PDA

View Full Version : million dollar idea for sl and all i want is star guard

murfseye
05-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Its pretty simple and especially good for mmo's. Go get big name sponsor like. Whabamco. Ltd manufacturing electronic goods lets say.. (made up). ;)
tell them that they get advertising billboards in game. plus special loot item to be disturbed in any way the company wants.. can. Give em out for free promotion, or get item with purchase receipt code., or a special quest in line with the sponsors desire.

Anyway add a special sponsors button somewhere and tie the company and the game together there coupons deals special items, etc. This will be the dividing line between the Devs domain in games and the sponsors involvement. Options in game are ultimately left souly up to the Creators of the game empire.

Explain that there are alot of people worldwide that will at least see they're logo in game billboards. Then events, items. Or what ever you think of Devs. Will add too allure of a monthly commitment.
You could work the sponsors involvement in with quests that tie them into the SL world.

I say SL Star Legends. Cause i have played for years such a cool game and i want too see it developed too its potential. Exciting too think what could be done with extra large financial relief. All i ask is keep these games evolving. And make me a Star guard... ) want the shoulder piece. And already help hundreds through game answering questions, running levels. All that. And i play all the time.
There's my idea let me know what ya think pls.
Players too pls.
Wouldnt bug me personally if the billboards weren't unobtrusive, and the incentives cool. But where i stand is obvious srry.

Corpser
05-02-2013, 11:49 PM
oh so mean like the chrome event -.-
they've already been doing this....
star guard is not so simply gotten you must follow the guidelines in the thread, the idea itself to be honest seems to be abandoned, there have been very few Star guards put into the game and more haven't been selected for a long time. if you really want to gain star guard you have to prove yourself somehow, by contributing to the community and space time studios keep trying tho ;)

razerfingers
05-03-2013, 01:11 AM
sorry but star guard is no longer active it discontinued a while ago.

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2013, 07:35 AM
lol y would u help for star guard? You don't ask for a nomination, they give you one! FYI its discontinued. So...

javier995
05-04-2013, 10:04 AM
I like the sponsoring idea, it's pretty cool.

You should help people because you want to, not because you want to become an SG. If. That's the reason why you help people, you're not qualified for it.

Besides, as said above it's a program that was given up on awhile back. Some potential SGs have appeared throughout the game since then, but most of those potential SGs have quit SL.

If they were to make you an SG, that'd be a huge F-U and a slap to the face to Bod..

Zaonabiuibil
05-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Lol, the amount of (insert choice word) in the title just made me lol so hard XD Star Guard

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

javier995
05-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Lol, the amount of idiocyin the title just made me lol so hard XD Star Guard

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

I inserted a word

murfseye
05-13-2013, 01:17 PM
Still want it p. But no biggie. Not like the devs even care anyways

murfseye
05-13-2013, 01:18 PM
I do help hundreds online p. For nothing.

quanebo
05-13-2013, 06:36 PM
I do help hundreds online p. For nothing.

so? many people do that. this game is a community where ur supposed to help ppl..doesn't mean u should get star guard since almost everyone helps each other.

Conquered
05-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Lol, the massive amount of newbs in the title just made me lol so hard XD Star Guard
done..

MightyMicah
05-15-2013, 10:29 AM
I feel like I have been brought back to elementary school in this thread...

octavos
05-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Ive said it before and ill say it again, let it be available for purchase...i have a post, just dont remember when i said it lol.

I say as a SG, that the vanity should be available for purchase Plat or gold it dont matter. Yes the program is gone...but the idea for what is is still stands. I play SL from time to time..I always just hop on do some easy levels, chill a bit..then poof back to other games. SL, is a great game..but "new cap" levels are a bit out of my taste..leveling is to hard and since the game is to slow (not many members on and PuG's are kinda dead)..the enemies are to hard for a solo run..not like AL..where the mechanics are built incase there is a single player. If SL and PL had that i would play those games more too...but back on topic lol, if all that you want is the vanity..i say why not..its not hurting anyone (if you thinks it is hurting someone...they probably quit and moved on by now). ;)

:ghost:

razerfingers
05-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Ive said it before and ill say it again, let it be available for purchase...i have a post, just dont remember when i said it lol.

I say as a SG, that the vanity should be available for purchase Plat or gold it dont matter. Yes the program is gone...but the idea for what is is still stands. I play SL from time to time..I always just hop on do some easy levels, chill a bit..then poof back to other games. SL, is a great game..but "new cap" levels are a bit out of my taste..leveling is to hard and since the game is to slow (not many members on and PuG's are kinda dead)..the enemies are to hard for a solo run..not like AL..where the mechanics are built incase there is a single player. If SL and PL had that i would play those games more too...but back on topic lol, if all that you want is the vanity..i say why not..its not hurting anyone (if you thinks it is hurting someone...they probably quit and moved on by now). ;)

Ill buy for 150-200 plat lol xD

octavos
05-15-2013, 11:46 AM
Ill buy for 150-200 plat lol xD

sure, its the devs game why not....its only a vanity ;) they are not in the business for charity of course. My feeling wont get hurt...but it would be nice to include it as part of the vet program.

razerfingers
05-15-2013, 02:30 PM
sure, its the devs game why not....its only a vanity ;) they are not in the business for charity of course. My feeling wont get hurt...but it would be nice to include it as part of the vet program.

Deffinately. If you play long enough you get chance to buy?

octavos
05-15-2013, 03:16 PM
Deffinately. If you play long enough you get chance to buy?

sure ;) if thats the will of the gods lol.

Conquered
05-19-2013, 08:55 AM

Can you give me an example of buying vanity in the store? (not xray/squid D:)