PDA

View Full Version : Name Jacked

Multibird
05-02-2013, 03:06 PM
so...me and my friend were talking in shadow caves town. some how our conversation let us to my name. I spoke out loud, ima go change my name now..I'M DUMB. I forgot there were others, my fake fans/stalkers. So I go delete my lvl 1 rhino, to change my birds name back to multibird. I tried and tried, but it was stolen. Someone who was there in shadows took the name. My current name is babiescry. I've emailed support and I can already predict the outcomes.

What is this thread about?
Since there will be someone trying to take advantage off this name, such as scamming, trying to tell ppl who he is now, etc. WATCH OUT, I'M NO LONGER MULTIBIRD IN GAME.

Zeus
05-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Ouch dude!

Good luck, I remember when this happened to Mysticaldream... :/

NotYoCookiez
05-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Maybe it was the guy you were talking too. That should be the first suspect even though you probably trust him a lot you never know.

Multibird
05-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Maybe it was the guy you were talking too. That should be the first suspect even though you probably trust him a lot you never know.

nope

Ujustgotnuked
05-02-2013, 03:52 PM
Unless, multi is just using this as an excuse to scam people, without being hated

Jk ofc.

Multibird
05-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Unless, multi is just using this as an excuse to scam people, without being hated

Jk ofc.

lol

razerfingers
05-02-2013, 03:54 PM
Yikes

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

billybob1
05-02-2013, 04:09 PM
so...me and my friend were talking in shadow caves town. some how our conversation let us to my name. I spoke out loud, ima go change my name now..I'M DUMB. I forgot there were others, my fake fans/stalkers. So I go delete my lvl 1 rhino, to change my birds name back to multibird. I tried and tried, but it was stolen. Someone who was there in shadows took the name. My current name is babiescry. I've emailed support and I can already predict the outcomes.

Since there will be someone trying to take advantage off this name, such as scamming, trying to tell ppl who he is now, etc. WATCH OUT, I'M NO LONGER MULTIBIRD IN GAME.

nub

sellin name multibird pm me

Nihiliste
05-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Dollo does this to me.

MightyMicah
05-02-2013, 08:14 PM

Dang, son! That totally sucks...if you want, you can have my name "BritishSanta" :D

Reunegade
05-02-2013, 08:28 PM
Dang, son! That totally sucks...if you want, you can have my name "BritishSanta" :D

can i haz?

Wendellism
05-02-2013, 08:34 PM
And name selling is against ToS as far as I know, sorry your name was jacked off by a name seller for profit.

D-:
05-02-2013, 08:52 PM
Like when this happened to me with "Lost"...

Zeus
05-02-2013, 08:57 PM

I gotta say this, but lemme get this straight...

You lost "Lost"? Lol, sorry, I had too. :D

KingFu
05-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Ouch dude!

Ya, STS was liek "U liek teh oldest member evar. We can't have u lose name. *zap* Here your name bak!"

Needless to say that dev was fired for pro grammar.

Caiahar
05-02-2013, 09:00 PM

I gotta say this, but lemme get this straight...

You lost "Lost"? Lol, sorry, I had too. :D

Me: O.o............
HAHAHAHA!

Zeus
05-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Ya, STS was liek "U liek teh oldest member evar. We can't have u lose name. *zap* Here your name bak!"

LOL!

I remember you thought it was TT and how mad you got at him.

Caiahar
05-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Ouch dude!

*Recovers from laughing* *looks at mysts post*
*starts laughing again* :)

Everyone'sFavMage
05-02-2013, 09:29 PM
*laughs hysterically,* *looks at shadows post ^* *stops laughing.*

Zeus
05-02-2013, 09:31 PM

I really wish I had thanks...

LOL!

Caiahar
05-02-2013, 09:33 PM

Zeus
05-02-2013, 09:34 PM

^^ Rinse and repeat.

Caiahar
05-02-2013, 09:34 PM

^^ Rinse and repeat.

O.o.....................

Mage till the end
05-02-2013, 09:48 PM
This is the forums I love. The hilarious conversations in the forums are a high point in my day :)

KingFu
05-02-2013, 09:49 PM
This is the forums I love. The hilarious conversations in the forums are a high point in my day :)

Just read mine and tHelonestud's posts then.

And EFM when he isn't nub Trader's market.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Wut

dudetus
05-03-2013, 12:42 AM
Just read mine and tHelonestud's posts then.

And EFM when he isn't nub Trader's market.

pls add me to list

I crave for attention plz

Rot
05-03-2013, 02:09 AM
once i jacked my friend's name legend to give him a surprise for his birthday ^^ ofc i gave the name back after that

quite fun though, just saying

Blind
05-03-2013, 03:09 AM
One day me and Hotshotelf were in forest towne and were talking when he got a reply from Dracknor that he cleared the name Tank. And since Dracknor never changed the names himself, and instead cleared them,

Next minute we saw a lvl 1 bear Tank walking around...

It ended up to be Entertaining(the player).

Thelastblink
05-03-2013, 03:14 AM
One day me and Hotshotelf were in forest towne and were talking when he got a reply from Dracknor that he cleared the name Tank. And since Dracknor never changed the names himself, and instead cleared them,

Next minute we saw a lvl 1 bear Tank walking around...

It ended up to be Entertaining(the player).

SNEAKY SNEAKY! :O Never knew tank was entertaining.

Psyche
05-03-2013, 04:43 AM
You're lucky. I lost my name without doing anything.

What's in a name anyway? Is that all we're remembered for on this earth?

dudetus
05-03-2013, 04:48 AM

As I have the name "Ninja" in PL I am now able to put myself above many others just by judging the name.

I'm the coolest person in PL.

Psyche
05-03-2013, 05:43 AM
As I have the name "Ninja" in PL I am now able to put myself above many others just by judging the name.

Huzzah!

The Sadness
05-03-2013, 06:07 AM
And name selling is against ToS as far as I know, sorry your name was jacked off by a name seller for profit.
This made me laugh.

billybob1
05-03-2013, 12:05 PM

agreed....

This made me laugh.

ur sig makes me lol

The Happiness
05-03-2013, 01:22 PM
ur sig makes me lol

Don't encourage him ;p

Zeus
05-03-2013, 01:24 PM
Don't encourage him ;p

Lmao, I like your new sig!!! Do I sense some experimentation...? :o

He should really make an amazing Omgboooooooooobs one though.

billybob1
05-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Don't encourage him ;p

kk....ill pm u for details....n pricing

The Happiness
05-03-2013, 01:53 PM
kk....ill pm u for details....n pricing

Oh my! Smh! I think I need to have words with someone!

Zeus
05-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Oh my! Smh! I think I need to have words with someone!

You means words with Billy in regards to details and pricing? ;)

The Happiness
05-03-2013, 02:26 PM
You means words with Billy in regards to details and pricing? ;)

Gf! Hahaha!

MightyMicah
05-03-2013, 02:45 PM

Might you be implying that there is an afterlife? :D

TheDaftness
05-03-2013, 05:07 PM

This made me laugh.

@Sad-Thought for certain you edited that... but nope! How fitting that you were the one who spotted it!

@Multi-For the record, I feel bad for you too.. gotta be vigilant with that town talk! I do it quite a bit (mostly with Happi and Sad), but purposeful trolling, not abt anything sensitive!!

Do I use too many exclamation points when I type??! Probably the coffee, Starbucks is running a happy hour special xD

Sryyoulose
05-03-2013, 05:46 PM
It went from bad funny to worse not funny... This was really bad... Btw I'm selling 73 different names pm me in one of those chars

Caiahar
05-03-2013, 05:47 PM
It went from bad funny to worse not funny... This was really bad... Btw I'm selling 73 different names pm me in one of those chars
Or... SELL it for free.

Schnitzel
05-03-2013, 05:58 PM
I think what would be helpful is for sts to add a option so that ONLY the space account that first created that name can use that name (and variations of that name) example: player name:Abc. Variations could be Abcxx, Abcxxx.
This would help stop (what do they call people who impersonate or pretend to be someone else?) fakers.

Noodleleg
05-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Might you be implying that there is an afterlife? :D

Oh, this is going to be fun...

Xbuddyjosh
05-03-2013, 06:18 PM
The afterlife is dark and shadowy... I went there the there the other day... Saw some guy say he's changing his name to something bout multiple birds... What a nub to say dat... Offer?

-prololo