PDA

View Full Version : Razor shield root, snare, slow down protection

Uzii
05-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Even when charged doesnt seem to work sometimes. im still slowed down by mobs in nordr .

can u please look at it. Thank u :)

Uzii
05-07-2013, 03:55 AM
I still experience this. i dont know if its just that the razor cant keep up with all those slow down attacks, but im slowed down at some moments, especialy by Grimnr.

Lilithofparadise
05-16-2013, 01:44 PM
I've experienced this as well. Sometimes the ice snags me and sometimes it doesn't. Very weird and not cool at all.

steven_soj
02-12-2014, 07:18 PM
I got this one Sometimes working in shuyal when the witch stun u but sometimes not am i right?

Uzii
02-13-2014, 09:25 AM
I got this one Sometimes working in shuyal when the witch stun u but sometimes not am i right?

It seems that the 3 secs duration upgrade nulifies the snare root upgrade protection of the razor shield.

baddiva
02-13-2014, 12:40 PM
It's too bad that there's not too much rogues care about this skill...

steven_soj
02-13-2014, 02:35 PM
It seems that the 3 secs duration upgrade nulifies the snare root upgrade protection of the razor shield.

I got razor for all point but still not really working so i take dodge and 3 sec only

Kakashis
03-06-2014, 01:50 PM
Hmmm, I think this skill is genuinely bugged! I've been using it all this time and always wondered what's wrong with it! Using mainly for dodge and attack, but I hope they fix it!

Uzii
03-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Hmmm, I think this skill is genuinely bugged! I've been using it all this time and always wondered what's wrong with it! Using mainly for dodge and attack, but I hope they fix it!

Yes me too. It seems doesnt deserve the attention, this thread is one year old, and not a single word, there was no time in a year to see whats wrong. Even another thread was made and still nothing. Its a little disapointing