PDA

View Full Version : New Mines

Uziscata
05-03-2013, 08:04 AM
It is absolute bs that we have to buy new plat if we want reenter the mines. I have not even finished the 2nd boss I get disconnected now I have to buy another 10 plat just to enter again?
Please explain. Because I thought it was meant to last for 4 hours..

Zuzeq
05-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Snap, thats no good.

wvhills
05-03-2013, 10:12 AM
10 plats get u in and u have the chance to kill 5 bosses. if you leave or disconnect prior to killing a boss you can get back in. if you kill 1 boss or 4 hours pass then you can't get back in once you leave. it sucks that u were disconnected but that's the way it works.

Carapace
05-03-2013, 12:12 PM
4 hours or killing of 1 boss. If you feel wronged however customer service is the place to let us know, the forums don't result in addressing individual issues so much as game wide issues.

Thanks!

Spicy1
05-03-2013, 04:34 PM
4 hours or killing of 1 boss. If you feel wronged however customer service is the place to let us know, the forums don't result in addressing individual issues so much as game wide issues.

Thanks!

It is kinda wrong if the occasional disconnects aren't players fault. It would be cool you implement some kind of safe-system that if you happen to disconnect, if it lasts less than five minutes you can still join your group and continue the elite you were doing. I get it that with the timer it would be hard to implement such system.