PDA

View Full Version : ticket response time

luka
05-03-2013, 02:48 PM
so 2 days ago my warrior for holding items/gold and for extra auction slot got blocked from doing trade/gifting/auction house. So I sent a ticket on support e-mail and I am wondering -- How long will take GMs ( or who ever does the job) to respond on my mail and solve the problem?

Greencrow
05-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Maybe days or even a week.

elbowroom
05-03-2013, 03:08 PM
took a week and some change for mine.

Samhayne
05-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Spacetime Studios is currently experiencing higher than normal help request volume. Our apologies for the delay in getting to your issue.

Jellowpy
05-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Hi Sam ,
Sent two tickets with two different problems i experienced ingame havent had any reply from any of them =(

Gravebleed

Suzanapollo
07-06-2013, 06:53 AM
hi sam ...
I already opened seven cases and did not even give me the support that you need! I'm worried and I'm about to give up!

Very annoying that!

several open cases! Where's the support?

Sorry to be talking about it by private message with you, but I'm not getting support, already opened eight cases to unlock my account and so far nothing

Tkx

Samhayne
07-06-2013, 08:22 AM
Our offices were closed for the US4th of July holiday, combined with current high ticket volume and we have significant delay in answering support requests. Our apologies for the delay and thanks for your patience.

OvigorothO
07-06-2013, 09:24 AM
hi sam ...
I already opened seven cases and did not even give me the support that you need! I'm worried and I'm about to give up!

Very annoying that!

several open cases! Where's the support?

Sorry to be talking about it by private message with you, but I'm not getting support, already opened eight cases to unlock my account and so far nothing

Tkx

No need to get worked up over the situation. Your issues will eventually be resolved. Please consider the fact that working at spacetime studios is a full time job and as such comes with all the perks, for example, spacetime does not work weekends or holidays.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nutslammer
07-15-2013, 08:08 PM
Yeah I sent a private message too because I had to wait nearly 2 weeks for my last response :(

gundamsone
07-15-2013, 10:35 PM
Supports responded to every ticket i've submitted so far.
Give them some time they'll get back to you.

dirtymageic
07-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Hmmm I had an issue over the weekend and its already resolved. I'd say give it a week and if noreply try maybe updating a comment under your inititial claim. BTW thanks Alex@STS for resolving my issue.

KingMartin
07-17-2013, 06:56 AM
I have waited for about 7 days without any response, after which I sent a polite (!) reminder. Within another 2 days my issue was resolved.

Be patient mate :)

gereomanchie
05-02-2015, 06:45 AM
Hi Sam ,
Sent two tickets with two different problems i experienced ingame havent had any reply from any of them =(

Gravebleed

how to sent tickets to sts?

Hoardseeker
05-02-2015, 07:06 AM
how to sent tickets to sts?

you necro'd this old thread

And your answer:
support a spacetimestudios.com