PDA

View Full Version : notorious hooks bleeding proc killing inaninates

xxsaraixx
05-03-2013, 06:27 PM
It appears that the spreading bleeding proc of hooks affects shadow veil and trap duration. The bleeding affect seems to transfer from a bleeding mob to traps and veils. A health bar will appear over the veil or trap and it will visibly bleed out then the veil or trap will prematurely disappear. I don't think you can make the trap or veil bleed directly, you have to proc bleeding on a mob in range of trap or veil and then it will spread. Feel free to contact me if there are questions about it. Thanks.

Carapace
05-04-2013, 02:18 AM
we took an initial look at this but didn't see any reason to believe it would be doing this. We're looking into it (but probably starting Monday ;) )

Spicy1
05-05-2013, 12:47 PM
we took an initial look at this but didn't see any reason to believe it would be doing this. We're looking into it (but probably starting Monday ;) )

I can confirm that for some reason traps and shadow veil durations are not so long what those should be when we have a rogue using hooks in party. Please look into it :)

Defatsu
05-06-2013, 03:05 PM
hope this is fixed asap.
if there is 1 hook user in pt it makes all traps and veils, just waste of skillpoints.

Swede
05-06-2013, 05:06 PM
We've confirmed it and will fix it asap. Thanks guys.

xxsaraixx
05-06-2013, 07:08 PM
thanks