PDA

View Full Version : Wow.....

Axelrod15
05-01-2013, 11:04 AM
So today I get on AL and I do a few runs. So I get a gold chest and I open it and I can't believe how lucky I was but I GOT 3 LEGENDARY ITEMS FROM THE ONE CHEST!!!!! After I saw that I lol'd like crazy. Isn't that just weird?

FluffNStuff
05-01-2013, 11:11 AM
Were they the same item? I once got two legendaries but they were both Lightning Swords of Potency.

Axelrod15
05-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Nope they were all different ones

Orageunas
05-01-2013, 11:18 AM
Gratz :-)

Chaim Nail
05-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Nice, the most I've gotten is two legendaries from a copper chest, and once got a legendary from a copper pirate chest that netted me 20k in the market.

I'm 3/4 the way to lvl31 which when I get there I'll spend my 1m on the best items possible for doing some higher level farming :)

SuRfY
05-02-2013, 08:58 AM
I did get 3 legendary items from a copper chest before and they were worth a combined value of 800 gold. LOL

Axelrod15
05-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Lol my combined value for these that I got are like1k lol

LwMark
05-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Thats where u went wrong, listenin to tyler, want real rap? Listen to jeezy or some real n music

Dude jeezy sucks if you want rap listen to macklemore and Ryan Lewis and flo rida those are god rappers

YOU CANT EVEN PUT JEEZY IN THE SAME COMPARISON LOL! im from florida, and Flo Rida SUX! Mackelmore? Ryan lewis? Idk even know who they are lol , im from PBC and kno south rappers, an well u just cant compare, thats like sayin Vanilla Ice VS. Tupac. Not today my friend lol. We obviously have 2 diffrent tastes in rap

Minesweeper
05-02-2013, 12:10 PM
YOU CANT EVEN PUT JEEZY IN THE SAME COMPARISON LOL! im from florida, and Flo Rida SUX! Mackelmore? Ryan lewis? Idk even know who they are lol , im from PBC and kno south rappers, an well u just cant compare, thats like sayin Vanilla Ice VS. Tupac. Not today my friend lol. We obviously have 2 diffrent tastes in rap

Im With You New Stuff Is Crap Tupac Is Where Its at only good new rapper is Drake

LwMark
05-02-2013, 12:47 PM

Im With You New Stuff Is Crap Tupac Is Where Its at only good new rapper is Drake

Ok i like how Drake raps but i do not like what he raps about, i do not listen to drake.

elbowroom
05-02-2013, 03:00 PM
jeezy goes hard. he's a subpar lyricist but he puts out bangers.

Jurassic45
05-02-2013, 03:05 PM
I never got that lucky lol, gratz ;)

Theholyangel
05-02-2013, 03:06 PM
It's all about the Old School Rappers that people nowadays either don't know Or don't care for because they are enveloped in what they think is "real rap" when it really is what us people who were born in the 80's or 90's listened to while jammin' on the street about hood life, not what they think it is now, but what it really was when the times were down.

Lady_Pebbles
05-02-2013, 03:09 PM
It's all about the Old School Rappers that people nowadays either don't know Or don't care for because they are enveloped in what they think is "real rap" when it really is what us people who were born in the 80's or 90's listened to while jammin' on the street about hood life, not what they think it is now, but what it really was when the times were down.
Amen. #truth

LwMark
05-03-2013, 01:57 AM
jeezy goes hard. he's a subpar lyricist but he puts out bangers.
Jeezy is a awesome lyricalist.

Also theres so many diffent type of rappers nowa days, its jist depends what u like.
Me personally i dont like HIPSTERS or young money or any of that, its horribleee, and thats comin from a fan of lil wayne from when he was with the hot boyz to like the carter 1 and 2 and all his mixtapes before that, after he came with carter 3 it was ALL down hill, sux honestly, then he TRIED TO DO rock an now he skateboards, how do u go from hood to hollywood? Easy, money, so i guess he got sucked into, along with lots of drugs, now he sux, if he woulda stayed with his roots hed be way better, but then again he goes where the money goes, an people in mainstream dont wana wear baggy pants an sell drugs etc, times have changed, people still do the thug lifestyle, but now these HIPSTERS are blah, i hate it all. Now Jeezy he keeps it real, he dont wyle out on drugs ,but he sure raps about it, hes clean, he really raps good. You cant compare him to the new rap artists. Also those rappers feom the 80s 90s , yes they are good because they started rap an stuff, but i dont dig all of it, it just depemds what u wana hear in the music, i grew up in the south an like my south music, idc bout the rest honestly. Everyones probably like u listen to that kinda rap but u play video games blah blah, no way am i E thug or try to be one, i can care less, i do my thing an play video games on the side, no one knows real LW haha

xcainnblecterx
05-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Go listen tech n9ne, grave diggas, evil pimp, atmosphere, immortal technique, or something like that,main stream is dead.

Bless
05-03-2013, 05:48 PM
Ffs...thread more derailed than the red boss cones

katish
05-03-2013, 06:06 PM
ffs...thread more derailed than the red boss cones

loool