 04:05 PM

You never stated it directly that he's your model, but it seemed like you were trying to subtly say it.
I aint have no grudges against him.
I dont hate neither like.

Sryyoulose
06-16-2013, 04:15 PM
I don't know who Eph Charecter is either, but I don't understand why he generated so much hate. The only forumer that I didn't like at first was Kiran, he made me po'ed

Wendellism
06-16-2013, 06:14 PM
I don't know who Eph Charecter is either, but I don't understand why he generated so much hate. The only forumer that I didn't like at first was Kiran, he made me po'ed

That TheBedtBird/Ephesius merely wanted to be attention seekers in the forums. It's not our fault that he's banned from our community @ the forums.

Caiahar
06-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Hey, same!

bangyg
06-17-2013, 02:54 AM
Who is Ephesius ? But ephesius ill be looking for you.. And i got two certificate of being called worst pally of all time. Plz dont hurt me 0:°

Spectre
06-17-2013, 04:23 AM
Who is Ephesius ? But ephesius ill be looking for you.. And i got two certificate of being called worst pally of all time. Plz dont hurt me 0:°

Ephesius is the best bird in this game. He "beat" everyone in this game.

CrimsonTider
06-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Heat win!!

Deathofan
06-21-2013, 06:49 AM
Last time I saw, ephesius was a L76 Savage Bear 3-piece elite ring with black dragon set, so yes he is the "bes bird".

Waug
06-21-2013, 07:21 AM
I think the whole 'ephi..' including 'thebedtbird' story was meant to troll. Someone, well known forumer/player did everything for trolling purpose.

Cheenivie
06-21-2013, 09:50 AM
I saw Thebedtbird hes a L71 bird with red set and esb set...

Voh
06-21-2013, 01:50 PM
Your still on dis 'bes burd on the whole PL so I challenge you noobs' act? ^ dis would be entertaining.

Last time I recall, ephesius was a 40 bird and went 10-0 against a 35 bird, ;) how could you called yourself best?

You're *

Sryyoulose
06-21-2013, 01:53 PM
You're *

Garamma natzis anoy mehhhh