PDA

View Full Version : great idea for advertisement!

markus
10-09-2010, 04:20 PM
I think PL needs its own commercial kinda like wow. Be huge to get there name out there for ppl to see! Get like chuck norris or the hulk to endorse it lol. And now that they have a bit of extra funding they can afford to get a little media!

KingFu
10-09-2010, 04:23 PM
They are already advertising on other applications. I think there next stop might be Internet, tv is pretty huge.

Royce
10-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Do people even watch TV ads any more? I don't think I've seen one in years. I feel like most technologically minded people (people who might play PL) watch stuff with some sort of DVR or on-demand or internet streaming that allows them to bypass commercials...

Cascade
10-09-2010, 04:39 PM
My dad works with Meteor Solutions and they do advertising campaigns for games and stuff..Like they did one for a resident evil game and other games as well.

jonboy
10-09-2010, 04:41 PM
I havn't seen a tv add for years, through concentrated effort, but I'm weird.

markus
10-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Lol I just use basic cable, I watch all the hbo/showtime shows on my phone. So tv at work or home is just when iam bored since I don't have a game I currently am playing. I see the wow comercials all the time and it makes me wana play wow everytime......... I miss wow lol! There is still a huge audience for tv commercials.

Arterra
10-09-2010, 05:16 PM
small suggestion: if you can specify apps to commerce on, i suggest text+. besides there being every kind of user, its a communication program to begin with and so could spread rapidly.