View Full Version : Free Agent Iluvataris

iluvataris
05-01-2013, 10:11 PM
so iv been playing AL since December.
i joined my first guild at level 12 Outlaw Immortals.
made many friends there, friends that left and friends who are still there.
but like many guilds it has slowed down.
I'm looking for a guild to call my home for the long haul.

for those who don't know me, I play a level 31 rogue 22k pvp kills... I love pvp...
I also love building my character to be the strongest it can be.
lately i do a mixture of pvp/elite.
would love a big friendly guild who loved to pvp/pve.

What guild is right for me?

thank you,

(Guilds I'm deciding between so far)
Chivalrous union
Deviant misfits
Average joes
The darkside

ImTheJunk
05-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Hehe come to join Chivalrous Union! :)
We always welcome you.

Wowsome
05-02-2013, 02:55 AM
feel free to msg anyone from DM :)

blakadder
05-02-2013, 03:05 AM
sup!

you know what to do! ;)

iluvataris
05-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Yea I've always admired both DM and CU. Got friends in both, I see DM players in pvp all the time. Was probably my first go to guild after outlaw immortals, but I wanna see what other guilds are out there. Give it a day or so see what I decide. I'm in this for the long run, dedicated was in 1 guild 5+ months.
And with new guild leaderboards possibly coming..i wanna find a good friendly elite guild.
Some of my stats.
11250 AP
57k pve kills
1.7k pve deaths
22650 pvp kills
16500 pvp deaths.

jtst
05-02-2013, 08:01 AM
sounds like you are selling yourself ;) I wish you joy in whatever guild you would choose, both DM n CU are good, but with different flavours :apple:

blakadder
05-02-2013, 08:09 AM
ours is chocolate flavored :DDD

iluvataris you just choose your path freely, don't get pressured into anything.

and we don't look at stats...

GoodSyntax
05-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Well, my guild doesn't exactly recruit, it's more an invitation to those that we know are good players, have a solid reputation, are willing to help others, want to farm elites and share the loot. We are super picky about our invites, but I've definitely run into you in PvP during the lv26 cap, so I know you're capable in the arena, and can safely assume that you can handle your own during elite dives as well.

<The Darkside> is a very stable guild, well managed, and has lots of active players in both PvE and CTF. We also have many twinks active in lv16 PvP who are extremely good (if you are into that sort of thing). I personally host many guild events and contests for eggs, crates, gear, etc., and we have an interesting, communal farming approach to elite maps. Essentially, we party up, under the agreement that any worthwhile loot/chests that drop will be sold, and the profits shared evenly between the players in the party. This helps to minimize the disappointment of burning through lots of pots only to see that the Elite Golden Chest drop to someone else.

Our officers loan/give out gear and pets all the time, and we provide a lot of advice and training on skill rotations, builds, equipment, etc., to our newer members.

Also, due to the communal farming, we are pretty good at pricing items, and we are constantly looking for and announcing deals in auction that we discover (for those who have the coin and patience to merch).

I would love to see you in our guild, but, knowing so many from both DM and CU, I can honestly say that there isn't a bad choice between any of us. Whatever you choose, I wish you the best of luck :-)

iluvataris
05-02-2013, 08:30 AM
Thank you kalizza, your post telling me about your guild will very much help me decide. And loled at trying to sell myself. Kinda haha although I'm free. Just need some idea's don't know about the guilds unless I ask, and what better way then to ask everyone on forums : )
And with the possibility of guild leaderboards. I think I'm a valuable guild member.and for guild the darkness. I'm a very trustworthy person. Love the idea of shared elite loot. Hopefully that was a invite, and guys doesn't matter if its big guild really. I would just want a good 5 (at least) end game players on at most times. Cause I play odd hours. Well all hours really.

GoodSyntax
05-02-2013, 09:22 AM
An invite will be sent out if you are interested.

PM me (Kalizza), WindTurbine, Scaosadez or any of the guild Officers/Recruiters.

I will put in the word to the guild that I take responsibility for you. I only mention that because Recruiters/Officers are responsible for their recruits. If a recruit comes in and scams or creates drama of any kind, the recruiter who brought them in is responsible for it. This could ultimately lead to the recruiter being on the hook for replacing some (or all) of the scammed gold/loot, or being demoted for a short time.

The guild initially started off as being friends-only and slowly expanded to allowing other people, but to maintain order, responsibility and a chain of trust must be established prior to entry.

iluvataris
05-02-2013, 09:28 AM
most def kal : )
i like those rules, trust/friendship is the key to a good guild.
and i love this game, would'nt tarnish my name. on pvp LB so ya.
thank you.

Azepeiete
05-02-2013, 04:52 PM
Misfits! But you already know we would love to have you, so good luck with whatever decision you make.

iluvataris
05-02-2013, 05:34 PM
thank you azepeiete, ya plus to your guild is alot of pvp friends are DM : )
question for DM is inkredble still in your guild havent seen him around much lately.
former outlaw immortal and friend.

iluvataris
05-03-2013, 02:52 PM
Thank you everyone.
Everyone person I talked to there guilds sounded better and better.
It was a hard choice but chivalrous union.
Lok sounded like a great leader.
For outlaw immortals, I will miss being by your side as an outlaw, but the time has come.