PDA

View Full Version : Android Users - Version 1.0.6.1 Fixes Crash for Android 2.2 Devices

Samhayne
05-01-2013, 01:36 PM
We have just posted a new Android version of Arcane Legends, version number 1.0.6.1 that corrects a force close when trying to run on devices that are running Android version 2.2.

You should be able to download this new version from Google Play. If you don't see it yet there, it may take a couple of hours to propagate out to everywhere in the world.

If you want to download the .APK file directly from us, please see this post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?75011-ArcaneLegends-APK-now-available

Alhuntrazeck
05-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Thanks, Sam, useful. And btw...first post :triumphant:

Lady_Pebbles
05-10-2013, 02:14 AM
Still DCing a lot.

Devices:
Samsung Exhibit 4g on Android 2.3.3
Samsung Galaxy S "Vibrant" on Android 2.2
Archos IT7b on Gingerbread

I log in then press Home key, check forums via the app or check Line, Kik, FB etc (basicly use any other app on the devices) and when I get back on AL. It relogs me in since I have it on auto login. Even happens when no other apps are running in the background and then I hit the Home key, then back onto AL and it had DCed me again.

Doesn't matter if I check the AH in game or enter a map or anything. Same thing happens. It doesn't let me multitask on my devices like all your other games do.

EDIT: I got a new phone, the Samsung Galaxy S II running on Jellybean (4.1.2) and still experience a lot of random DCs despite being on 4G or WiFi. I know at times its my data connection when it is being slowed down, but even when its back up completely and even on WiFi it is doing that. So annoying.

Droidstroyer
05-28-2013, 06:38 AM
My Arcane Legends cannot hear any sound while I'm playing it since I installed it even I check the sound and music box on setting. I am using galaxy S GT-9003i which is android version 2.2.

Lady_Pebbles
05-28-2013, 10:49 AM
My Arcane Legends cannot hear any sound while I'm playing it since I installed it even I check the sound and music box on setting. I am using galaxy S GT-9003i which is android version 2.2.
They disabled the sound on devices running 2.2 a long while back because it was making players apps crash... so thats not a bug.

Droidstroyer
05-30-2013, 08:05 AM
They disabled the sound on devices running 2.2 a long while back because it was making players apps crash... so thats not a bug.

Thank you for your info.