View Full Version : To Cinco:

Mogunsforme
05-01-2013, 11:50 AM
Sorry for hating on the update. I miss sl... Anyone willing to help me to 51 pm me in game. IM COMIN BACK SL AND IMA BE PWNIN MORE THAN EVA :D

MightyMicah
05-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Do it bro!!! Add me!-MicahGreaney

ArtofWar
05-01-2013, 01:14 PM
Do it bro!!! Add me!-MicahGreaney

You play SL now?

quanebo
05-01-2013, 02:13 PM
You play SL now?

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95921-Anybody-home

ArtofWar
05-01-2013, 02:17 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?95921-Anybody-home
just saw it >.<

Cephei
05-01-2013, 03:01 PM
IM COMIN BACK SL AND IMA BE PWNIN MORE THAN EVA :D

Like u did in pvp? ... Good joke

MightyMicah
05-01-2013, 03:47 PM
You play SL now?

Yes sir! I'm tried of dealing with the ridiculousness the other games contain >.< lol

Cahaun
05-02-2013, 04:53 PM
You play SL now?

Yes sir! I'm tried of dealing with the ridiculousness the other games contain >.< lol
May I ask of what game you were playing before? So I know what ridiculousness you dealt with. :)

MightyMicah
05-02-2013, 07:51 PM
May I ask of what game you were playing before? So I know what ridiculousness you dealt with. :)

Well I tried all other three. I've stuck with Pl for over two years now but I'm just sick and tired of getting cussed out in pvp. In DL, I can't tolerate the gore. In AL I can't cope with the mechanics, and it just simply isn't my style of game.

Cahaun
05-02-2013, 09:27 PM

Well I tried all other three. I've stuck with Pl for over two years now but I'm just sick and tired of getting cussed out in pvp. In DL, I can't tolerate the gore. In AL I can't cope with the mechanics, and it just simply isn't my style of game.
I was never much into the PvP in PL. It's just stuffed up by a lot of rotten apples if you know what I mean. The dungeons are also just being balanced more for elixer users, and the end game is the most overrated thing in the game.
DL seemed to have a problem with how it presents its story, but the PvP players and mode there is easily one of the most enjoyable in the Legends series as lots of prole there actually don't care about rushing.
Arcane Legends already blew itself up for me in the first level cap expansion because of how it's now almost impossible to solo any of the new areas like I was able to with my rogue and mage in the 16 cap. I also severely disagree with how the intelligence and dexterity stats now give health. Now all you see is the usual pure-stats-the-best-way setup. The biggest killer is that it kept freezing on me and restarting my phone at times.
Surprisingly, SL is my least hated in the list. It still has a few things that I don't like: the mobs are becoming more and more pointed at "longer to kill" than "enjoyable to kill" (I don't want to spend over 1 minute trying to take down a single vular bug), the xp rate and amount per kill could be adjusted for Tarasa due to my first point, and just small things that aren't nearly as bad as the others. Now that I think of it, SL still doesn't have daily quests, daily rewards, some type of Hauntlet or crypt runs that AL has, more different types of currency for unique shops and items, and the very-much-needed improvements to the custom armor set bonuses and prices.
Those are the games and their rediculousnesses to me.

gison
05-02-2013, 09:49 PM
Like u did in pvp? ... Good joke

Lmao. Sorry but this is just "lol".

jackhark
05-04-2013, 03:08 PM
I would wanna lvl with u to 51 but when i joined ur game u booted me for reaon: "..." n when i asked u y u booted me u told me to get over it....

Rittik
05-05-2013, 01:23 AM
I would wanna lvl with u to 51 but when i joined ur game u booted me for reaon: "..." n when i asked u y u booted me u told me to get over it....

Do same with him when he joins ur game. Just tit for tat.

-Rik[Rittik]

jackhark
05-05-2013, 06:40 PM
Do same with him when he joins ur game. Just tit for tat.

-Rik[Rittik]

Yup just waitin for my chance to boot em n get my sweet sweet victory

MightyMicah
05-05-2013, 07:06 PM
Yup just waitin for my chance to boot em n get my sweet sweet victory

Revenge never helped anybody. Try being kind to him and setting the example. It will make you and him feel a whole lot better ;)

quanebo
05-05-2013, 09:23 PM
Revenge never helped anybody. Try being kind to him and setting the example. It will make you and him feel a whole lot better ;)

...revenge always makes me feel better though...:(

jackhark
05-05-2013, 09:39 PM
...revenge always makes me feel better though...:(

Exactly!

gison
05-05-2013, 09:58 PM
But it shows that you're more immature.

Btw, @MM
What's your ign? I'll add you :)

-Infinitium.

ShadowGunX
05-06-2013, 01:52 AM

lol jack i feels ya brah.
so u nvr been on pl eh?in pl u r 90% sure to get boot if u join any hosted game XD.
so if m bored in pl i jst join any hosted map md get boot nd like to do hate chat with d one that booted me :-P

Mogunsforme
05-06-2013, 04:38 PM
I dont recall that o.O i booted so many people cuz my guild and i assembled leveling teams that id forgot about who was on my f-list xD my fail there sry plus u said something smart soo... Sry

jackhark
05-06-2013, 09:11 PM
I dont recall that o.O i booted so many people cuz my guild and i assembled leveling teams that id forgot about who was on my f-list xD my fail there sry plus u said something smart soo... Sry

Its cool. Alot of ppl boot n dont give a good reason so i "get over it" pretty quick

iRusher
06-12-2013, 11:05 AM
Sorry for the necro here but I lmao'd at that. MOSTLY CUS ITS TRUEEEEEE

iRusher
06-12-2013, 11:06 AM
By that I mean axtons post