PDA

View Full Version : Scam

Jurassic45
05-02-2013, 01:51 PM
Hello,

Well first of all I don't know how to deal this and I know it sounds very stupid, but I recently purchased a 80 euro platinum packet. I buyed a lot of locked crates and opened them, and one of them had a mythic item(I thought it was Himinglava's ...... lvl 26). I tried to sell it because I manly focus at my warrior: Jurasick. After shouting a few times in the crowd I spotted a 'buyer' and accepted his trade. I saw he was willing to trade 2,5 million and asked repeatedly to try it before to buy. AFter a long consideration I gave him the item and thought with my ignorant mind that it will be allright. But then he left and said: "bye bye and thanks. " I was quite furious because almost all of my plat went to the crates and therefore a lot of money. I hoped if the space time studios would be willing to set this straight and if not I will understand it, but I do hope that such an 'investment' in a company gives me the right to raise my voice up. I know you people would think that this is all a lie, but if Spacetime Studios would be willing to look at my purchase history, which is like a few hours ago, and try to look at my game history. I know this could be a stupid threat, but I'm willing to raise my voie for it, but I think I will stop playing if this couldn't or wouldn't be restored. I know it's just a game, but I worked for my money and am quite devestated.

Information about the scammer:
character name: Kingofbest (rogue) lvl: I thought between 26-31.
Time: 8.30 at night European time, Germany.
item:Mythic (himinglava's .....) lvl 26
extra: Already reported

Ps: sorry for my bad english and sorry if this is the wrong forum section.

Greetz,

Jurasick

Justg
05-02-2013, 01:53 PM
Please contact us at support(at)spacetimestudios.com, thanks.