PDA

View Full Version : Top Guilds Listing

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

H2N
05-01-2013, 05:35 PM
We have been having discussions amongst the devs about posting a weekly updated Top 50 Guilds listing here in the forum. It would contain the top 50 guilds by total achievement points of the guild members, along with other pertinent guild stats such as: PvE K/D, PvE Kills/Member, CTF K/D, CTF Kills/Member, CTF Captures/Member, 1d active %, 3d active %, 7d active %, 15d active %, and 30d active %. Only guild members level 10 or above would be included in the calculations. As always, this is subject to change/cancellation, but if everything works out, we hope to have this useful/interesting data available to you soon.

azerty
05-01-2013, 05:44 PM
nice add

blakadder
05-01-2013, 05:49 PM
YES!

and yes!

and did i mention.... YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!

NotYoCookiez
05-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Cool but would it be for all games?

H2N
05-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Cool but would it be for all games?

We'll initially start with AL, and see how it goes, and then make a determination regarding PL/SL/DL.

Azepeiete
05-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Yes yes yes yes yes!

GO DEVIANT MISFITS!

octavos
05-01-2013, 07:28 PM
I see two sides to this coin...from what I have seen before...new guilds that need members and will leave to the best guilds on this new post by you guys. Hence why LB for guilds were not made for AL. (I hope no fights break out..."said noone ever"

But on the upside I want to know ;) I want to see the commitment from members in there respective guild.

:ghost:

H2N
05-01-2013, 08:22 PM
I see two sides to this coin...from what I have seen before...new guilds that need members and will leave to the best guilds on this new post by you guys. Hence why LB for guilds were not made for AL. (I hope no fights break out..."said noone ever"

But on the upside I want to know ;) I want to see the commitment from members in there respective guild.

We hope that with all the various information that would be displayed, that there would be many options to consider in terms of which is the "best" guild. While the listing will be ordered by the guild's achievement points, the other data will probably be more indicative of the guild's true status. It would be difficult for a guild to be at the top in all the data categories that we plan on listing. For example, as we are working on the list, we see that the top guild by achievement points is only in the middle of the pack in CTF K/D. While the guild at the top in CTF K/D is about middle of the pack in achievement points. Which is the "better" guild? That will be up for each player to decide based on how each player views the importance of the various data categories that we plan on listing.

BTW, some of us devs quietly snickered at the CTF K/D. 75% of the top 50 guilds have a *NEGATIVE* CTF K/D (i.e. more D than K). The best CTF K/D out of the top 50 guilds is 1.8. The worst CTF K/D out of the top 50 guilds is -3.2 (i.e. 3.2 D for each K).

PvE K/D was more impressive. 45.9 best. 18.9 worst.

jtst
05-01-2013, 08:28 PM
twinks become valuable for guilds, as a lot of them have 10 k/d or better

Azepeiete
05-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Just wondering, would this be something to be implemented this season or is this in the distant future?

H2N
05-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Just wondering, would this be something to be implemented this season or is this in the distant future?

Most likely this season (i.e. near future). It won't be seasonal, as none of the information used gets reset at the end of the season. It will be just a list that gets updated every week based on the guild's snapshot data at the time the report is run.

H2N
05-01-2013, 08:49 PM
twinks become valuable for guilds, as a lot of them have 10 k/d or better

On the other side of the coin, twinks may not have as many achievement points, so the guild may not make the list because of not enough achievement points.

TuMadreee
05-01-2013, 09:44 PM
Guild banners would be awesome, but of course there would probably be needed a limit of members in a guild.

Wowsome
05-02-2013, 03:16 AM
awesome!

Most likely this season (i.e. near future). It won't be seasonal, as none of the information used gets reset at the end of the season. It will be just a list that gets updated every week based on the guild's snapshot data at the time the report is run.

every week? even more awesome!

cheers to DM!

sc0tt nai1z
05-02-2013, 03:27 AM
Awesome. Should be fun to see who's on top.

jtst
05-02-2013, 03:42 AM
On the other side of the coin, twinks may not have as many achievement points, so the guild may not make the list because of not enough achievement points.

If the amount of players in guild is unlimited, then you just need a lot of twinks to make it in achievement section too. Plus add non-death pve toons - and you get 'perfect guild', top of the tops.
Such system is fun and I'd like to see it implemented. What I am saying is, remember this statistics of best guilds now:
"75% of the top 50 guilds have a *NEGATIVE* CTF K/D (i.e. more D than K). The best CTF K/D out of the top 50 guilds is 1.8. The worst CTF K/D out of the top 50 guilds is -3.2 (i.e. 3.2 D for each K). PvE K/D was more impressive. 45.9 best. 18.9 worst."
and watch how the system will be abused later. Guilds with incredible stats would appear, though it's not the players that would made it so great, but folks that understand how to manipulate this.

Perhaps it's better to make order of top by average achievement points, not of AP sum. But the guild in top50 should have 30 or more players. In that way twinks with non-death toons will not occupy top places.

iluvataris
05-02-2013, 06:22 AM
Sounds like a way to get those low level twinks to level up, and give new players a fighting chance. I love it!

Allthough in pvp im 22k kills to 16k deaths and guildless at the moment.

Check my thread in guilds.
If I sound like a good candidate
Reply with what perks your guild has maybe ill join you.
Looking for a guild to call home for the long hall.

DocDoBig
05-02-2013, 06:27 AM
Wow nice!
DATA!!! *-*
Wouldn't it be easier to make Leaderboards instead though?

GoodSyntax
05-02-2013, 07:56 AM
@H2N - Another nice data point would be an average of how long members have been with the guild. There are some guilds with incredible turnover, where people come in and leave later that day, while other guilds are stable and well managed. There definitely should be some metric on guild stability so that guilds on the LB are effectively the most stable.

The 1/3/7/15/30 day active % is a good metric to have and provides some insight on stability.

I really like this idea, and it can help those who are looking for a guild find one that is tailored to what they want - like PvP kills, PvE farming, stability, activity, etc.

Awesome idea, can't wait for it to be implemented!

Deadroth
05-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Just put Rage Of Mages on first place and this will be OK!

matanofx
05-02-2013, 08:25 AM
basically its a mage/others ratio thing
the more mages you got the less achievements and vise versa :p

still sounds like a nice idea i can imagine whos gonna be top 3

H2N
05-02-2013, 08:53 AM
Just put Rage Of Mages on first place and this will be OK!

RoM is in the top 10 in the preliminary list.

Assuming RoM is true to its name and is composed mostly of sorcerers, so much for theory (see above post) that "the more mages you got the less achievements..."

Minesweeper
05-02-2013, 12:16 PM
eh May Get Meh Playing Again:)

Jexetta
05-02-2013, 12:40 PM
I do approve of the suggestion.

But I can't say in all honesty that I approve of ratios being listed. My reasoning behind this is that people already leave in pvp matches after getting killed twice in a row because their precious ratio could be ruined. Adding this statistic to the leaderboards as a leaderboard statistic will only make this worse. Doing pick up groups the same thing would occur. I just can't see adding ratios adding any real positive quality to the game.

-Jexy

H2N
05-02-2013, 12:56 PM
I do approve of the suggestion.

But I can't say in all honesty that I approve of ratios being listed. My reasoning behind this is that people already leave in pvp matches after getting killed twice in a row because their precious ratio could be ruined. Adding this statistic to the leaderboards as a leaderboard statistic will only make this worse. Doing pick up groups the same thing would occur. I just can't see adding ratios adding any real positive quality to the game.

-Jexy

As an alternative to listing actual numbers, one possibility is to just list the ranking number of the guild in that category, so instead of listing the actual 1.8 CTF K/D for a guild, we just list 1 to indicate that the guild is ranked #1 in the CTF K/D category among the top 50 guilds. So, in short, for the Achievement Points, PvE K/D, PvE Kills/Member, CTF K/D, CTF Kills/Member, and CTF Captures/Member data, we don't list the actual number, just the rank number. For the activity % numbers, we would list the actual numbers. Discuss.

Darko
05-02-2013, 01:27 PM
Just put vengeance up there already, :) I mean rasi is #1 ove rall, im #1 warrior overall we all have great kd ratio. Hyun has 1000000 pve kills, we should be up there.......... :p I like the idea though eventhough kd is lame cause people just leave game once getting killed, I also suggest adding times somehow to this (% of guildies with time records) vengeances very own xxsaraixx is the best time trial player out there ahould get credit for that...could u list prelim top 10 ? In no orde r, just curious

H2N
05-02-2013, 02:15 PM
Just put vengeance up there already, :) I mean rasi is #1 ove rall, im #1 warrior overall we all have great kd ratio. Hyun has 1000000 pve kills, we should be up there.......... :p I like the idea though eventhough kd is lame cause people just leave game once getting killed, I also suggest adding times somehow to this (% of guildies with time records) vengeances very own xxsaraixx is the best time trial player out there ahould get credit for that...could u list prelim top 10 ? In no orde r, just curious

Remember, making the Top 50 Guilds listing requires achievement points. Regardless of the guild's other numbers, if the guild isn't in the top 50 in achievement points, it won't make the list.

Darko
05-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Remember, making the Top 50 Guilds listing requires achievement points. Regardless of the guild's other numbers, if the guild isn't in the top 50 in achievement points, it won't make the list.

Cool thanks

Cero
05-02-2013, 04:01 PM
Would I be safe to say we are up there, 4 out of top 25 in achoevement points are vengeance, I assume wed be up in top 50

lol hold your horses darkko, this isnt SL:)

anyways with this kind of content i believe it can make guildies more helpfull with each other.
you now give us a cause to persue all achievements:)

Cero has lots of work to do:/
not much maps, pets, flags, kills, elite/non elite bosses

Darko
05-02-2013, 04:06 PM
lol hold your horses darkko, this isnt SL:)

anyways with this kind of content i believe it can make guildies more helpfull with each other.
you now give us a cause to persue all achievements:)

Cero has lots of work to do:/
not much maps, pets, flags, kills, elite/non elite bosses

If it was sl id still be leveling to 31 right now in sloucho.....haha im wired caffiene

Jexetta
05-02-2013, 04:36 PM
H2N / Devs,

I see your concept for posting rankings. From a player perspective I think I would like to know if my guild is nipping on the heels of the guild 1 spot above me or if a guild is closing in on our spot below me. I think most players would like to see the actual numbers.

Really, my only qualm is manipulation of data in non-violating sts terms and conditions ways. My biggest issue with the leaderboard as it stands is the lumping together of all levels of characters together. You can easily have a twink that's level 16 having a 9,000 kills to 400 deaths pvp ratio which doesn't take into reality the realm in which top capped players are fighting in. This isn't something I think can be avoided as any player could farm twink pvp kills and just level up afterwards or do "guild farm" sessions to fix their pvp numbers. It is, however, another leaderboard / category statistic that would highlight the underlying problem that I see. It's kind of like if you lumped kindergarten grades with highschool and had a leaderboard "who has the most A's this year" - the kids at the bottom can easily get better grades and with the older kids at the top it's going to be much more difficult. By adding another layer to the system I think it's going to force a lot of people to be even more conservative with their picking and choosing of teams and quitting if they die a couple times - same goes for pve pick up groups and that's my biggest concern.

Everything else besides k/d ratio I'm all for. I always like to encourage guild members to get elite achievements and help with farming / leveling. Often they see little reason to go for achievements the further along we get in the game if they are new because the achievement mountain is that much higher every expansion. One of the most positive aspects of this proposal is that it encourages guild members to help each other - and that I'm all for.

H2N
05-02-2013, 05:35 PM
H2N / Devs,

I see your concept for posting rankings. From a player perspective I think I would like to know if my guild is nipping on the heels of the guild 1 spot above me or if a guild is closing in on our spot below me. I think most players would like to see the actual numbers.

Really, my only qualm is manipulation of data in non-violating sts terms and conditions ways. My biggest issue with the leaderboard as it stands is the lumping together of all levels of characters together. You can easily have a twink that's level 16 having a 9,000 kills to 400 deaths pvp ratio which doesn't take into reality the realm in which top capped players are fighting in. This isn't something I think can be avoided as any player could farm twink pvp kills and just level up afterwards or do "guild farm" sessions to fix their pvp numbers. It is, however, another leaderboard / category statistic that would highlight the underlying problem that I see. It's kind of like if you lumped kindergarten grades with highschool and had a leaderboard "who has the most A's this year" - the kids at the bottom can easily get better grades and with the older kids at the top it's going to be much more difficult. By adding another layer to the system I think it's going to force a lot of people to be even more conservative with their picking and choosing of teams and quitting if they die a couple times - same goes for pve pick up groups and that's my biggest concern.

Everything else besides k/d ratio I'm all for. I always like to encourage guild members to get elite achievements and help with farming / leveling. Often they see little reason to go for achievements the further along we get in the game if they are new because the achievement mountain is that much higher every expansion. One of the most positive aspects of this proposal is that it encourages guild members to help each other - and that I'm all for.

Remember, only guild members of level 10 or above are included in the calculations, so it does require the guild member to do some work to get up to at least level 10 before she can contribute to the guild's standing as far as the Top 50 Guilds listing is concerned. The level 10 cutoff is just a number we're currently tossing around. The final list may use a different level cutoff. What are your thoughts on the level 10 cutoff? Should it be higher? lower? Should it be fixed? Should it be relative to the level cap currently in place at the time the report is run - like "half the current level cap" (which would be 15 at this time), or "10 levels below the current level cap" (which would be 21 at this time)?

jtst
05-02-2013, 06:00 PM
Remember, only guild members of level 10 or above are included in the calculations, so it does require the guild member to do some work to get up to at least level 10 before she can contribute to the guild's standing as far as the Top 50 Guilds listing is concerned. The level 10 cutoff is just a number we're currently tossing around. The final list may use a different level cutoff. What are your thoughts on the level 10 cutoff? Should it be higher? lower? Should it be fixed? Should it be relative to the level cap currently in place at the time the report is run - like "half the current level cap" (which would be 15 at this time), or "10 levels below the current level cap" (which would be 21 at this time)?

10 levels below would be good

Cero
05-02-2013, 06:35 PM
just wondering if this "top guild" would have a sub-top guild??:)

Top Guild over all

Top PvP Guild - Top AP Guild - Top PvE Guild

since this Top50 is based mostly on pvp,pve and ap. that would make some guild to be able to put their name on LB.

Erdnase
05-02-2013, 07:24 PM
I would rather have this be a board in game, along with what cero said. Only with this, i would see it more as another top 25 board tho. But another thing that would motivate members would be to give banners, working similar to the top player board. All the members of a guild on the top 25 ap guilds would get banners. Same with the pve and pvp guilds. But only the #1 top overall guild's members would get the top guild banner.

On a side note, this could also be a bad thing, and could cause something that was already brought up in this thread. Guild hopping. Someone might temporarily jump over to the top guild just to get top banner. So yes, its definitely an idea that would have to be worked with.

H2N
05-02-2013, 07:41 PM
just wondering if this "top guild" would have a sub-top guild??:)

Top Guild over all

Top PvP Guild - Top AP Guild - Top PvE Guild

since this Top50 is based mostly on pvp,pve and ap. that would make some guild to be able to put their name on LB.

It's still open how we'll determine the "top" guild, considering all of the categories of data that will be displayed. We're giving the following some serious thoughts:

Guild achievement points would be used to determine the 50 guilds that make the list. These 50 guilds would then be ranked by the individual categories of data that would be displayed (achievement points, PvE K/D, PvE Kills/Member, CTF K/D, CTF Kills/Member, CTF Captures/Member, 1d active %, 3d active %, 7d active %, 15d active %, and 30d active %). The average of the guild's ranks in all the individual categories would determine the final ranking. Achievement points would be used as the tie-breaker if 2 (or more) guilds have the same average rank. Discuss.

H2N
05-02-2013, 07:56 PM
I would rather have this be a board in game, along with what cero said. Only with this, i would see it more as another top 25 board tho. But another thing that would motivate members would be to give banners, working similar to the top player board. All the members of a guild on the top 25 ap guilds would get banners. Same with the pve and pvp guilds. But only the #1 top overall guild's members would get the top guild banner.

On a side note, this could also be a bad thing, and could cause something that was already brought up in this thread. Guild hopping. Someone might temporarily jump over to the top guild just to get top banner. So yes, its definitely an idea that would have to be worked with.

We'll look at rewards as a phase 2 thing. Rewards would most likely be title and/or banner, and would probably be given to just the members of the top guild. The rewards would most likely *not* be permanent. It would only be available during the week that the guild is at the top of the list. When the next listing goes out the following week, it would be automatically removed unless that guild is at the top of the new list. So basically, you get the title and/or banner only for the week that your guild is at the top of the list. This is not a seasonal thing, but a continuously ongoing thing, so there is only one set of "trophy" that will get "passed around" to the guild currently at the top of the list.

As for "guild hopping" to the winning guild to get the title and/or banner, we would probably restrict it so that only guild members who were in the guild at the beginning of the weekly period would be eligible for the title and/or banner. Or put another way, a guild member must have been a member for the guild for at least 7 consecutive days at the time the guild makes the top of the list in order to be eligible for the title and/or banner.

Cero
05-02-2013, 08:37 PM
the temp banner/title reward is a good idea:).

7days of wait seems endurable and short, how about a month?

katish
05-02-2013, 10:35 PM
I'm a fairly new member of AL - been playing for a month or so now. I started off with a rogue, capped to 25, then a warrior, capped to 25 and finally found my thunder with the mage Meecah, which I capped to 25 during double exp weekend.

I've been working my mage ever since to get the achievement points and get on the leaderboard some day. I find it very difficult to 'compete' with people who have been playing since the beginning because I can never make up for the extra 4-5 months of playtime they've had, unless they take some time off :)

So I'm a bit concerned with numbers that just build up because it can be quite discouraging for a new member. I'm all for rankings as I'm one of those who strive to be on top, but make it so players perceive it as an achievable goal.

Arief Adhie M
05-03-2013, 12:22 AM
That's greatttt !
It will be good to us to see all top list guild :D

Darko
05-04-2013, 01:55 PM
I like the fact of how u explained rankings once in top 50 , ach points go out the window...than its based on actual numbers, so those guilds inflating numbers (quanitity over quality) might make top 50 bu not be as higher ranked.....I like it can't wait to see the results....I do like the sub categories listed like cero mentioned, so you can see what other guilds and your guild is good at and what you can improve on... there will always be guild hoppers as people come and go, tha can't be avoided but I think most gms take precations to adding a known "guild hopper"..good luck to all guilds.....this should be fun...

djironlung
05-05-2013, 03:04 PM
what about a harder goal ctf captures per death as a lot of flaggers spend way less time killing and to be fair and equal this star should be included

H2N
05-06-2013, 10:57 AM
what about a harder goal ctf captures per death as a lot of flaggers spend way less time killing and to be fair and equal this star should be included

Great idea to include CTF C/D.

Cero
05-06-2013, 06:12 PM
Great idea to include CTF C/D.

aw lol, 9.5death/400+ flags

H2N
05-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Listing is here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97089-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-May-9-2013

Zuzeq
05-09-2013, 02:41 PM
I can feel people flocking away from guilds. I better log in and give away gold to be safe...lol

octavos
05-09-2013, 02:46 PM
Listing is here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97089-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-May-9-2013

I think what can also hurt a guild standing is the amount of members. since many of the statistics revolve around K/D ratio. and activity. Can you also add guild member numbers. I can see that guilds with lower numbers and better stats can greatly increase a standing.

thanks for the list

H2N
05-09-2013, 02:49 PM
I think what can also hurt a guild standing is the amount of members. since many of the statistics revolve around K/D ratio. and activity. Can you also add guild member numbers. I can see that guilds with lower numbers and better stats can greatly increase a standing.

If the guild doesn't have enough members, it may not have enough total achievement points to make the list. On the other hand, if the guild has lots of members, that may negatively affect the guild's averages.

blakadder
05-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the hard work in compiling the list devs!

#1 baby, yeah!

Cero
05-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the hard work in compiling the list devs!

#1 baby, yeah!

grats:)

now we'll just gonna wait if devs gonna include a prize:P

Darko
05-09-2013, 03:15 PM
H2n, awesome rankings thanks just suggestion to make it more fair and more accurate..way too many catergories for active members, was easily skewed by creating new guild so old retired members aren't counted I thi k 7d 30 d is enough, not 1d for example we are ahead of eos in every single gameplay category, everysingle one, but because they created new guild they are 100% active in several categories which kind of skews results...but thanks for ranking grats to dm,..this os firsr time deal so im sure feedback wo uld be appreciated. ..you have 2 categories for pve, 2 for ctf kills, 2 for ctf flags, but 5 for active members....that weighs heavily on that category, should be 2 like every other category...also why not achv/m ? % of members on lb? Huge grats to dm, they did it legit...

Danmei
05-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Top 6 in only a month of being formed. Thank you Arcane legends in behalf of Mastermind Ph :)

H2N
05-09-2013, 03:39 PM
H2n, awesome rankings thanks just suggestion to make it more fair and more accurate..way too many catergories for active members, was easily skewed by creating new guild so old retired members aren't counted I thi k 7d 30 d is enough, not 1d for example we are ahead of eos in every single gameplay category, everysingle one, but because they created new guild they are 100% active in several categories which kind of skews results...but thanks for ranking grats to dm,..this os firsr time deal so im sure feedback wo uld be appreciated. ..you have 2 categories for pve, 2 for ctf kills, 2 for ctf flags, but 5 for active members....that weighs heavily on that category, should be 2 like every other category...also why not achv/m ? % of members on lb? Huge grats to dm, they did it legit...

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions. We will keep it in mind as we consider what changes/tweaks (if any) should be made. To be fair, we felt that the activity level of the guild should be just as important as the accomplishment of the guild, to keep the guild from getting stale and complacent on past glories, so that's one reason that the categories are approximately 50% activity and 50% accomplishment.

lalarae
05-09-2013, 05:49 PM
wow....

lalarae
05-09-2013, 05:53 PM
yehey.. top 13.. blacklisted

Lok
05-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks so much for the ranking. It is the pleasure for Chivalrous Union to stand on the 4th place. We will work hard to keep climbing up.

I agree with most od the categories, but I have a doubt on the Average Account Age. Do you think that this will discourage us to recruit mates who joined the game lately?

Besides, it wil be of great help if you can list out the guikd size as well. You know, it's a disaster for us to count the number of members by scrolling down the guild list and count by hand.

Thanks again. And our congratulations to all the guilds that have been included in the list. Statistics can reflect factual data, but the BEST guild in one's mind may be the guild that you enjoy staying for your whole game life, not necessarily due to their ranking.

Natrich
05-09-2013, 08:39 PM
3rd most Achievement Points!! Awesome :) :) :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-09-2013, 08:40 PM
Congratz Epitome of SK for bein' 2nd~! :o

H2N
05-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Thanks so much for the ranking. It is the pleasure for Chivalrous Union to stand on the 4th place. We will work hard to keep climbing up.

I agree with most od the categories, but I have a doubt on the Average Account Age. Do you think that this will discourage us to recruit mates who joined the game lately?

Besides, it wil be of great help if you can list out the guikd size as well. You know, it's a disaster for us to count the number of members by scrolling down the guild list and count by hand.

Thanks again. And our congratulations to all the guilds that have been included in the list. Statistics can reflect factual data, but the BEST guild in one's mind may be the guild that you enjoy staying for your whole game life, not necessarily due to their ranking.

Average Account Age is just 1 of 13 categories. If the candidate can positively contribute to the guild in the other 12 categories, that's a net positive.

As for not including the actual guild size in the listing, we decided pretty early on that revealing that information would be too divisive, and we wanted to judge the quality of a guild on other factors rather than just the raw number of guild members.

Lok
05-09-2013, 09:06 PM
Average Account Age is just 1 of 13 categories. If the candidate can positively contribute to the guild in the other 12 categories, that's a net positive.

As for not including the actual guild size in the listing, we decided pretty early on that revealing that information would be too divisive, and we wanted to judge the quality of a guild on other factors rather than just the raw number of guild members.

Thanks H2N for your prompt reply.

For better guild organization, would you mind if I send you a PM in forum to ask for my guild size, and then can you please help to check for us? I believe that you don't have to scroll down the list and count by hand, right? :cheerful:

H2N
05-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks H2N for your prompt reply.

For better guild organization, would you mind if I send you a PM in forum to ask for my guild size, and then can you please help to check for us? I believe that you don't have to scroll down the list and count by hand, right? :cheerful:

We'll look into modifying the guild UI to display the number of members in the guild.

Lok
05-09-2013, 09:28 PM
We'll look into modifying the guild UI to display the number of members in the guild.

This helps a lot! Thank you so much.

It will be also of great help if you can add a Guild Ignore List, so that once GM put a name into it, the ignored player can never be invited to the guild. I suggest this because there are more and more scammers coming out recently, and we can't inform every recruiter not to invite those players. Just a suggestion :orange:

Thanks again.

Darko
05-09-2013, 09:32 PM
H2n since time and elite times are big contributor to guilds any way to include that? % of guildies with time records? Also how often do u plan on updating this. You mentioned earlier u wanted balance of game play vs activity.. waa thinking activity instead of just 5 categories of days...include, money spent in game, money spent /members (shows activity in game), hours spent in game, hours spent / members (don't know if u have stat for that)

octavos
05-09-2013, 09:37 PM

Considering guild numbers do play a factor to the equations. It would not hurt but show people. More members and bad stats leads to a lower ranking as you responded to a early post. This way people can evaluate for themselves who is truly a better guild. Why only have a few stats..when a large contribution involves all members 15+..not ones that been active only for a month.

Lok
05-09-2013, 09:46 PM
H2n since time and elite times are big contributor to guilds any way to include that? % of guildies with time records? Also how often do u plan on updating this. You mentioned earlier u wanted balance of game play vs activity.. waa thinking activity instead of just 5 categories of days...include, money spent in game, money spent /members (shows activity in game), hours spent in game, hours spent / members (don't know if u have stat for that)

You will be on very top if money spent is going to be counted. Hehe :rugby:

H2N
05-09-2013, 09:48 PM

We plan on updating the list weekly. As always, subject to change/cancellation, but we're currently looking at running the report every Wednesday, 12PM Central Local Time.

Using a direct form of wealth (i.e. gold/plat/money) as a ranking criteria would be too divisive. Hours spent in game would be tricky, as people would just stay logged in 24/7, without actually "meaningfully" playing.

Temarichan
05-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Go go! Darksiders :)

Darko
05-10-2013, 01:13 AM
We plan on updating the list weekly. As always, subject to change/cancellation, but we're currently looking at running the report every Wednesday, 12PM Central Local Time.

Using a direct form of wealth (i.e. gold/plat/money) as a ranking criteria would be too divisive. Hours spent in game would be tricky, as people would just stay logged in 24/7, without actually "meaningfully" playing.

True that could be manipulated. ..but I would like to see overall guild member number, maybe give that a ranking as well so larger guilds like cu or rom could get credit for smount of people(over lvl 15 only)

Lok
05-10-2013, 02:23 AM
True that could be manipulated. ..but I would like to see overall guild member number, maybe give that a ranking as well so larger guilds like cu or rom could get credit for smount of people(over lvl 15 only)

I just want to know our guild size :bee: My head will be spinning if I scroll down the list.

Dhachukie
05-10-2013, 03:38 AM
Thank you ... An honor for us to enter top ranking guild .. we actually did not expect to go in the top row of the guild ... because we gamers from Indonesia play just as a hobby .. but we are grateful and be your biggest achievement .. thank you for making the game ...

Our Best Regards ... Families Republic of Indonesia

Energizeric
05-10-2013, 04:27 AM

I've often wondered why the app cannot give a total of the number of players listed on your different lists in the social tab. For example, you should be able to see how many friends you have on your friends list, and also how many are on your guild list. Perhaps even how many are signed on as well. So it could say (37/250) meaning that there are 250 members in the guild and 37 are currently online.

Darko
05-10-2013, 07:57 AM
I've often wondered why the app cannot give a total of the number of players listed on your different lists in the social tab. For example, you should be able to see how many friends you have on your friends list, and also how many are on your guild list. Perhaps even how many are signed on as well. So it could say (37/250) meaning that there are 250 members in the guild and 37 are currently online.

I second that as well, I also wish u could see members stats as a gm, when they last logged on, stats, etc

jb57542
05-10-2013, 08:12 AM

Perhaps this means active guilds need to do a better job pruning their inactive members to keep the guild active and healthy. I'm in eos and the reason for the new guild is because EOE and silentkillz merged into one new guild not long ago. This goes along with the suggestion of keeping the guild fresh.

H2N
05-10-2013, 09:03 AM

Good idea on the 37/250 display. We'll look into also displaying the number of guild members who are currently online.

marshmallow
05-10-2013, 10:07 AM
The top guild listing is very informative.

I'm not sure if this is okay but I came up with this page that sorts out guilds by category. Hope you'll like it.
Here is the link http://podcrew.com/al-topguilds/

Darko
05-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Perhaps this means active guilds need to do a better job pruning their inactive members to keep the guild active and healthy. I'm in eos and the reason for the new guild is because EOE and silentkillz merged into one new guild not long ago. This goes along with the suggestion of keeping the guild fresh.

I would agree with you if there is some type of stat that showed when members last logged in so inactive members could be purged. . However without that aspect its a guessing game. . .being a guild since beta, our aactivity is still top ten which is pretty impressive, we also merged, im just stating creating new guild gives false numbers as being 100% active, nevertheless you guys are still a top guild in my book and congrats

Darko
05-10-2013, 12:17 PM

I'm not sure if this is okay but I came up with this page that sorts out guilds by category. Hope you'll like it.

That's awesome man very helpful for peopke searching for good pvp guild, or one to help them flag etc....since a lot odnplayers love time records I hope thats incoporated somehow... (would be tough stat to do though)

H2N
05-10-2013, 01:18 PM
I would agree with you if there is some type of stat that showed when members last logged in so inactive members could be purged. . However without that aspect its a guessing game. . .being a guild since beta, our aactivity is still top ten which is pretty impressive, we also merged, im just stating creating new guild gives false numbers as being 100% active, nevertheless you guys are still a top guild in my book and congrats

That's another thing we'll include in our "looking into" list for guild improvements.

Darko
05-10-2013, 01:55 PM
That's another thing we'll include in our "looking into" list for guild improvements.

That's awesome news :) would really help out guild.......I dont know if this is possible but could we have like two vice presidents so to speak....that can promote. ...lets say I die tomarrow in car accident (knock on wood) a guild people love is now dead.....because nobody can be promoted. ..

H2N
05-15-2013, 12:21 PM
Week 2 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97977-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-May-15-2013

octavos
05-15-2013, 12:44 PM
Week 2 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?97977-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-May-15-2013

Can I ask for a grouping with only achievement points as originally intended added to the list ;). Before all the PvE K/D PvE Kills / Member ect...i would love to do this on excel..but I dont use it at work XD Not saying that the list is bad..but to give perspective on large guilds XD..but ill do the top 10 in achievements :P
Achievements is more time consuming since it takes tons more effort to achieve ;)

1. High Powered (+2) 26.6 ( 1) 11940400
2. Philippines Finest (-3) 26.7 ( 2) 8834200
3. Pheonix (+1) 25.2 ( 3) 8144350
4. Guardians Of Light (-4) 30.3 ( 4) 6612850
5. Rage Of Mages (-3) 25.5 ( 5) 5745700
6. Deadly Squad (-4) 35.2 ( 6) 5075450
7. Usa Wolfpac (-2) 22.5 ( 7) 4900850
8. Arcanes Finest Rebelz (-1) 33.8 ( 8) 4656850
9. Polish Legends (-1) 24.7 ( 9) 4365700
10. Arcane Mafia (-1) 26.2 (10) 4168900

H2N
05-15-2013, 12:48 PM

Go here where marshmallow has made a version where you can sort on each column (the forum doesn't have advanced scripting language to allows us to provide that kind of functionality in a forum post). Hopefully, marshmallow will update it soon with this week's listing.

octavos
05-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Go here where marshmallow has made a version where you can sort on each column (the forum doesn't have advanced scripting language to allows us to provide that kind of functionality in a forum post). Hopefully, marshmallow will update it soon with this week's listing.

H2N, your mission if you choose to accept..is to add something like that to forums..now thats awesome. thz for the link ;) might want to add that to sams post.
I was messing with it..and nice to see different guilds for different ppl ;)

Deadroth
05-15-2013, 01:51 PM
Well.. But achivements isnt everything yknow.. There r also PVE, PVP ratio, members in-guild, activity... APS r only good for "plat spenders" who wanna be solo on LB... Guild is a team.

Darko
05-15-2013, 02:01 PM
Well.. But achivements isnt everything yknow.. There r also PVE, PVP ratio, members in-guild, activity... APS r only good for "plat spenders" who wanna be solo on LB... Guild is a team.

Still wishing best times were included, somehow , like a bonus %

Darko
05-15-2013, 02:02 PM

Activity is skewed when your guild is brand new

Deadroth
05-15-2013, 02:05 PM
Activity is skewed when your guild is brand new

Yep. You're right bro.

And the new guilds haven't chance against the older, traditional guilds with good players.

Darko
05-15-2013, 02:45 PM
H2n is there anyway to be able to "inspect" someone on guild list to see their stats, like u can on maps?

H2N
05-15-2013, 03:19 PM
H2n is there anyway to be able to "inspect" someone on guild list to see their stats, like u can on maps?

It's possible. Not as hard as the guild member last logged in time. Not as easy as the guild size count. I'll add it to the "to look at" list.

SkyDagger
05-16-2013, 04:11 AM
Is it possible to know what rank is your guild at the moment? For example 89. SAMPLE GUILD

H2N
05-16-2013, 07:18 PM
Is it possible to know what rank is your guild at the moment? For example 89. SAMPLE GUILD

Unlike the rank for reaching level 31, which never changes, so we can tell you what rank you at in reaching level 31, guild ranking is constantly changing, so we would have to be constantly running the report to tell you where your guild is at "at the moment." If you're OK with just knowing where your guild is at at the time we generate the weekly Top Guilds Listing, then for next week, we'll generate the guild ranking for all guilds, but still only post the top 50 in the Top Guilds Listing, and you can post request for your guild's ranking, and I will reply here with the answer. Guild ranking from 51 below will only be based on achievement points.

SkyDagger
05-16-2013, 07:41 PM
Thanks h2n. I want to know what rank our guild now "The Commandos Elite" :D

Here's your chance GuildLeader to know your guild rank ;)

Roberto077
05-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Well, I loose, boo hoo I care so much :)

Azepeiete
05-17-2013, 05:13 PM
Can I ask for a grouping with only achievement points as originally intended added to the list ;). Before all the PvE K/D PvE Kills / Member ect...i would love to do this on excel..but I dont use it at work XD Not saying that the list is bad..but to give perspective on large guilds XD..but ill do the top 10 in achievements :P
Achievements is more time consuming since it takes tons more effort to achieve ;)

1. High Powered (+2) 26.6 ( 1) 11940400
2. Philippines Finest (-3) 26.7 ( 2) 8834200
3. Pheonix (+1) 25.2 ( 3) 8144350
4. Guardians Of Light (-4) 30.3 ( 4) 6612850
5. Rage Of Mages (-3) 25.5 ( 5) 5745700
6. Deadly Squad (-4) 35.2 ( 6) 5075450
7. Usa Wolfpac (-2) 22.5 ( 7) 4900850
8. Arcanes Finest Rebelz (-1) 33.8 ( 8) 4656850
9. Polish Legends (-1) 24.7 ( 9) 4365700
10. Arcane Mafia (-1) 26.2 (10) 4168900

Only problem with this is that you can just invite every single level 5 you find walking out of Windmoore tavern and eventually you'll end up having guilds full of millions of millions of APs and 10k level 5 characters. Average AP ensures quality players. If you were to find the average AP/player for those guilds, you'd find they probably have a much lower number than the more elite guilds around.

octavos
05-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Only problem with this is that you can just invite every single level 5 you find walking out of Windmoore tavern and eventually you'll end up having guilds full of millions of millions of APs and 10k level 5 characters. Average AP ensures quality players.

Those numbers revolve around people who are lv 15+ so it is quality numbers ;)

H2N
05-17-2013, 05:32 PM
Thanks h2n. I want to know what rank our guild now "The Commandos Elite" :D

Here's your chance GuildLeader to know your guild rank ;)

216. The Commandos Elite

Azepeiete
05-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Those numbers revolve around people who are lv 15+ so it is quality numbers ;)

Oh that's right, I guess that makes it a little better, but then again, there are masses of l15-l29s who aren't as elite as 31s, and it's much easier to acquire AP at those levels. So in the perspective of looking at a huge community and just sheer numbers if members, that list is more appropriate. Yet at elite pvp and pve, those guilds have a much smaller presence, and how I see it is that the guilds list is based on elite pve and pvp. Just by looking at the top 3 guilds, that's what they are all based on.

Shazbolt
05-18-2013, 05:30 AM
Unlike the rank for reaching level 31, which never changes, so we can tell you what rank you at in reaching level 31, guild ranking is constantly changing, so we would have to be constantly running the report to tell you where your guild is at "at the moment." If you're OK with just knowing where your guild is at at the time we generate the weekly Top Guilds Listing, then for next week, we'll generate the guild ranking for all guilds, but still only post the top 50 in the Top Guilds Listing, and you can post request for your guild's ranking, and I will reply here with the answer. Guild ranking from 51 below will only be based on achievement points.

Thanks H2N, may I know where my guild ranking is at the moment?

Guild: University Of Kraag

;)

H2N
05-18-2013, 10:37 AM
Thanks H2N, may I know where my guild ranking is at the moment?

Guild: University Of Kraag

;)

353. University Of Kraag

H2N
05-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Week 3 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?98929-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-May-22-2013

Jeannettte
05-22-2013, 02:38 PM
U should make it open so people can ask what place their guild is so if the are for example at place 51 they get a motivation boost that its only 1 place.. This sure helps for alot of guilds. I think

H2N
05-22-2013, 04:08 PM
U should make it open so people can ask what place their guild is so if the are for example at place 51 they get a motivation boost that its only 1 place.. This sure helps for alot of guilds. I think

You can. Ask here and I will reply here with your guild's ranking as of the 2013-05-22 listing. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

Jeannettte
05-22-2013, 05:02 PM
I started a guild a week ago, Im a bit curious to see how I did it till now so on which place is Polaris ? Im assuming somewhere down... But its a start

H2N
05-22-2013, 07:05 PM
I started a guild a week ago, Im a bit curious to see how I did it till now so on which place is Polaris ? Im assuming somewhere down... But its a start

598. Polaris

H2N
05-29-2013, 01:05 PM
Week 4 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99929-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-May-29-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-05-29 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

TheGoodGuys
05-31-2013, 12:11 PM
Hope to see Calamity Reigns im top 50 soon ^^

H2N
06-05-2013, 01:33 PM
Week 5 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?100891-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-June-5-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-06-05 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

Vystirch
06-05-2013, 01:44 PM
Can you look up the rankings for times past? Like at the end of season two?

H2N
06-05-2013, 02:23 PM
The top guilds listing doesn't follow season. It's just a weekly thing that's on week 5 now. There's a link at the top of the listing to see the previous week's listing.

Vystirch
06-05-2013, 02:32 PM
The top guilds listing doesn't follow season. It's just a weekly thing that's on week 5 now. There's a link at the top of the listing to see the previous week's listing.

Ik, I'm just wondering if you can look up a certain week from before this started.

H2N
06-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Ik, I'm just wondering if you can look up a certain week from before this started.

Sorry. No.

Obi
06-07-2013, 02:41 AM
How about that small guild: paranoid?
Can you add average achievements points per player to the table? That would give the idea of the guild size.. average player level in the guild may be interesting too.

Tessbaby
06-07-2013, 04:49 AM
dev
Did u miss out guild classics ranking ?
What's guild classics rank?

This guild Classics taken more than half of the leaderboard in current season 4

H2N
06-07-2013, 10:05 AM
How about that small guild: paranoid?
Can you add average achievements points per player to the table? That would give the idea of the guild size.. average player level in the guild may be interesting too.

188. Paranoid

We didn't want to provide any information that could be used to estimate the guild size, as we felt such information (guild size) would be divisive. You can see the size of your own guild in-game from the guild tab of the social window.

H2N
06-07-2013, 10:07 AM
dev
Did u miss out guild classics ranking ?
What's guild classics rank?

This guild Classics taken more than half of the leaderboard in current season 4

78. Classics

The criteria for making the top 50 guilds listing is AP.

Jeannettte
06-09-2013, 03:19 PM
What place is Polaris now?

H2N
06-10-2013, 11:15 AM
What place is Polaris now?

538. Polaris

SkyDagger
06-11-2013, 02:50 AM
What place "The Commandos Elite" now? :) Tnx

H2N
06-11-2013, 10:37 AM
What place "The Commandos Elite" now? :) Tnx

138. The Commandos Elite

H2N
06-12-2013, 01:54 PM
Week 6 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?101787-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-June-12-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-06-12 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

Amythys
06-14-2013, 01:46 PM
What place is <Darksiders>?

H2N
06-14-2013, 05:09 PM
What place is <Darksiders>?

123. Darksiders

Darko
06-14-2013, 05:19 PM
Lol v loses over 100 members and is still ranked fourth :), I know it will be like 1, 000 something, but what place is judgement, just curious

H2N
06-14-2013, 05:21 PM
Lol v loses over 100 members and is still ranked fourth :), I know it will be like 1, 000 something, but what place is judgement, just curious

459. Judgement

SkullCrusher
06-14-2013, 06:16 PM
Hey H2N, you seem to be helping a lot with the guild section of AL, could you possibly look up what rank my guild is in? Thanks. :) "Government of Anarchy".
Much Thanks in Advance.
-Skull.

H2N
06-14-2013, 06:24 PM
Hey H2N, you seem to be helping a lot with the guild section of AL, could you possibly look up what rank my guild is in? Thanks. :) "Government of Anarchy".
Much Thanks in Advance.
-Skull.

88. Government Of Anarchy

H2N
06-19-2013, 01:40 PM
Week 7 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102639-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-June-19-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-06-19 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

Acerog
06-19-2013, 04:50 PM
I'm just curious about latinos twinks rank..what ranjs is it? Thanks :D

yuriramos
06-19-2013, 06:48 PM
suggestion: post top 50 guilds in the leaderboards

H2N
06-19-2013, 07:06 PM
I'm just curious about latinos twinks rank..what ranjs is it? Thanks :D

535. Latinos Twinks

Darko
06-19-2013, 07:37 PM
Judgement , vengeance and classics?

Limsi
06-19-2013, 08:12 PM

Hey Darko, I noticed you made a new guild.. goodluck!

H2N
06-20-2013, 10:52 AM

142. Judgement
55. Vengeance
67. Classics

H2N
06-20-2013, 02:09 PM
Just a heads up. Starting with next week's listing, the newly released Team Death Match (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?102744-2013-06-20-Content-Update-(123655)) K/D and Kills / Member will be added as 2 new rank categories.

H2N
06-26-2013, 12:00 PM
Week 8 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?103534-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-June-26-2013

This includes TDM K/D and Kills / Member as 2 new rank categories.

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-06-26 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

Darko
06-28-2013, 02:01 AM
Vengeance, judgement, and classics please :)

H2N
06-28-2013, 11:10 AM
Vengeance, judgement, and classics please :)

128. Judgement
69. Vengeance
56. Classics

Puntus
06-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Arcane Order please

Thanks

H2N
06-28-2013, 06:12 PM
Arcane Order please

Thanks

379. Arcane Order

Tama Kino
06-28-2013, 10:20 PM
It will be sad though for GMs who try so hard to help their fellow guild members & put all their time & effort into their guild only to see them leave because they want to join a guild that is rated highly through this new system that's being implemented. On another note though curiosity is killing me to see which guilds have certain stats, something is better than nothing as well.

H2N
07-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Week 9 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?104908-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-July-3-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-07-03 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

Darko
07-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Classics, vengeance, and judgement, (you should just add these three every week lol )

H2N
07-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Classics, vengeance, and judgement, (you should just add these three every week lol )

115. Judgement
79. Vengeance
56. Classics

Paulsebi
07-03-2013, 06:01 PM
week 9 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?104908-arcane-legends-top-50-guild-ranking-july-3-2013

if you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-07-03 listing, ask here and i will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

Congratz EOS for getting rank 1!

Good job to all members / recruiters and officers of eos!

Keep up the good work!

ZeroGh
07-03-2013, 06:20 PM
GRATZ EOS GM,officers,recruiters,members :D thanks EOS gm PAULSEBI for the great work ... :loyal:

H2N
07-10-2013, 01:08 PM
Week 10 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105985-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-July-10-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-07-10 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

For Darko

120. Judgement
87. Vengeance
55. Classics

Paulsebi
07-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Congratz eos for keeping rank 1
good job!

keikali
07-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Need full guild name.

H2N,

Government of Anarchy

Thanks.

H2N
07-10-2013, 01:24 PM
H2N,

Government of Anarchy

Thanks.

82. Government Of Anarchy

Darko
07-10-2013, 06:52 PM
Week 10 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?105985-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-July-10-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-07-10 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

For Darko

120. Judgement
87. Vengeance
55. Classics

Haha appreciate that h2n :)

SkyDagger
07-11-2013, 12:27 AM
"The Commandos Elite" thanks ;)

Asphiroth
07-11-2013, 01:56 AM
I don't like this idea. It singles out the top veteran guilds, and leaves the new guilds hanging because everyone wants to be in a top guild. This isn't fair to those people.

H2N
07-11-2013, 11:50 AM
"The Commandos Elite" thanks ;)

104. The Commandos Elite

yastsiogma97e
07-11-2013, 01:35 PM
Gods of chaos?

H2N
07-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Gods of chaos?

4610. Gods Of Chaos

Alrisaia
07-16-2013, 11:37 AM
Elite Runners?

H2N
07-16-2013, 11:39 AM
Elite Runners?

298. Elite Runners

H2N
07-17-2013, 11:48 AM
Week 11 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?107062-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-July-17-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-07-17 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

For Darko

112. Judgement
244. Vengeance
59. Classics

Ulthyre
07-17-2013, 12:03 PM
:o Mob? hehe

H2N
07-17-2013, 12:04 PM
:o Mob? hehe

175. Mob

keikali
07-17-2013, 12:06 PM
H2N, thanks for posting.

Can you tell me the current ranking this week for Government of Anarchy.

Ulthyre
07-17-2013, 12:09 PM
175. Mob

:O rly! thank you c:

H2N
07-17-2013, 12:09 PM
H2N, thanks for posting.

Can you tell me the current ranking this week for Government of Anarchy.

73. Government Of Anarchy

Paulsebi
07-17-2013, 12:20 PM
Congratz EOS again!

3 weeks in a row! Lets go for more :)

Alrisaia
07-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Elite Runners?

H2N
07-17-2013, 03:46 PM
Elite Runners?

231. Elite Runners

Annihilations
07-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Hey Immaculate Team way to go!! Getting better every week!!

Skaunared
07-20-2013, 02:09 AM
<Demonz> Guild ranking please? thank you!We are composed of Phil Allstars active members and created a new guild. We just want to see how we progress after eachweek.funny how our former guild still manages to be in the list lol

Darko
07-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Week 11 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?107062-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-July-17-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-07-17 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

For Darko

112. Judgement
244. Vengeance
59. Classics

Ur the best, we cleaned house in venegeance....

H2N
07-22-2013, 10:15 AM
<Demonz> Guild ranking please? thank you!We are composed of Phil Allstars active members and created a new guild. We just want to see how we progress after eachweek.funny how our former guild still manages to be in the list lol

96. Demonz

moot
07-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Can you tell me Magnetto guild ranking? Maybe in 500'ish' lols..

H2N
07-23-2013, 01:47 PM
Can you tell me Magnetto guild ranking? Maybe in 500'ish' lols..

124. Magnetto

ShadowGunX
07-23-2013, 02:22 PM
can u tell me the current rank of the guild
"Government of Anarchy"?

H2N
07-23-2013, 04:53 PM
can u tell me the current rank of the guild
"Government of Anarchy"?

moot
07-23-2013, 08:26 PM
124. Magnetto
Thanks H2N

Daddyblu
07-23-2013, 11:30 PM
Can you tell me elitista Ranking please

ShadowGunX
07-24-2013, 08:20 AM

thank you very much

Hnakkur
07-24-2013, 08:45 AM
i would like to know about
Die Kreuzritter
tly big thx in advance

H2N
07-24-2013, 10:47 AM
Can you tell me elitista Ranking please

166. Elitista

H2N
07-24-2013, 10:48 AM
i would like to know about
Die Kreuzritter
tly big thx in advance

264. Die Kreuzritter

H2N
07-24-2013, 11:59 AM
Week 12 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?108102-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-July-24-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-07-24 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

For Darko

109. Judgement
259. Vengeance
60. Classics

Alrisaia
07-24-2013, 12:02 PM
Week 12 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?108102-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-July-24-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-07-24 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

For Darko

109. Judgement
259. Vengeance
60. Classics

Elite Runners? :)

H2N
07-24-2013, 12:09 PM
Elite Runners? :)

207. Elite Runners

Yuri Ramos
07-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Demonz pls. And may i know whats our total AP? Thnx

H2N
07-24-2013, 06:52 PM
Demonz pls. And may i know whats our total AP? Thnx

86. Demonz (only posting the rank, not total AP)

Smoller
07-24-2013, 11:05 PM
X 0 X check pls for fun:)))

Cero
07-24-2013, 11:18 PM
<None>

Pls & TY

Yuri Ramos
07-24-2013, 11:29 PM
86. Demonz (only posting the rank, not total AP)

uhmm. please? I just need to know how much we need to hit the qualifier for top 50.. =)

Hnakkur
07-25-2013, 02:12 AM
wow at the end we made it under top 300 ... :D

Daddyblu
07-25-2013, 02:32 AM
Elitista please

moot
07-25-2013, 05:03 AM
Magnetto? We're not active this week though.. thanks in advance

KingMartin
07-25-2013, 05:24 AM
probably mission impossible, but...

Is it somehow possible to see guildies' AP count? Would not that be nice at least for officers to see the member with his AP e.g. in the guild menu?

H2N
07-26-2013, 10:35 AM
x 0 x check pls for fun:)))

1720. X 0 x

H2N
07-26-2013, 10:35 AM
<None>

Pls & TY

1837. None

H2N
07-26-2013, 10:38 AM
uhmm. please? I just need to know how much we need to hit the qualifier for top 50.. =)

Less than 1,000,000 more AP to reach top 50.

H2N
07-26-2013, 10:39 AM
Elitista please

150. Elitista

H2N
07-26-2013, 10:39 AM
Magnetto? We're not active this week though.. thanks in advance

126. Magnetto

H2N
07-26-2013, 10:40 AM
probably mission impossible, but...

Is it somehow possible to see guildies' AP count? Would not that be nice at least for officers to see the member with his AP e.g. in the guild menu?

Possible. But would require some effort to implement.

Annihilations
07-27-2013, 08:17 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the weekly guild updates H2. Our guild gets really involved thanks to it :)

Daddyblu
07-28-2013, 07:11 AM
can you check elitista again please

H2N
07-29-2013, 10:56 AM
can you check elitista again please

We only run the report once a week, so you'll have to wait until the 2013-07-31 listing to see/request your guild's ranking and compare it to the previous week(s) ranking(s).

Daddyblu
07-29-2013, 03:24 PM
We only run the report once a week, so you'll have to wait until the 2013-07-31 listing to see/request your guild's ranking and compare it to the previous week(s) ranking(s).

Ohhh ok i added 20 more members hoping it will change

H2N
07-31-2013, 01:22 PM
Week 13 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?109261-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-July-31-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-07-31 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

For Darko

103. Judgement
279. Vengeance
68. Classics

H2N
07-31-2013, 01:23 PM
Ohhh ok i added 20 more members hoping it will change

140. Elitista

Skaunared
07-31-2013, 01:37 PM
Demonz ranking please.. thank you!

Alrisaia
07-31-2013, 01:40 PM
Please post

Elite Runners

thank you :D

H2N
07-31-2013, 01:46 PM
Demonz ranking please.. thank you!

73. Demonz

H2N
07-31-2013, 01:46 PM
Please post

Elite Runners

thank you :D

186. Elite Runners

Zuzeq
07-31-2013, 01:56 PM
Lets see where Government of Anarchy is plz

H2N
07-31-2013, 01:57 PM
Lets see where Government of Anarchy is plz

83. Government Of Anarchy

SkyDagger
07-31-2013, 02:06 PM
The Commandos Elite thanks :)

Amythys
07-31-2013, 02:33 PM
Darksiders please

Paulsebi
07-31-2013, 05:01 PM
CONGRATZ EOS for getting #1 spot again!

Annihilations
07-31-2013, 06:10 PM
Nice Immaculates! All of you are great!

Roberto077
07-31-2013, 06:17 PM
Immaculate's new motto: We are awesome.

H2N
07-31-2013, 08:41 PM
The Commandos Elite thanks :)

108. The Commandos Elite

H2N
07-31-2013, 08:42 PM
Darksiders please

54. Darksiders

Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo
07-31-2013, 08:52 PM
Team Philippines pls? thanks!

H2N
07-31-2013, 10:55 PM
Team Philippines pls? thanks!

107. Team Philippines

Daddyblu
08-01-2013, 07:03 AM
140. Elitista

thanks!

zenoaz
08-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Magnetto plsss . Ty

Darko
08-05-2013, 10:12 AM
Judgement is creaping up slowly, :)

H2N
08-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Magnetto plsss . Ty

121. Magnetto

H2N
08-07-2013, 12:03 PM
Week 14 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?110390-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-August-7-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-08-07 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

For Darko

99. Judgement
286. Vengeance
75. Classics

Amythys
08-07-2013, 12:04 PM
What rank is Darksiders please?

H2N
08-07-2013, 12:06 PM
What rank is Darksiders please?

So close to making top 50

51. Darksiders

Daddyblu
08-07-2013, 02:33 PM
Elitista please

Alrisaia
08-07-2013, 02:33 PM
elite runners?

thank you :)

H2N
08-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Elitista please

139. Elitista

H2N
08-07-2013, 03:01 PM
elite runners?

thank you :)

155. Elite Runners

Daddyblu
08-07-2013, 03:04 PM
139. Elitista

H2N i pm you please read thanks

Energizeric
08-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Judgement is creaping up slowly, :)

Yup, the thing is if & when we finally enter the top 50 list, we will probably be top 5 because once you make the top 50 in APs, then they rank you based on all the other stats, and then it's averages per player and not totals.

Daddyblu
08-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Elitista please

H2N
08-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Elitista please

We only run the report once a week, so you'll have to wait until the 2013-08-14 listing to see/request your guild's ranking and compare it to the previous week(s) ranking(s).

H2N
08-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Week 15 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?111567-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-August-14-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-08-14 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

For Darko

101. Judgement
294. Vengeance
71. Classics

Zuzeq
08-14-2013, 02:31 PM
Give it to me raw H2N, Where's Government of Anarchy?

H2N
08-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Elitista please

119. Elitista

H2N
08-14-2013, 02:32 PM
Give it to me raw H2N, Where's Government of Anarchy?

Temarichan
08-14-2013, 03:23 PM
WHOOOOOOHOOOOO DARKSIDERS #8!

Jumped from #51 to #8 in one week!

Serancha
08-14-2013, 03:30 PM
Could I get the current rank for Pheonix please? (The one with the e before the o) Thanks!

Alrisaia
08-14-2013, 03:53 PM
Elite Runners please? :) Thanks in advance H2N

H2N
08-14-2013, 04:53 PM
Could I get the current rank for Pheonix please? (The one with the e before the o) Thanks!

Just like Darksiders last week... So close to making top 50

51. Pheonix

H2N
08-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Elite Runners please? :) Thanks in advance H2N

145. Elite Runners

geosimos
08-14-2013, 06:49 PM
H2N,
about Empire Of Elites?

H2N
08-14-2013, 09:40 PM
H2N,
about Empire Of Elites?

93. Empire Of Elites

Daddyblu
08-15-2013, 01:16 AM
Demonz?

H2N
08-15-2013, 10:30 AM
Demonz?

79. Demonz

moot
08-16-2013, 10:02 AM
Magnetto? Thanks in advance H2N.

H2N
08-16-2013, 10:25 AM
Magnetto? Thanks in advance H2N.

112. Magnetto

H2N
08-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Week 16 listing is up http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?112559-Arcane-Legends-Top-50-Guild-Ranking-August-21-2013

If you want to know where you guild ranks as of the 2013-08-21 listing, ask here and I will reply here. Ranking for 51 and below is based on achievement points only.

For Darko

84. Judgement
302. Vengeance
71. Classics