PDA

View Full Version : important suggestions for guilds you will love it +general suggestions

psychoscream
05-02-2013, 04:54 PM
1_ guild wars example (guild number 1 attacks guild number 2 at a new map called ( guild fights ) or ( guild number 1 member vs guild number 2 member ) or ( guild 1 attacks guild 2 hall and take it but they can only attack other guild when a certin number is online so they can defend themselves )
2_ guild leaderboards for each guild
3_ stuff that a guild can buy for plat
4_ guild alliances and guilds masters meeting
5_ put leaderboards members names in different colour than ordinary players
6_ donation system for guilds by the approvement of the master
7_ new guild ranks example (cheif officer )
8_ counter that counts the guild members
9_ list that show every recruiter or officer recruitments
10_when 2 players want to pvp each ther (1vs1) transfer them to another map this way they wont be interrupted and can enjoy the fight .

psychoscream
05-02-2013, 05:26 PM
Lol seriously why no comments maybe its the time diffrence

nease
05-02-2013, 08:52 PM
some of these i like like but others are stupid like #1i played a game with that and it is so boring and just think how long it would take to make in a uodate...almost as long as an expansion

#6 is cool but it should be that everyone can put stuff in and be able to hold it for a certain memeber so that only they can get it

psychoscream
05-02-2013, 09:10 PM
Thanks for your opinion the thing is it doesnt matter how long it takes what really matter is to enjoy the game

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2013, 01:44 AM
Love all of em, don't know how no one else doesn't! Really, really good ideas. Enough replies and we could change the world! Not literally but u get wat i mean

psychoscream
05-04-2013, 11:08 AM
THANKs for your great comment

Cremated
05-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Most these have been suggested but i'm sure more ranks in future will be implemented.