PDA

View Full Version : Will the 76 elite become disc.?

3picmarc
05-01-2013, 10:45 PM
I was wondering with the next cap wil the elite 76 become disc because I have 6 elite Phoenix bows and want to know if I should save or not

Axelrod15
05-01-2013, 11:06 PM
What the?!?!? You have 6 phoenix bows?!?!?! I barely even have 1k!!!

Cavoc
05-01-2013, 11:13 PM
I'd save some, just because of what happened with the esb.

LwMark
05-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Of course they will be

Deathofan
05-01-2013, 11:41 PM
In case they do, the price wouldn't go that much on for them. They are currently very flooded, and don't have procs like 71s did. But I would save some phoenix bows though, they are the OP'est currently weapon in game, unless sts releases and OP'er 76 scaled bow which I doubt since they said they balance out the stats.

Jcyee
05-02-2013, 12:00 AM
I would think that the elite dragon will be discontinued since the 71 elite boss was discontinued.

Chopper
05-02-2013, 12:01 AM
The ESB had a very unique feature which made its value maintain or go up. THe other Lvl 71 Elite weapons tanked. The Phx Bow looks nice but it's value comes from it's sttas, which will be eclipsed by the next Elite weapon. Id be wary of keeping 6 of them in stock because you risk some losses maybe.

Wendellism
05-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Because the L76 elites have no procs, depending on the next level expansion's L76 sets, the prices will vary.

For example, if L76 Pink Bow has better dodge or DPS or has a proc that is akin to Forgotten bows, Prices for L76 will raise very slightly.

Otherwise, expect to sell at 5-8m after some time in the new level cap. Oh wait it don't have any procs, make it 2-3m.

3picmarc
05-02-2013, 05:25 AM
Alright thank you all

Walkhardd
05-02-2013, 07:43 AM
Are these new? Sorry. Haven't played in awhile.

CrimsonTider
05-02-2013, 07:58 AM
Last I checked, the Elite weapons DO have procs. I believe the one for the bow makes a lava pool. Why do I say this? A 76 was running with me while farming Nuri's and those stupid lava pools kept popping up.

CrimsonTider
05-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Here ya go:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72227-Blacksmoke-Mountain-List-of-Pinks-and-Stats&highlight=Level+Elite+weapons

Caiahar
05-02-2013, 08:06 AM
Last I checked, the Elite weapons DO have procs. I believe the one for the bow makes a lava pool. Why do I say this? A 76 was running with me while farming Nuri's and those stupid lava pools kept popping up.

That happens to me too, lava pools suddenly pop up, and I think they hurt the whole party, just like the ESB bombs hurt the whole party.

Wendellism
05-02-2013, 08:13 AM

Sorry crim, we were talking about the L76 elites, not the L71 Quested Elite from Fire Forest. =/

tHelonestud
05-02-2013, 08:15 AM

The 71 elite quest weapons do, which is what you are describing.
As for the 76 they may have minimal, like blind or break armour proc, but they aren't unique like the 6 71 weapons.

CrimsonTider
05-02-2013, 08:42 AM
Ok, my apologies. Never noticed they were 71. Now I see what is going on. I'm going to leave my thoughts/opinions from here to myself.

My question is: Are the "new" 71 elites better than the "old" ones? I will search for how to attain them.

tHelonestud
05-02-2013, 09:13 AM
Ok, my apologies. Never noticed they were 71. Now I see what is going on. I'm going to leave my thoughts/opinions from here to myself.

My question is: Are the "new" 71 elites better than the "old" ones? I will search for how to attain them.
they were an old quest item, you had to do a monotonous 1500 kills(approximately) on the dragonet boss
as for stats
the lava bow has a bit higher damage and 1 more mana regen, but sacrificed 4 dodge and armour as well as 1 health regen, so I think the esb is better
as for the procs I would suggest it depends on your play style
the 76 elites, to counter their lack of proc, simply have a large stat boost over their 75 crafted counterparts

Caiahar
05-02-2013, 09:16 AM
You guys know the plat paid weapons, and some of them have fire pro to cause extra damage? Does the elite phoenix bow have that proc? Having a chance of Xtra Fire damage?

Zeus
05-02-2013, 09:18 AM
You guys know the plat paid weapons, and some of them have fire pro to cause extra damage? Does the elite phoenix bow have that proc? Having a chance of Xtra Fire damage?

Elite Phoenix bow has the blinding proc.

tHelonestud
05-02-2013, 09:21 AM

the staff might do this

CrimsonTider
05-02-2013, 09:21 AM
they were an old quest item, you had to do a monotonous 1500 kills(approximately) on the dragonet boss
as for stats
the lava bow has a bit higher damage and 1 more mana regen, but sacrificed 4 dodge and armour as well as 1 health regen, so I think the esb is better
as for the procs I would suggest it depends on your play style
the 76 elites, to counter their lack of proc, simply have a large stat boost over their 75 crafted counterparts

Would rather have the stat boost than the "kill-my-pary" procs personally.

Caiahar
05-02-2013, 09:22 AM

I see..but everyone is saying they dont have procs.
As for the burning bush branch, I recall someone making a thread about its proc.

razerfingers
05-02-2013, 09:25 AM
I would say it makes me pro in pvp blast break boom dead, if its a 75 burd with mixed BSM and fang pinks lol. Then i started getting one shot by another dude with swift set elite bow, black dragon he was pro, crit me 606 and i only have 558 health lulz

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Zeus
05-02-2013, 09:35 AM
I see..but everyone is saying they dont have procs.
As for the burning bush branch, I recall someone making a thread about its proc.

I think they mean that the L76 elite weapons do not have elite procs.

Caiahar
05-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Would rather have the stat boost than the "kill-my-pary" procs personally.

i hated when a 71 in humania cap came with a ESB and shooted at mini boss, bomb comes from heavens. Detonates. I die and mini boss dies. and even more annoying if theres no mages around.

razerfingers
05-02-2013, 09:49 AM
i hated when a 71 in humania cap came with a ESB and shooted at mini boss, bomb comes from heavens. Detonates. I die and mini boss dies. and even more annoying if theres no mages around.

Thats why i want one, when lower levels ask me to help them equip and play with them. All fun and games :-)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

wammm
05-02-2013, 11:52 AM
Every discontinued item rises no matter what it is, trash,common.uncommon etc. etc. Just needs time to make it more valuable

Chopper
05-02-2013, 01:42 PM

really?

I've been using one for months now and never noticed but i wasn't paying attention for that either. So it reduces enemy stats?

Zeus
05-02-2013, 01:43 PM
really?

I've been using one for months now and never noticed but i wasn't paying attention for that either. So it reduces enemy stats?

Yes, the exact percentage, I forget, but I do know it is at least 15%, if not greater.

I'll check later and get back to you.

Mage till the end
05-02-2013, 09:52 PM
What am I missing. Site bows cost 400k. Not 2 million...

The Sadness
05-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Lets look at history. During 71 cap, ESB were 1 Mil in CS. After 71 cap, they've jumped to 4 Mil+.

So, will Phoenix be worth 1.6 - 2 mil after cap? Depends on if 76 twink pvp becomes popular. I'll probably buy 1 just to see what shakes out.

And to answer op: yes.

Argyros
05-03-2013, 06:45 AM
Every discontinued item rises no matter what it is, trash,common.uncommon etc. etc. Just needs time to make it more valuable

Wammm's got it right.
Everything discontinued will rise in price. For example- uncommon/rare forgotten weapons were 100k-500k now they soar in price from 1m-7m.
So yes, save your l76 elite items.

Caiahar
05-03-2013, 07:37 AM
Guys, even elite boulder thing? And burning bush branch? im pretty sure Phoenix bow will rise, but im not sure about the other two.
Don't most bears use savage set and mages fiery set?