Danishviking
Tripletactic
Lvlfivetank(sub trip for 1st match)

V.S

Herz Aus Stein Line-up
Herzausstein
Killerszoe
Zoekillers

Having beaten ET(Elite Twinks), OT(Original Twinks) and now Herz Aus Stein, that makes our record 3-0 as an undefeated guild :) Nice job to Trip, Dan and Diab for a lethal Dmg/Tanking combo. We are still welcoming any guild who feels who can put a 1 on that record :3. Reply with your guild name/IGN.

Y O L O
05-04-2013, 07:57 AM
gj mt

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Haha great. Every time this guild just keeps winning! awesome bro. Would like to join my twink in it if I hadn't given up twinking since it's so hard...sighhh...

Prolikethis
05-07-2013, 07:04 AM
lmao noob! stop bragging about beating ET with your made up score an your five wind glitched warriors. It's really pitiful on your part

Prolikethis
05-07-2013, 07:07 AM
and wheres your post about your lose to the lvl 13 guild?? how can u say your 3-0 when your really 2-1...

another -1

Infrico
05-07-2013, 08:32 AM
and wheres your post about your lose to the lvl 13 guild?? how can u say your 3-0 when your really 2-1...

another -1

You just answered your own question :). I didn't put up the loss because it was a level 13 guild, all guild war updates I posted were of those equal level to us. Don't be mad, stick to Guapo'ing.

D-:
05-07-2013, 02:29 PM
I think you should do a rematch vs ET without windmill glitch. Just my opinion.

Infrico
05-07-2013, 03:58 PM
I think you should do a rematch vs ET without windmill glitch. Just my opinion.

I'm not in MT anymore ... but anyways we didn't windmill glitch, I dunno where hes getting that from lol, its hard to accept defeat so theres always gonna be an excuse.

Dacoke1
05-07-2013, 04:25 PM
I'm not in MT anymore ... but anyways we didn't windmill glitch, I dunno where hes getting that from lol, its hard to accept defeat so theres always gonna be an excuse.

Lol @denying the windmill glitching. Theres enough evidence (ask ET for screens).
I smell your insecureness.
As we know 'Infrico' will keep ducking away from a rematch. He knows without glitch-exploiting hes gonna get utterly exposed as a scrub.
You just got away from total humiliation by jumping ship right in time ROFL

Y O L O
05-07-2013, 05:10 PM
Lol @denying the windmill glitching. Theres enough evidence (ask ET for screens).
As we know 'Infrico' will keep ducking away from a rematch. He knows without glitch-exploiting hes gonna get utterly exposed as a scrub.

infrico already left mt

Y O L O
05-07-2013, 05:10 PM

and btw you accepted the challenge, why dont you accept defeat huh?

Dacoke1
05-07-2013, 07:10 PM
infrico already left mt

read my last sentence
scrub felt the pressure and eventually pulled a houdini rofl

Prolikethis
05-07-2013, 08:12 PM

there is a whole thread thread on the windmill glitch with over hundreds of replies from players and devs. ur forum happy, don't act like u didn't know about or like u didn't use it. when ur war regular hits 300 & crits 600 each strike from windmill and ours was hitting 33-88 fully upgraded it was pretty obvious u used the glitch on us and yes we were all very disappointed in you infric and u guys in (MT)

not surprised how u wont admit the glitch cuz u never have or in forums but we all know wsup IM GAME.

another reason im still shocked u claim u beat us was becouse your score keeper was way off

match1 u lost ET 1 MT 0

match2 u lost ET 2 MT 0 after 2nd match u guys asked for a break to regroup we said sure. u brought 5 wars.

match3 u won ET 3 MT 1
then your score keeper said 1st match didn't count because it was practice round lmao ok wth???
we all started arguing about it and then ur whole team rushed us, killed us while while we typed and u said that was match 4...really man. (zero class) one of your one guildies even said it that was wrong and shouldn't count.
but whatever match 4 u won ET 3 MT 2

match 5 we rush u and kill u guys ET5 MT2. final...

then u guys kept respawning non stop till we all are were like lol'n at you guys you lost get over it!
then you guys declare a 5 to 2 victory over us!
lmao!! Hilarious and annoying all at the same time infric. I wish you would stop bringing up our name in your big headed guild war threads cuz u didnt win sht. look at the facts think about it try to remember real hard and realized what u won that night.

You won the right to cheat, lie and brag about the night only us ten experienced.

Y O L O
05-07-2013, 08:15 PM
there is a whole thread thread on the windmill glitch with over hundreds of replies from players and devs. ur forum happy, don't act like u didn't know about it or use it. when ur war's regular hits 300 & crits 600 each strike from windmill and ours was hitting 33-88 fully upgraded it was pretty obvious u used the glitch on us and yes we were all very disappointed in noob u guys in (MT)

not surprised how u wont admit the glitch cuz u never have or in forums but we all know wsup IM GAME.

another reason im still shocked u claim u beat us was becouse your score keeper was way off

match1 u lost ET 1 MT 0

match2 u lost ET 2 MT 0 after 2nd match u guys asked for a break to regroup we said sure. u brought 5 wars.

match3 u won ET 3 MT 1
then your score keeper said 1st match didn't count because it was practice round lmao ok wth???
we all started arguing about it and then ur whole team rushed us, killed us while while we typed and u said that was match 4...really man. (zero class) one of your one guildies even said it that was wrong and shouldn't count.

then u guys kept respawning non stop till we all are were like lol'n at you guys you lost get over it!
lmao!! Hilarious and annoying all at the same time infric. I wish you would stop bringing up our name in your big headed guild war threads cuz u didnt win sht. look at the facts think about it try to remember real hard and realized what u won that night.

well i wasnt there so i have no part in saying anything...
:okayface:

Infrico
05-08-2013, 02:12 AM

Lmao, mrstealyogirl...why are you even replying...you don't even know ET and haven't even played low level twinking xD, dont be mad cos I drove you out of level 26 :D

Infrico
05-08-2013, 02:14 AM
there is a whole thread thread on the windmill glitch with over hundreds of replies from players and devs. ur forum happy, don't act like u didn't know about or like u didn't use it. when ur war regular hits 300 & crits 600 each strike from windmill and ours was hitting 33-88 fully upgraded it was pretty obvious u used the glitch on us and yes we were all very disappointed in you infric and u guys in (MT)

match1 u lost ET 1 MT 0

match3 u won ET 3 MT 1

You won the right to cheat, lie and brag about the night only us ten experienced.

Dude, are you gonna sink so low that you make up scores? I mean seriously? Lol, im not even gonna respond to that, its like talking with 'mrstealyogirl' lmao. We didn't windmill glitch, we don't even know how to windmill glitch... We don't do that kind of stuff. Anyways, im not in MT anymore, go talk it out with Dan.

Infrico
05-08-2013, 02:15 AM
and btw you accepted the challenge, why dont you accept defeat huh?

+1 for this

mafiainc42
05-08-2013, 04:59 AM
pros scores are correct.

mt tactics with 5 warriors straight uo bish mode period. scared little girls!! who wars with 5 glitched warriors and brags about it gtfoh!!

Lalarie
05-08-2013, 05:44 AM
Easy solution take screenshots

Prolikethis
05-08-2013, 12:47 PM
im not in MT anymore, go talk it out with Dan.

Infrico your own guild members were laughing that we weren't using the glitch on you guys Obviously by the dmg #'s you all put up u used it.

why would i talk to dan when your the one bragging lies..?

Prolikethis
05-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Easy solution take screenshots

+1 on that bro

& i have been since that mess of a so called guild wAr with MT

Prolikethis
05-08-2013, 12:53 PM
pros scores are correct.

mt tactics with 5 warriors straight uo bish mode period. scared little girls!! who wars with 5 glitched warriors and brags about it gtfoh!!

Good! someone who was there that night and Experienced the whole battle from start to finish!

thank you Mafiainc!

Infrico
05-09-2013, 12:48 AM
1. Dont lie
2. Dont bring friends on forums to lie aswell
3. You easy money - Come l26 and duel me :D

ExportedJunk
05-09-2013, 06:49 AM
Warrior windmill glitch? I'm sorry but Season 3 has already passed. It got fixed long time ago

I dont know.. do u guys live under the rock or..

Y O L O
05-09-2013, 07:09 AM
Warrior windmill glitch? I'm sorry but Season 3 has already passed. It got fixed long time ago

haha LOL

Roberto077
05-09-2013, 07:40 AM
1. Dont lie
2. Dont bring friends on forums to lie aswell
3. You easy money - Come l26 and duel me :D

Come to 75 and duel me :) heh.... PL humor....

Spects
05-09-2013, 07:44 AM

lol guys, this guild war happened in season 2 when 90% of all warriors did use the 'glitch'.

Prolikethis
05-09-2013, 08:56 AM

out war was season two before they fixed the glitch. get ur head out the rock for u start looking like a fool too

Leeniskibac
05-09-2013, 10:03 AM
out war was season two before they fixed the glitch. get ur head out the rock for u start looking like a fool too

1. Exported is the last person to mouth off to. No where did you say it was season 2, thus making it a valid point.

2. Continuing this thread is pointless. He said he left MT. He offered a challenge, you can accept or not, but continuing to rage won't help a thing.

Samhayne
05-09-2013, 10:05 AM
Hey guys,

Locking this thread up to stop the flames and rudeness. Start up another that is a little more polite please. If you can't show sportsmanship, then you will quickly find your forum account closed.

Samhayne
05-09-2013, 10:08 AM
Actually, I won't let ProLikeThis ruin your fun, since it really is him who's going over the line. Unlocking thread.

Spects
05-09-2013, 10:42 AM
1. Exported is the last person to mouth off to. No where did you say it was season 2, thus making it a valid point.

2. Continuing this thread is pointless. He said he left MT. He offered a challenge, you can accept or not, but continuing to rage won't help a thing.

As usual 'Infrico' started the flame war by keep mentioning in his threads how he and his ex guild did beat/stomp several guilds with ease, including ET.
However, that is not the case with ET , infact the 'win' by MT is tainted by massive glitch abuse (wm-glitch was confirmed by devs).
And reasonable people will keep replying in Infricos threads to clarify the real context.
source: I'm a former ET-member
@Exportedjunk:
You didnt know the context so you are forgiven.
But your last sentence was more than unnecessary.
Get your facts straight before posting in a already heated debate.

Who is to blame?
Mainly 'Infrico' and to a lesser extend Prolikethis.
Its easy, actio reactio, if 'Infrico' keeps bragging about tainted wins like a prepubescent child he shouldnt be suprised
when people keep arguing with this guy.

Infrico
05-09-2013, 12:24 PM
As usual 'Infrico' started the flame war by keep mentioning in his threads how he and his ex guild did beat/stomp several guilds with ease, including ET.
However, that is not the case with ET , infact the 'win' by MT is tainted by massive glitch abuse (wm-glitch was confirmed by devs).
And reasonable people will keep replying in Infricos threads to clarify the real context.
source: I'm a former ET-member
@Exportedjunk:
You didnt know the context so you are forgiven.
But your last sentence was more than unnecessary.
Get your facts straight before posting in a already heated debate.

Who is to blame?
Mainly 'Infrico' and to a lesser extend Prolikethis.
Its easy, actio reactio, if 'Infrico' keeps bragging about tainted wins like a prepubescent child he shouldnt be suprised
when people keep arguing with this guy.

The dev thinks otherwise. GG. :D

Matutd
05-09-2013, 01:59 PM
Is it actual ctf to work the scoring? I can fix my warrior up soon and look for a team if you want?

ExportedJunk
05-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Apologies for my ignorance, it just doesnt make any sence to me why to bring the guild war results that its been months and months ago.

And yes, you guys should have clearified when it happend. Because looking from a thead creation date, its not from Season 2

Range
05-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Actually, I won't let ProLikeThis ruin your fun, since it really is him who's going over the line. Unlocking thread.

unlocking thread and banning Pro so people can have fun on another infrino flame thread?

I'm not mad sam just confused is all. love ya buddy & your games try to keep up the great work :)

Protank
05-10-2013, 07:22 PM
lmao noob! stop bragging about beating ET with your made up score an your five wind glitched warriors. It's really pitiful on your part

Sam when Pro called infricno noob it wasn't out of disrespect, infricno's character's name at that time was Noobsway.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing the banning of Pro thats not my decision.

on gw topic tho,

im not in ET OR MT and every person from both guilds i talked to about is says the same thing.

Pro is correct, MT didn't win. there was no winner that night and

I'm pretty sure thats why some of the ET guys cant handle the fact MT can claim that a win.

Infrico
05-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Sam when Pro called infricno noob it wasn't out of disrespect, infricno's character's name at that time was Noobsway.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing the banning of Pro thats not my decision.

on gw topic tho,

im not in ET OR MT and every person from both guilds i talked to about is says the same thing.

Pro is correct, MT didn't win. there was no winner that night and

I'm pretty sure thats why some of the ET guys cant handle the fact MT can claim that a win.

1. I'm not Noobsway
2. Get your facts straighr
3. GG

Protank
05-11-2013, 03:06 PM
1. I'm not Noobsway
= you said u were Noobsway for a while at lvl 12 to everybody for a while.
2. Get your facts straighr
= i talked with both sides neutrally? Extensively, for a while.. Besides you and your scorekeeper both guilds confirmed what happened. It was totally unorganized with no clear winner or loser..
3. GG
= u wish

Dude you admitted it in forums and you admitted it in game your ign's. I have no interest in talking with you ever again whatever your name is these days infric. your obviously a compulsive liar at least to me. Keep claiming your fake wins and keep excluding your losses it makes you look great trust... im out this RIDICULOUS HIJACKED THREAD GL ALL!

Prolikethis
05-12-2013, 10:58 AM
ExportedJunk my apologies. It was a misunderstanding, I was heated up and went overboard i was totally in the wrong.

Samhayne i apologize. ill keep it pg, civil and this will be the last post/thread/comment on or about any of Ifricno's comments/threads/posts.

@ Range, Protank, and Spects thx for the support. everybody who was there knows the truth and that all that really matters imo.

Infrico
05-12-2013, 12:55 PM
ExportedJunk my apologies. It was a misunderstanding, I was heated up and went overboard i was totally in the wrong.

Samhayne i apologize. ill keep it pg, civil and this will be the last post/thread/comment on or about any of Ifricno's comments/threads/posts.

@ Range, Protank, and Spects thx for the support. everybody who was there knows the truth and that all that really matters imo.

Thanks for the apology

Range
05-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the apology

what is wrong with you fric..??? u quoted him, read it!
he did not apologize to you. i think ur just a lil lonely now that he he's done talking with you.

dont be a troll, stop flaming Pro.

Infrico
05-12-2013, 02:21 PM
what is wrong with you fric..??? u quoted him, read it!
he did not apologize to you. i think ur just a lil lonely now that he he's done talking with you.

dont be a troll, stop flaming Pro.

Np, no hard feelings, no need to apologize.