PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks SFX

Spindizzle
05-02-2013, 02:47 AM
Howcome everytime the firework SFX comes on for me either in chrome or on my mobile it sounds distorted and crackly?
it is super loud and almost sounds like its damaging my speaker.

is it just me?

Battlegrinder
05-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Howcome everytime the firework SFX comes on for me either in chrome or on my mobile it sounds distorted and crackly?
it is super loud and almost sounds like its damaging my speaker.

is it just me?

No, I've noticed the same thing. I have no idea what the cause is, and it seems to happen irregularly. Last week it was so bad I couldn't play with sound on, yesterday it ran fine.

Fusionstrike
05-02-2013, 11:24 AM
Others have posted about strange audio glitches and crackling too. I've never had it happen, but I rarely have the sound turned on. However, this thread for a while back reported damage to speakers on multiple devices.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?92377-Damaged-Speaker-in-phone-Tablet!

If you're having bad crackling and loud audio problems, I'd be careful. Just searching for the thread I linked I found several others about sound problems in AL as well. It's definitely not good if you're hearing that kind of thing from your speakers. I'd consider turning the sound off to avoid damage until something can be done to fix it.

kcimythgim
05-03-2013, 07:51 PM
I've noticed that weird crackling sound too whenever I finish a level on my phone

cookiez
05-05-2013, 08:05 PM
Had my eardrums in pain more than once because of this