PDA

View Full Version : LVL 65-66 pvp BIRD or BEAR

dryselvage
05-02-2013, 03:39 PM
so which one is better at lvl 65-66 pvp?

BIRD or BEAR?

why? please explain and give ur opinion :)

and which one will have more dodge?

P.s: also tell me the best equip for bear or bird at that level

Zeus
05-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Both are very good in 66 PvP, but as a personal preference, I would have to go with bear.

Why? A decent bear can usually beat a decent bird, as well as many skill mages. A bear is also more forgiving with mistakes, lags, and other variables.

Assuming if you wear the L66 strength gear (Humanian, or "Of Humanity" depending on your preference), you should have more dodge than a bird when you are fully buffed.

The best equipment for a bird at that level is L66 Sun God's Armor (Tiki wear, I think it's called), L66 Sun God's Helm (Headdress, I think) and L66 Sun God's Crossbow.

The best equipment for a bird at that level is the L66 Humanian strength set.

For bear, I am not sure which set is the one that completes the shield set. My memory fails me, so if somebody could provide information on that, it would be much appreciated.

Reunegade
05-02-2013, 04:06 PM
Both are very good in 66 PvP, but as a personal preference, I would have to go with bear.

Why? A decent bear can usually beat a decent bird, as well as many skill mages. A bear is also more forgiving with mistakes, lags, and other variables.

Assuming if you wear the L66 strength gear (Humanian, or "Of Humanian" depending on your preference), you should have more dodge than a bird when you are fully buffed.

The best equipment for a bird at that level is L66 Sun God's Armor (Tiki wear, I think it's called), L66 Sun God's Helm (Headdress, I think) and L66 Sun God's Crossbow.

For bear, I am not sure which set is the one that completes the shield set. My memory fails me, so if somebody could provide information on that, it would be much appreciated.
Humanian set does. It's of Humanity, btw :)

Zeus
05-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Humanian set does. It's of Humanity, btw :)

Ah, I crafted the sets too quickly in L71 cap for them to permanently embed in my memory.

Thanks for the correction! I'll fix ASAP! :)

dryselvage
05-02-2013, 04:14 PM
thx for reply.

so which one is better, to be full str bear or str/dex bear to beat bird?

using short range weapons(blade,mace,axe,etc) or long range weapons(bow,xbow,etc)?

Zeus
05-02-2013, 04:16 PM
thx for reply.

so which one is better, to be full str bear or str/dex bear to beat bird?

using short range weapons(blade,mace,axe,etc) or long range weapons(bow,xbow,etc)?

If you're going to be a strength bear, put the minimum strength amount needed to equip gear and then dump the rest of your attribute points into the dexterity state.

Also, sword & shield is the way to go.

The key for a bird vs. bear is to have your hit percent maxed, so try to get a dragon ring or a platinum hit percent ring (although dragon ring is the better of the two).

Caiahar
05-02-2013, 05:48 PM
Well....isn't 66 pvp balanced?

KingFu
05-02-2013, 08:32 PM

You so funny.

Angel noobs ruin everything at 66. I'd say the level would be fairly balanced for the most part if it weren't for them. The dodge is trash quite frankly.

Caiahar
05-02-2013, 08:40 PM

You so funny.

Angel noobs ruin everything at 66. I'd say the level would be fairly balanced for the most part if it weren't for them. The dodge is trash quite frankly.

Oh...someone told me 50-66 pvp is balanced..

D-:
05-02-2013, 08:46 PM
I hear 70-71 is quite fun.

KingFu
05-02-2013, 09:04 PM
I hear 70-71 is quite fun.

Unless I'm there, then it's just death farming bc I so goldly.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Unless I'm there, then it's just death farming bc I so goldly.

LOL

andreipower
06-30-2013, 09:11 AM
nice.but bears are more strong than birds because they can avoid damage and can make a lot of damage for all the characters but a bird is good at any lvl but use str and dex.Also bears(str-dex):):vwub:

Reunegade
06-30-2013, 10:47 AM
nice.but bears are more strong than birds because they can avoid damage and can make a lot of damage for all the characters but a bird is good at any lvl but use str and dex.Also bears(str-dex):):vwub:
Good opinion, but bears aren't necessarily stronger than birds. There are many things a bird is better at than a bear (dealing damage, range, etc.).

Randomguy
06-30-2013, 11:03 AM
bird beats bear... bear has more dodge unless your like a warbird. Bird is better with pure dex and sun god though.

Spyce
06-30-2013, 03:20 PM
Balanced?

Promagin
06-30-2013, 08:01 PM
Someone told me 76 birds are fun, one shooting everything.

Timelife
07-01-2013, 01:35 AM
If you have angel gear, go for talon bear or int bear, they destroy everything.

Sryyoulose
07-01-2013, 01:42 AM
str bears good to^^
Honestly whatever class your more comfortable with. Unless your trying something new deliberately.