PDA

View Full Version : Elite mines

Otriocaky
05-03-2013, 05:35 PM
New Nordia elite mines, is it worth spending 10 plat to gain anything from inside, also is it hard or easy?

Greencrow
05-03-2013, 05:46 PM
New Nordia elite mines, is it worth spending 10 plat to gain anything from inside, also is it hard or easy?

Idk, I didnt enter there and never will be :) unless they'll make it free, lol. I think it is the same difficulty as elite bosses in nordr.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Otriocaky
05-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Ahh right, I was thinking of buying plat for it but if it is like normal bosses then i don't see much point.

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Welllll....it does save you the hassle of getting thru the mobs...u have the same drop chance etc. but without mobs. Also for those goin for APs (like me) you have all the bosses lined up waiting for you to kill them :)

Energizeric
05-04-2013, 06:41 PM
It's still just as hard as fighting the elite bosses in their regular dungeons. I did it once today with a nice group so I could get all of the boss achievements and I still managed to die around a dozen times.

Otriocaky
05-04-2013, 07:02 PM
Thanks

Jurassic45
05-05-2013, 03:16 AM
STS wanted to give something 'exclusive' for the platinum buyers and this is the result. I don't think it's worth it. The only thing that's positive about it is the time saving. The rest is just the same (loot drop, experience, difficulty etc.) You could say it's for the lazy ones who want a quick rush and gain quick loot.

Nikkiii
05-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Its so good. (: I like this update very much. It is worth spending for.

Lady_Pebbles
05-06-2013, 11:45 PM
Well it is one of those exclusive features of the game that merely serves as a convinient way for players to farm the Nordr bosses. While StS profits from it in order to get more stuff for all the games within their budget(s).

LwMark
05-06-2013, 11:46 PM
STS wanted to give something 'exclusive' for the platinum buyers and this is the result. I don't think it's worth it. The only thing that's positive about it is the time saving. The rest is just the same (loot drop, experience, difficulty etc.) You could say it's for the lazy ones who want a quick rush and gain quick loot.

Thats the point

perc85
05-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Mines killed the market for selling elite gold chests. went from 80-100k for gold to 50k for a gold. for ppl who can't buy plat it just nerfed our selling market. plat buyers already have advantage with elicits and usually better equip. they should have to fight just as hard as the rest for drop items

Bebsi
05-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Mines killed the market for selling elite gold chests. went from 80-100k for gold to 50k for a gold. for ppl who can't buy plat it just nerfed our selling market. plat buyers already have advantage with elicits and usually better equip. they should have to fight just as hard as the rest for drop items

U must be new to STS games...

That was standard in PL, they called it... uh.. turntable dungeons? ... can't remember
Plat entry fee.

What can u expect in the future?
1h reroll elixier
Thrasher with 4x xp, 3x armor, health and dmg
but before Trasher is introduced they bring the 2x elixier ... and after that the 3x experience elixier ^_^

And ur totally wrong that everybody should fight as hard as others.
If that would be the case and nobody would spend plat u and I know that this game will no longer exist.
So just accept that plat spenders will have it easier here and there or look for another game because STS games are just like this and it'll probably never change.

GoldOilDrugs
06-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Hello guys, I have won a ticket for the mines. But unfortunately I am 30 lvl and I would like to wait until I reach the 31 lvl. Will the ticket disappear after a while?

katish
06-02-2013, 05:11 PM
It should be valid for 4 hours or until you kill the first boss inside the mine.

It's doable as a level 30, just get a good group who knows what theiy're doing.

illego
06-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Got a free one from Klaas a few days ago and I can never find a group. Waited for 20 min and I see one person show up, see a rogue and leave.

Not worth it unless you have any group available. Can't seem to pug it.

Sent from my NookTablet using Tapatalk 2

itsmagic
06-03-2013, 02:11 AM
Totally worth it if u got a group.
One run i had; 1 Elite golden warchest 1 entomed hammer of warfare and a nexus egg! :p
In 1 run!!

Alhuntrazeck
06-03-2013, 05:18 AM
Gold, please do not necro threads.

Your elixir will remain with you in towns and will count down when you enter a zone outside the towns.