PDA

View Full Version : Common Suggestions by Other Players and Me

Conquered
05-03-2013, 03:42 AM
Suggestions by Other Players:
1)Since that the new cap was Released, players were expecting that the next arbiter will come out.
2)New armors and the new looks.
3)New vanity drops
4)New skills and added slot for map skills.
5)The new looks for Hair and Faces.
6) New class? Lawl.
7)More Emotes
Suggestion by Zenxpro:
Since the next huge update is Star Legends, i highly recommend to put this things on game :applause:
1)Put some % thing in the HP and MP bar.
2)A "Sell All" tab in the inventory. ( pressing 1 by 1 is taking much time and so boring )
3)If players can only join in the game that has only 5 players in a PvE, I highly suggest to make it like 6 or more.
4)New/More Character Pages
5)More Guild Tiers
6)More promotion for Guild
7)More Titles
8)More Achievements
9)More Vanity Plats
10) Can't Think.. :grief::cower:

:banana:What do you guys think? Any more suggestions? Leave a comment :banana:

Uzii
05-03-2013, 06:24 AM
Good suggestions, mentioned many times already. but everyones working on al. the update is a work of one man bc he feel like to do it. im affraid that this is far far far far far far away future, that is if it will be looked and if there r some plans for the game. :(

Conquered
05-26-2013, 10:06 AM
Added Suggestion by Others:
-New pets
-New shield
-Good Graphics(like AL)

Castiel
05-26-2013, 05:01 PM
Awesome Suggestions!

JCort
05-26-2013, 09:59 PM
I think star legends needs more connective tissue, so to speak. I think time needs to be focused on downtime. There's enough shooting as it is. Why not create more character based action? Quick dash...roll...sidestep...jump...climb?

Since this is a shooting game...why not have sniper zoom? And Grenade launchers?

This is a space game...why not make levels where you see the stars and auras? We need mini games to collect vital and important items..... Side quests with developed storylines....

Conquered
05-26-2013, 11:24 PM
Dang!
Auras will be very awesome
hmmm...
*ting!*
something in my mind that auras will have tiers. the tier one cost 100 plat but the wavy flash thingy like goku lol tier 2 like super saiyan etc etc then my favorite would be tier 4 legendary. cost 500 plat lol
(just awesome imagination on SL)

PvPs
07-31-2013, 05:08 AM
But if they would add auras, PvPers would buy these, and the ones that dont have platinum would always lose.

Conquered
07-31-2013, 06:13 AM
There will be something in auction then

Conquered
08-11-2013, 07:40 AM
Added:
-New Base
-Daily Rewards
-Promocode

akri jagadish
08-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Please make naplam not rare so hard to get and we want next update

akri jagadish
08-11-2013, 09:56 AM
And we want a new base and we want last skill unlock for comm bigbang for eng mind control for ope fast shoot

Deathplague
08-11-2013, 09:56 AM
Truthfully I want like a pause button that will make you Invencible when you are afk. If you are in game ;) so you don't rack up deaths(if you want to :D)

Zodiarck
08-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Nice ideas zen, glad I checked this thread I do agree I was hoping that we would get new armor the current armor to me is like that mark viii armor you find anywhere there's no 45 or 50 which i was really hoping for, anyway cya In pvp :p on a sidenote we need that arbiter piece released lol, would have been one of the biggest screw overs yet if none are released and since it's taken so long perhaps something extra?

Conquered
08-27-2013, 04:57 AM
Nice ideas zen, glad I checked this thread I do agree I was hoping that we would get new armor the current armor to me is like that mark viii armor you find anywhere there's no 45 or 50 which i was really hoping for, anyway cya In pvp :p on a sidenote we need that arbiter piece released lol, would have been one of the biggest screw overs yet if none are released and since it's taken so long perhaps something extra?

Btw bro, Eng is awesome, Studied the builds and attributes XD

Zodiarck
08-30-2013, 12:31 PM
xD once you get the hang of it, much easier to do now though the stat and skill point builds I made I'm thinking of tweaking slightly to see how much farther I can get but pretty good so far, deathmatch stats 1k+ kills and 268 deaths

Conquered
08-30-2013, 05:34 PM
xD once you get the hang of it, much easier to do now though the stat and skill point builds I made I'm thinking of tweaking slightly to see how much farther I can get but pretty good so far, deathmatch stats 1k+ kills and 268 deaths

You Pro Eng ^__^,
I have 916 kills 291 deaths

Zolum
09-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Loving the guild promotion suggestion!!! All the other suggestions you have I completely agree on too.

Conquered
09-04-2013, 09:28 AM
Please make naplam not rare so hard to get and we want next update

It will be always Rare at this present time. Strongest PvE Gun.

Update Suggestions:
1) Guild # of each member in the guild below of there level
2)Limited Members Of each Guild
3)Master will decide how much is the limit members(Plat Buy/Ig Money)