PDA

View Full Version : A second chance!

Xemmas
05-03-2013, 04:55 PM
Wouldn't a second chance for Arbiters Helm be nice!!! Anyone else think so?:hopelessness:

abbasjammmy
05-03-2013, 05:14 PM
me no like dis idea :(

FluidShot
05-03-2013, 05:47 PM
Been suggested several times in the Suggestions section of the Forum. There are plenty of opinions expressed there, and I don't think we need another one of these arguments on the forum.

quanebo
05-03-2013, 05:55 PM
then the veterans will get mad which would cause a sl riot and people will quit..

Aracnus
05-03-2013, 07:05 PM
then the veterans will get mad which would cause a sl riot and More people will quit..

Fixed it.. ;)

ShadowGunX
05-03-2013, 10:01 PM
no way. i completely disagree.

RGR
05-03-2013, 11:30 PM
what if u have a platinum bought event vanity of 2013 and people who come new and pm u ''wow , cool vanity i wish i had it'' will u wish to get it back in game?

razerfingers
05-03-2013, 11:38 PM

Plz

gison
05-04-2013, 12:23 AM
No.

RGR
05-04-2013, 03:27 AM
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu >_<

HunterSLAYER
05-04-2013, 07:34 AM
Delete. :P

Uzii
05-04-2013, 08:44 AM
what if u have a platinum bought event vanity of 2013 and people who come new and pm u ''wow , cool vanity i wish i had it'' will u wish to get it back in game?

they do that pretty oft lately. same events and same things...

as for op yes why not..

Conquered
05-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Bad idea..

Raghav
05-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Hellll noooooo!!!

dandappa
05-04-2013, 01:17 PM
they might as well , seeing they gave second chances for everything these days , smooch , old man , gingy , the candy guns , ed hat (everyone loved the ed hat) , valentines day stuff , and especially the rabbit ears . all these recycled items got alot of veterans angry , not to mention how pissed merchants are for these massive price drops . STS you all should get rid of SL completely imo because clearly you cannot keep up with 4 games, in fact get rid of PL and DL also since AL is the biggest thing so far for you guys . let everyone go to AL. :@

quanebo
05-04-2013, 04:28 PM
they might as well , seeing they gave second chances for everything these days , smooch , old man , gingy , the candy guns , ed hat (everyone loved the ed hat) , valentines day stuff , and especially the rabbit ears . all these recycled items got alot of veterans angry , not to mention how pissed merchants are for these massive price drops . STS you all should get rid of SL completely imo because clearly you cannot keep up with 4 games, in fact get rid of PL and DL also since AL is the biggest thing so far for you guys . let everyone go to AL. :@

worst idea so far._. if they pull the plug on all the other games they will lose soo much money from the loyal players who actually still play. they arnt going to get rid of any games any time soon, we all know al takes all their time but as soon as that starts to fail they will either make a new game(oh god I hope not) or actually work on the other games they already made...

dandappa
05-04-2013, 07:49 PM
worst idea so far._. if they pull the plug on all the other games they will lose soo much money from the loyal players who actually still play. they arnt going to get rid of any games any time soon, we all know al takes all their time but as soon as that starts to fail they will either make a new game(oh god I hope not) or actually work on the other games they already made...

the plug is half way out the wall socket already , look how many "loyal players" quit for AL . but u are right when al fails they will make another game and everyone will migrate to that . if they listen to their customers and improve their current games they can make a ton more money. people who have put in alot of time , effort and money will also be pleased , instead of all this disappointment . Come on STS listen to your fans

Rittik
05-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Arbitter-No
Other Vanitys-U already got.

Arbitter is our pride we wont like newbies stealing it. So NO from me

-Rik[Rittik]

bbt1
05-05-2013, 02:31 AM
This dosnt really matter to me coz i have all arbitar pieces so far but as many ppl with chest and back wernt playing during 36 cap so will never b able to complete the set then after arms n legs y not helm chest back etc agn. Full set = 5 caps so as its earned thru cappin n alows all players to complete whenever they started im totally in favour of it returning.
I really dont think it returning is such a big issue and if it keeps players for the future i.e 5 caps to complete its a good thing imo.
The only problem with that wud b if a player saw 6 caps which would b 4 years of ur life btw ;p

[Buy]
05-05-2013, 04:46 AM
It isn't difficult to guess that there will be arbiter feet, 56 Lev of a hand and with 61 lions other set of elite of vanity.I think probably will add elite the weapon for 51Lev.

Zaonabiuibil
05-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Lol.

-Nuff Said.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Aracnus
05-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Another Pokemon gif to express how i feel about this:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9wl50Ac1i1r72ht7o1_500.gif

javier995
05-05-2013, 04:30 PM
No no no no no.

That's a big F-U and a huge slap to the face to all of us that grinded biosphere to get that vanity.

I like being one of the hand full of coms with arbiter helmet, why should there be more of us just because people are whining about not playing during that cap?

They haven't recycled the cap vanity in pl, why should they do it in SL?

To heck with this idea, you gotta deal with it just like people on pl do.

Sorry for being blunt.

not really idgaf if you get mad or not, and if you see this then well played sir ;p

evaporate
05-05-2013, 08:53 PM
No no no no no.

That's a big F-U and a huge slap to the face to all of us that grinded biosphere to get that vanity.

I like being one of the hand full of coms with arbiter helmet, why should there be more of us just because people are whining about not playing during that cap?

They haven't recycled the cap vanity in pl, why should they do it in SL?

To heck with this idea, you gotta deal with it just like people on pl do.

Sorry for being blunt.

not really idgaf if you get mad or not, and if you see this then well played sir ;p

couldnt say better myself they earned it

Uzii
05-06-2013, 12:37 PM
U r just like litte kids. Bc u wont be so special anymore? doesnt need to be easy to get it, something comparable hard to do as u need to get this vanity. its no ones fault that some players started to play from lvl 41 cap.
and if u want to argue abt "little kids" i can see ur "maturity" on deck everytime i log in.

gison
05-06-2013, 01:04 PM
Lol most of the players in sl who are cocky and immature started @ 46 cap :]

Deazafla
05-06-2013, 01:17 PM
^^^^^^^ lies!!!! Because when did YOU start? The veterans r very cocky and I think they forget this is just a game :0
your status here means nothing in the real world. Sts will in fact bring back the helmet because that's what they do.. Recycle and re-use and no amount of complaints or riots will keep it from happening.

quanebo
05-06-2013, 02:12 PM
^^^^^^^ lies!!!! Because when did YOU start? The veterans r very cocky and I think they forget this is just a game :0
your status here means nothing in the real world. Sts will in fact bring back the helmet because that's what they do.. Recycle and re-use and no amount of complaints or riots will keep it from happening.

I guarantee sts wont. if they do they will get so much complaints and more people quiting. they will recycle or recolor anything but arbiters.

Uzii
05-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Lol most of the players in sl who are cocky and immature started @ 46 cap :]

interesting bc i always see only veterans talking bs in base. no offence to anyone, its just what i see and its not a pleasant reading.

I guarantee sts wont. if they do they will get so much complaints and more people quiting. they will recycle or recolor anything but arbiters.

a lot already quit. and thers no arbiter this cap yet. no one knows if it will be, as no one from mods or devs sayed smth abt it. hard to say what will and not will be in this game, bc right now its only fifth wheel on a cart.

Deazafla
05-06-2013, 03:45 PM
Agree 100% @uzii

Phantasm0162
05-06-2013, 03:52 PM
then the veterans will get mad which would cause a sl riot and people will quit..

Lots of people have already quit so bringin back helms prob wouldnt make a diff i for one would like the helms back i missed that cap hahahaha

quanebo
05-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Lots of people have already quit so bringin back helms prob wouldnt make a diff i for one would like the helms back i missed that cap hahahaha

I would love to have em back too, was lazy to cap durin 31 36 n 41 lol, but if they actually do (highly doubt it) make it at least twice as hard to get.. not fair for those who actually worked for it before._.

Deazafla
05-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Well of course they wouldn't just be giving them out for free.... If they do bring it back it would be a cap vanity people would already have to work twice as hard as the people before because xp would be way higher than the first cap. So it would be fair :)

javier995
05-06-2013, 07:17 PM
U r just like litte kids. Bc u wont be so special anymore? doesnt need to be easy to get it, something comparable hard to do as u need to get this vanity. its no ones fault that some players started to play from lvl 41 cap.
and if u want to argue abt "little kids" i can see ur "maturity" on deck everytime i log in.

Little kids? Who said anything about little kids? I'm just like a little kid? That's hilarious, I'm not the one whining about something I didn't get.

My maturity? I couldn't care less if you see how "mature" I am.

Why should the vanity be available to you? What makes the SL community so damn special that the devs should bring back a cap vanity because a portion of the community is whining? The pl community hasn't gotten recycled vanity caps, why should you?

We're very cocky? I've seen many non-veterans who are way more cocky than the veterans. Most veterans act cocky because they are mocking people, some do it to establish "dominance" when these non-veterans want to trash talk. It's just a game? Yes it is just a game, but when you spend over a year playing it and spend money on it it becomes a part of your life.

But I'm curious, if it is in fact just a game then why are you bothered by the fact that you don't have something others have? Why do you want the devs to recycle it? It's just a game, it shouldn't matter to you whether you have one little piece of pixels right?

I mean, it is just a game right ?

You want the helmets back so badly? Have the devs recolor them and make them worth as much as a rivet.

deathcan
05-06-2013, 07:34 PM
No they shouldnt ever put a recycled or the proper helm bak in for another chance sure they can make a new set new vanity range thats starts with the helm again but not this current set it wouldnt be fair for us that actually grinded bio deck for 2 weeks straights gettingjust under half an xp per kill but id happily support an entirely new "one time only set" all sts needa to do is reach out to the community we all have fantastic ideas if there stuk with the ideas side of things

deathcan
05-06-2013, 07:38 PM
And if everyone gets another chance it WONT be special because every man and his dog will have the helm then it will no longer have its "WOW" factor

ShadowGunX
05-06-2013, 08:58 PM
idc. i got all three arbiter piece.
i feel bad for those lazy guys *chuckles*

quanebo
05-06-2013, 09:12 PM
idc. i got all three arbiter piece.
i feel bad for those lazy guys *chuckles*

wich would be me ._.

FluidShot
05-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Little kids? Who said anything about little kids? I'm just like a little kid? That's hilarious, I'm not the one whining about something I didn't get when it.

Why should the vanity be available to you? What makes the SL community so damn special that the devs should bring back a cap vanity because a portion of the community is whining? The pl community hasn't gotten recycled vanity caps, why should you?

We're very cocky? I've seen many non-veterans who are way more cocky than the veterans. Most veterans act cocky because they are mocking people, some do it to establish "dominance" when these non-veterans want to trash talk. It's just a game? Yes it is just a game, but when you spend over a year playing it and spend money on it it becomes a part of your life.

But I'm curious, if it is in fact just a game then why are you bothered by the fact that you don't have something others have? Why do you want the devs to recycle it? It's just a game, it shouldn't matter to you whether you have one little piece of pixels right?

You want the helmets back so badly? Have the devs recolor them and make them worth as much as a rivet.

+999999

Actually though, being someone who only has the 46 arbiter, I agree 100%.

In my experience, the veterans in SL are much more level-headed than the other players. Nice to see, when there are so many new people who take the game so seriously.

I would much rather keep the veterans in the game, than have them quit because the arbiter pieces were made available again. I would much rather have the presence of nice, friendly veterans, than the game be full of new, short term players thinking they are veterans because they have the arbiter pieces.

I think it would be better for SL if the veterans stayed, than make a bunch of new players happy.

Just My Opinion...

Conquered
05-07-2013, 12:31 AM
Yep, This is the result of the recycled items.
Yes im also a veteran player but miss the cap at 36. Ik how it feels... All i can say is that we just RESPECT the veteran players. Its good that we just let them at peace and avoid this cocky things. Plus if there were another or more recycled things. Its just destroy the game and Less fun.

ShadowGunX
05-07-2013, 12:45 AM
u r just like litte kids. Bc u wont be so special anymore? Doesnt need to be easy to get it, something comparable hard to do as u need to get this vanity. Its no ones fault that some players started to play from lvl 41 cap.
And if u want to argue abt "little kids" i can see ur "maturity" on deck everytime i log in.

interesting bc i always see only veterans talking bs in base. No offence to anyone, its just what i see and its not a pleasant reading.

uzii

ShadowGunX
05-07-2013, 12:47 AM
Another Pokemon gif to express how i feel about this:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9wl50Ac1i1r72ht7o1_500.gif

LOL i like ur dragonite's rage face animation :P

Uzii
05-07-2013, 03:52 AM
Little kids? Who said anything about little kids? I'm just like a little kid? That's hilarious, I'm not the one whining about something I didn't get.

I said, maybe i shouldnt. but i said no offence to anyone, its based on my experience. and ur the one whining here, no one who want the chance is so emotive and angry as u.

u dont need to prove me anything. sorry abt the little kids but i already explained why and as further the discussion goes, some of u just prove my point (@ShadowgunX)

PL is different and SL is different. the OP is just asking abt opinion, no anger, no rage no whining. i said my opinion. And why it should be available to me? as i said thers no ones fault not playing at that time. i joined at lvl 41 cap and if it will be same hard or even harder as u had it to get that vanity, do u think anyone can acomplish it? no one said anything abt easy way or give away. just a chance to desrve it. maybe in different color to divide who gets it in first so u can have ur "specialty".

and u want to prove ur "dominance" the way "whos more cocky?" but thats just neverending circle. i bet ur smart enough to find other way to prove. not that i agree with the "dominance". respect should be on both sides, no one is "big boss" here or? do i miss something?

No one used the words "just a game" in this thread only u. why does matter few more pixels to u then? bc ur dominance will be threatened? i dont think thats the right attitude. truly said it doesnt bother me so much to have that arbiter piece, but ur arguments againts r not very valuable, and if there could be that chance im not against it. as i said, hard way, not everyone can make it, only ones that truly want.

This is just a hypotehtical discussion. Thers no future plans for this game at the moment. This thread will be long forgoten, when there will be actual change to the game. Nothing to be angry abt.

@ShadowgunX that was just a very offensive personal attack, basicaly proved my point u quoted.

ShadowGunX
05-07-2013, 07:15 AM
@ShadowgunX that was just a very offensive personal attack, basicaly proved my point u quoted.

idc. its "tit for tat"
u too very offesively attacked all veteran players. m also veteran.
now get outta from here.

quanebo
05-07-2013, 03:16 PM
well **** is about to go down here now...time to leave before the flaming begins

Uzii
05-07-2013, 03:36 PM
well **** is about to go down here now...time to leave before the flaming begins

flaming ... not worth it.

javier995
05-07-2013, 08:19 PM
I said, maybe i shouldnt. but i said no offence to anyone, its based on my experience. and ur the one whining here, no one who want the chance is so emotive and angry as u.

u dont need to prove me anything. sorry abt the little kids but i already explained why and as further the discussion goes, some of u just prove my point (@ShadowgunX)

PL is different and SL is different. the OP is just asking abt opinion, no anger, no rage no whining. i said my opinion. And why it should be available to me? as i said thers no ones fault not playing at that time. i joined at lvl 41 cap and if it will be same hard or even harder as u had it to get that vanity, do u think anyone can acomplish it? no one said anything abt easy way or give away. just a chance to desrve it. maybe in different color to divide who gets it in first so u can have ur "specialty".

and u want to prove ur "dominance" the way "whos more cocky?" but thats just neverending circle. i bet ur smart enough to find other way to prove. not that i agree with the "dominance". respect should be on both sides, no one is "big boss" here or? do i miss something?

No one used the words "just a game" in this thread only u. why does matter few more pixels to u then? bc ur dominance will be threatened? i dont think thats the right attitude. truly said it doesnt bother me so much to have that arbiter piece, but ur arguments againts r not very valuable, and if there could be that chance im not against it. as i said, hard way, not everyone can make it, only ones that truly want.

This is just a hypotehtical discussion. Thers no future plans for this game at the moment. This thread will be long forgoten, when there will be actual change to the game. Nothing to be angry abt.

I'm whining? About what? I have nothing to whine about, I have the helmets so why would I whine. Now I'm angry? If I put my opinion in a certain way it makes me angry? No, but the stupidity in the arguments for it irritate me. If I was in fact angry, you'd be able notice it. Don't make assumptions of my emotion.

The whining wasn't for the OP, the whining is for those posting on the thread whining about not being here during the cap.

Just bc you weren't here you think you should get the chance of getting it? That's stupid, I go back to my pl example. The two may be different, but the cap vanity concept is the same: you reach the cap and you get a vanity. If they haven't had recycled vanity, the SL community shouldn't be special.

Did I say that I want to prove my dominance? No, but you just automatically assumed that. I couldn't care less if someone wants to try to look better than me, I get cocky at times but I don't need to establish any dominance. Those who respect me will respect me, those who don't respect me won't; I am fine with either one, I don't really care which one you're a part of. I respect anyone who deserves respect; respect isn't given, by me, automatically, it's earned.

No one said those words in this thread?

Gosh, I guess they didn't right? I mean, this quote totally doesn't show anyone saying it.

Did I say it didn't bother me? No I didn't, don't mix up my words and try to comprehend what I say before blindly responding.

It does bother me if they get recycled, bc I busted my butt off grinding to 36 since we were told they were only available in that cap. Which is why in arguing against the idea.

You want something hard to get it? How about making a time machine and going back in time so you can play it during that cap, sound hard enough? No? Right, maybe that's too easy.

ShadowGunX
05-07-2013, 09:16 PM
You want something hard to get it? How about making a time machine and going back in time so you can play it during that cap, sound hard enough? No? Right, maybe that's too easy.

+1 for this lol. like this one :-P

Mitchturbo
05-07-2013, 09:22 PM
How about making a time machine and going back in time so you can play it during that cap, sound hard enough? No? Right, maybe that's too easy.

<3 Timemachine <3

;-)

Rittik
05-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Expect the lock soon.

-Rik[Rittik]

Raghav
05-07-2013, 11:20 PM
FLAME MORE NUBS!!arbiter aint coming back!!

Conquered
05-07-2013, 11:59 PM
Go Go Go! Veteran vs New Players wooooooooh!! I bet 1c for VETERANS!!!

SuRfY
05-08-2013, 02:57 AM
Just like what the Arbiter's Helm description suggests... LOL.

gison
05-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Lol nice ^
I had a bunch but deleted them, didnt need them. :p

Uzii
05-08-2013, 08:33 AM
Yep u whine. if u look on this thead its only u "veterans" who whine. bc no one else have the right to own the thing u have. everyone else just said opinion. i dont care if i have that helm or not, so ur hate against me has no point. i just said that ur arguments against it r not very valuable, but u call my arguments stupid, really? and abt that dominance or whatever u guys need to have is true, read ur post carefully, u practicaly said it.
all this started when i called u guys little kids. my bad i admit it. we have a saying "the shooted goose shouts", im curious how many geese shout after this post, that is if it not get locked (hope u understand). bc u guys just cant talk normaly, but u need to flame and prove that u r better then everyone else. if u want argue no one said that, u said it maybe not obviously but its there, that impression.
without new playes the game will die (u think it has no meaning here, but it has; if u want to argue abt it, u dont read carefully.)

FLAME MORE NUBS!!arbiter aint coming back!!

lol thx saiyen for that nub. as u see its only me arguing with u guys. i dont care. but i will be happy to see it in game bc it will make u guys mad.
but i was always nice to u in game...meh

and "u reach the cap u get the vanity" doesnt seem to work this cap....

so Let the geese shout

javier995
05-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Yep u whine. if u look on this thead its only u "veterans" who whine. bc u dont want this. everyone else just said opinion. i dont care if i have that helm or not, so ur hate against me has no point. i just said that ur arguments against it r not very valuable, but u call my arguments stupid, really? and abt that dominance or whatever u guys need to have is true, read ur post carefully, u practicaly said it.
all this started when i called u guys little kids. my bad i admit it. we have a saying "the shooted goose shouts", im curious how many geese shout after this post, that is if it not get locked (hope u understand). bc u guys just cant talk normaly, but u need to flame and prove that u r better then everyone else. if u want argue no one said that, u said it maybe not obviously but its there, that impression.
without new playes the game will die (u think it has no meaning here, but it has; if u want to argue abt it, u dont read carefully.)

I'm whining about the idea? Oh no, I'm just giving my opinion just like you. The other veterans? They're just laughing at the fact you think STS would do something as stupid as that, I'm just the one who's blunt enough to say something.

I hate you? How do you come to that conclusion? Just bc someone argues with you it doesn't mean they hate you.

If you truly don't case whether or not you get the helmet, why even give your opinion?

Yes, your arguments are stupid; that is my opinion.

Not everyone needs dominance, like I said idc; me arguing about an idea doesn't mean I'm trying to establish dominance.

Flaming? Us? I'm sorry, but who was it that started the flaming? Wasn't it you with the "little kids" statement? Of course it was, you admit it yourself. I don't need to flame to prove I'm better than anyone, I don't need to prove anything; I'm not here do impress anyone or prove my dominance, I play bc I like playing. Funny huh? But guess what, not everyone wants to establish dominance.

Argue? Call it what you will, discussion/conversation/argument etc. But when someone starts to insult the other party, I tend to think of that as an argument.

Who said we didn't want new players? I'll be happy with more players showing up, what I won't be happy is letting them have access to something that was supposed do be a one time thing.

Try to read this carefully yourself; don't take our anything that's apparently implicitly said in my posts, I say everything explicitly I don't need to beat around the bush.

Uzii
05-08-2013, 09:11 AM
I'm whining about the idea? Oh no, I'm just giving my opinion just like you. The other veterans? They're just laughing at the fact you think STS would do something as stupid as that, I'm just the one who's blunt enough to say something.

yes u r.

I hate you? How do you come to that conclusion? Just bc someone argues with you it doesn't mean they hate you.

did u read other posts?

If you truly don't case whether or not you get the helmet, why even give your opinion?

Bc i can give my opinion.

Yes, your arguments are stupid; that is my opinion.

No comment for this.

Not everyone needs dominance, like I said idc; me arguing about an idea doesn't mean I'm trying to establish dominance.

i did write it abt that part u (other players) being cocky and all in game, guess u dont even read what u wrote.

Flaming? Us? I'm sorry, but who was it that started the flaming? Wasn't it you with the "little kids" statement? Of course it was, you admit it yourself. I don't need to flame to prove I'm better than anyone, I don't need to prove anything; I'm not here do impress anyone or prove my dominance, I play bc I like playing. Funny huh? But guess what, not everyone wants to establish dominance.

but i was right, and i guess u should read what u wrote and edit to the meaning u saying here. u still keep proving, and ur the first goose.

Argue? Call it what you will, discussion/conversation/argument etc. But when someone starts to insult the other party, I tend to think of that as an argument.

im not native english so it was first word that came in mind

Who said we didn't want new players? I'll be happy with more players showing up, what I won't be happy is letting them have access to something that was supposed do be a one time thing.

again read what u wrote and what impression u get.

Try to read this carefully yourself; don't take our anything that's apparently implicitly said in my posts, I say everything explicitly I don't need to beat around the bush.

thats all

Conquered
05-08-2013, 09:19 AM
Yep u whine. if u look on this thead its only u "veterans" who whine. bc no one else have the right to own the thing u have. everyone else just said opinion. i dont care if i have that helm or not, so ur hate against me has no point. i just said that ur arguments against it r not very valuable, but u call my arguments stupid, really? and abt that dominance or whatever u guys need to have is true, read ur post carefully, u practicaly said it.

lol thx saiyen for that nub. as u see its only me arguing with u guys. i dont care. but i will be happy to see it in game bc it will make u guys mad.
but i was always nice to u in game...meh

and "u reach the cap u get the vanity" doesnt seem to work this cap....

so Let the geese shout
Us "veterans" only whine? Lol
Theres really no right for new players to have the past items in the past time and there were no such games that gives new players what veterans have.

Yes, your Stupid we didnt wanted new players to die. We wanted more for fun and have a nice play. Who the heck told u the game will die? NO! Bcuz of your stupidity alot of players and a couple of new players complaining bcuz of your stupid post. Hope you understand what game means.

Uzii
05-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Us "veterans" only whine? Lol
Theres really no right for new players to have the past items in the past time and there were no such games that gives new players what veterans have.

Yes, your Stupid we didnt wanted new players to die. We wanted more for fun and have a nice play. Who the heck told u the game will die? NO! Bcuz of your stupidity alot of players and a couple of new players complaining bcuz of your stupid post. Hope you understand what game means.

second. and FYI i never called anyone stupid i restrain from that. i didnt tell the game will die. and im not a new player, my join date on forum doesnt mean my join date in game, thats way older.

Edit: guess its over, starting using this words (see quote).

Conquered
05-08-2013, 09:37 AM
second. and FYI i never called anyone stupid i restrain from that. i didnt tell the game will die. and im not a new player, my join date on forum doesnt mean my join date in game, thats way older.

Edit: guess its over, starting using this words (see quote).

did i say that u said "called anyone stupid?"
what i said is YOUR stupid. "Game will die" as you said "without new players will die? same meaning and IF your not a new player, why you ask for arbiters? Lawlawlawlawlawlawlawl as i said before "theres no such game that gives new players what veterans have in the past time"

javier995
05-08-2013, 09:41 AM
yes u r.

did u read other posts?

Bc i can give my opinion.

No comment for this.

i did write it abt that part u (other players) being cocky and all in game, guess u dont even read what u wrote.

but i was right, and i guess u should read what u wrote and edit to the meaning u saying here. u still keep proving, and ur the first goose.

im not native english so it was first word that came in mind

again read what u wrote and what impression u get.

thats all

No, I'm not. It is not my fault that you misinterpret my words and see them as whining.

I do not have to read other posts, you said that I was hating. I have no hate towards you, I have no reason to hate you.
I do read what I write, it's you who blindly hits post.

I don't give a damn if I'm the first goose or not.

Nowhere in my post do I give the impression that I don't want new players in the game. Don't misinterpret my words.

Uzii
05-08-2013, 09:56 AM
No, I'm not. It is not my fault that you misinterpret my words and see them as whining.

I do not have to read other posts, you said that I was hating. I have no hate towards you, I have no reason to hate you.
I do read what I write, it's you who blindly hits post.

I don't give a damn if I'm the first goose or not.

Nowhere in my post do I give the impression that I don't want new players in the game. Don't misinterpret my words.

so dont just blindly answer and quot and i will not missinterpret. I didnt quoted anyone in a post i said that so why u assume i was talking abt u?

We're very cocky? I've seen many non-veterans who are way more cocky than the veterans. Most veterans act cocky because they are mocking people, some do it to establish "dominance" when these non-veterans want to trash talk.

this talk ur attitude towards new players, and all that dominance and all.*

and i forgot these by @Sizari (i knew i missed smth)

I would much rather keep the veterans in the game, than have them quit because the arbiter pieces were made available again. I would much rather have the presence of nice, friendly veterans, than the game be full of new, short term players thinking they are veterans because they have the arbiter pieces.

Is my english so bad? oh well.

did i say that u said "called anyone stupid?"
what i said is YOUR stupid. "Game will die" as you said "without new players will die? same meaning and IF your not a new player, why you ask for arbiters? Lawlawlawlawlawlawlawl as i said before "theres no such game that gives new players what veterans have in the past time"

yes exactly u did.
the developers will do what will be good for bussines and that can be anything. they now focus on al, and sl is 5th weel. i over and over just repeat myself.

Phantasm0162
05-08-2013, 09:01 PM
This thing still goin on? Sheesh! Lol

Deazafla
05-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Wow this post went south lol.

First let me say my apologies for not making what I was trying to say clear.. What I should've said "the veterans I!! have come across" and there is enough cockiness to go around in sl really not just the vets I've met. Im actually friends with really nice vets... So that's my bad.. I didnt mean to offend anyone.

Second
I'm not bothered.
If they bring it back cool and if not oh well.
You're right it's just pixels!
what I DID say was that the devs recycle and re-use all the time.. I mean am I wrong?
And I said they would do it again because they will that's what they do regardless of how we feel about it. If they do bring it back as a capping vanity the only way it would be fair to the vets is if it was recolored or made entirely different from the first one. then the vets would still have the original helmet and hopefully still be happy. Then it could be a arbiters 2nd edition or something (can't we compromise?)

The ONLY thing that has me bothered is how u (javier995) are putting words in my mouth! I never said I was bothered by not having a helmet or that I wanted it badly! You're making assumptions from the things that I have said. I was giving my opinion on the post.

Uzii
05-09-2013, 12:53 AM
nice post @Deazafla

I speak one last time

interesting bc i always see only veterans talking bs in base. no offence to anyone, its just what i see and its not a pleasant reading.

I hit the right spot didnt I. U can say what every u want, does not change my experince, and i say no offence to anyone, but some took it personaly, and needed to prove smth but u can use whatever big words u want, its just show off with empty words. not even offensive words will change that experience, nor the experience of some other players. just make it deeper, and prove my words.

i said also this

and u want to prove ur "dominance" the way "whos more cocky?" but thats just neverending circle.

but u can do whatever u want guys, u dont need to prove me anything. but next time u can try to prove to sts support team.

a lot already quit. and thers no arbiter this cap yet. no one knows if it will be, as no one from mods or devs sayed smth abt it. hard to say what will and not will be in this game, bc right now its only fifth wheel on a cart.

i didnt wanted to continue, bc it all so in mist, but sadly got carried away.

they do that pretty oft lately. same events and same things...

as for op yes why not..

with this agree with @Deazafla.

the developers will do what will be good for bussines and that can be anything. .
They can even put it in store for platinum if they think players will buy, im not saying they will. just that thers that possibility. and u can see it in past how many times they did those kind of things. im not fan of this. if so i will more likely see it as hard earned, or crafted where u need to collect very very rare ingredients and recipe for it, that will add some new other aspect to the game.

but it doesnt bother me much, i dont need to own that helm, im just saying im not against, and putting my opinion bc I can.

maybe in different color to divide who gets it in first

u must agree they do that. but right now just the reason it will make u guys mad is enough. i realize u r just a minority, but u irritated me so much in this post.

ShadowGunX
05-09-2013, 07:25 AM
i speak one last time

aaahhh atlast.

Conquered
05-09-2013, 08:30 AM
sounds Fair to me. 2nd Edition of Arbiter! just make it a different look. Fair for veterans and New players.. Damn idk arbiter when i was in 36 cap. Im noob HuHuHu *sniff* :(

Cahaun
05-09-2013, 02:51 PM
Wouldn't a second chance for Arbiters Helm be nice!!! Anyone else think so?:hopelessness:
I think that having a second different set of cap items would be best so far.
Pocket Legends already had to go through this all. What solved the problem was by the devs making a different set of cap items for the new players while the old players could still use their older cap items as a symbol of them capping at a certain part of the game.

ShadowGunX
05-10-2013, 05:05 AM
im noob

ikr :-d

Conquered
05-10-2013, 06:35 AM
ikr :-d

PvP then? dont mock much

ShadowGunX
05-10-2013, 12:09 PM
PvP then? dont mock much

sure :-)
when i hav bought a new good wifi router :-D

Aracnus
05-11-2013, 09:55 PM

+2 Javi..

I acompletely agree with this, i hear people complaining all the time about being poor.. or begging me for my squid or mech, or unavailable vans.. They need to just get over it like you said, because they're just pixels made to look like cool items!

Sure, it'd be cool if i could have all 3 arbiter chest, and 1 arbiter helm for engi, but really, i'm fine with no head, and 2 chests..

+999999

Actually though, being someone who only has the 46 arbiter, I agree 100%.

In my experience, the veterans in SL are much more level-headed than the other players. Nice to see, when there are so many new people who take the game so seriously.

I think it would be better for SL if the veterans stayed, than make a bunch of new players happy.

Just My Opinion...
Nicely, put.. but, sadly i don't think this will happen.. If you haven't noticed almost every Vet is gone because SL was neglected, and or, shoved into a corner by AL (like other STS games)

Becuase of this, almost all of SL is full or nubs, beggers, and horrible merchants..