10-09-2010, 02:55 PM
i have decided to quit
temporaraly

this games dying
the long awaited ao3 wasnt all tht great
players are leaving
and were getting tired of the same ideas concepts over and over
its turning into a hackandslash game now
maybe devs should make a new contest and let the players tht arnt gone yet make up a new game mode
anyways when i comeback
if i comeback
my freind list will be cleared
and i will only add back the real players tht play like we used to
no spammers or rushers, farmers haha so mystic is gonna be in the ignore box
anyways pce
oh and if u got xbl add me up
-jdevynb

AND REMEMBER THE SEXY MULE PARTYS I THREW ITS ALL WE HAVE LEFT

Arterra
10-09-2010, 03:07 PM
i have decided to quit
temporaraly

this games dying
its turning into a hackandslash game now

well thats the one thing i really disagree over... its more like spam skills till u drop and hope a mage is left... :S

otherwise, it seems like this is a half-full kind of post, since you are positive you will return. do not know you too well, but hope you do well in your period away.

CanonicalKoi
10-09-2010, 03:24 PM
Well, come back soon so we can play together! Take care and hurry back.

KingFu
10-09-2010, 03:57 PM
-.-'

One question though, everyone farms, we all play the game partially for a chance at loot and gear we need. So how would you add people that don't farm? Anyways, I'll miss the sexy mule parties, we haven't had one in a while;) c ya bro, take care!

Haikus
10-09-2010, 05:21 PM
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=v9Ba7KBoTyw :(

Raxie
10-09-2010, 05:30 PM
ok wait... i'm confused. so you say you don't like farmers or rushers. you also say you don't hack and slash. but to not hack and slash, you need to rush but you hate rushers... so um...

KingFu
10-09-2010, 05:35 PM
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=v9Ba7KBoTyw :(

Heeeee-heeeee

jonboy
10-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Byeeeeeeeeee.

cry
10-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Demonicdevyn
10-09-2010, 10:20 PM
by farmers i mean the hardcore farmers tht thts all they do for the game they just rush and farm day after day after day
it makes me puke before bed

cry
10-09-2010, 10:22 PM
by farmers i mean the hardcore farmers tht thts all they do for the game they just rush and farm day after day after day
it makes me puke before bed

Have you got that checked out? You could be bulimic... You poor fellow, consult with a doctor right away. Does this happen on a regular basis? It could come from a stressful work envrioment.

Demonicdevyn
10-09-2010, 11:27 PM
nah its just laquint hes back i think

cry
10-10-2010, 10:21 AM
Ah, a case of the old laquint fever. HArsh.

Fyrce
10-10-2010, 02:26 PM
I haven't seen any people like that. Maybe because I don't play like that. When I get bored, I move on. I have no problems with farmers, rushers, however people want to play. There are plenty of games out there, including my own.

Demonicdevyn
10-10-2010, 02:35 PM
the other reason is i play to much