PDA

View Full Version : Not fair at all

psychoscream
05-03-2013, 06:45 PM
So I have been spending hours and hours in watchers tomb to level up and im still lev 30 like alot of other players , while other players leveled up from level 25 to 31 in 2 hours because of the bug and thats not fair , and thats why me and all level 30 players are demanding a fair amount of XP ,thanks for understanding

Note : correct me if am wrong ,and please dont remove this thread
What was the bug : each ice patch at jaurn Woods was giving about 150 XP which = 300 XP in 20 seconds = 900 x60=57000 XP in 1 hour

Rare
05-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Edit: why bother

psychoscream
05-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Say what ?!! The XP double was official and the bug wasnt why do I have to spend hours for leveling up while other levelled up in minutes !!

Rare
05-03-2013, 06:56 PM
Say what ?!! The XP double was official and the bug wasnt why do I have to spend hours for leveling up while other levelled up in minutes !!

Cry more. That will solve everything. I leveled two toons to 31 prior to the nordr xp buff. Life is tough. Live with it.

psychoscream
05-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Hmmm no comment

sc0tt nai1z
05-03-2013, 07:03 PM
I didn't know there was a glitch. I leveled up the hard way and yes it took forever. But that's the way it goes. For those that got lucky, good for them. I bet if you had jumped on that glitch bandwagon you wouldn't be here complaining. Suck it up and drive on.

Lalarie
05-03-2013, 07:05 PM
What about the people who lvled up to 31 the hard way before the glitch? I think it is totally fair

psychoscream
05-03-2013, 07:11 PM
What about the people who lvled up to 31 the hard way before the glitch? I think it is totally fair
It isnt fair for lev 31 and lev 30 players

Khylan
05-03-2013, 07:35 PM
In most MMO's you would get rolled back for an experience exploit. They probably don't have capability on such a large scale or it would have been done hehe.

psychoscream
05-03-2013, 07:50 PM
Thanks for being polite , and you too lala

gundamsone
05-03-2013, 08:11 PM
In most MMO's you would get rolled back for an experience exploit. They probably don't have capability on such a large scale or it would have been done hehe.
Correction, in most MMO's if you're intentionally abusing a bug then it's banhammer for you.
When you're 26+ levelling to 30's you should know better than to abuse these things.

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2013, 08:12 PM
Hmm. What do you mean by the icepatches? The experience got in Nordr and Jurn woods is increased officially. But if that isn't wat u were talking about, do clarify. Thanks.

sc0tt nai1z
05-03-2013, 08:18 PM
Hmm. What do you mean by the icepatches? The experience got in Nordr and Jurn woods is increased officially. But if that isn't wat u were talking about, do clarify. Thanks.
Looks like someone's wanting to try to abuse another glitch ;) jk bro

psychoscream
05-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Ice patches are those which can be ignited at jaurn woods there is 2 ice patches
when you ignite any one of them you get 140 xp , sts now officially removed this bug
THANKS

DebbieMoon
05-03-2013, 10:32 PM
well goodthing ts alredy been fixed..:distracted:

chitgoks
05-03-2013, 11:04 PM
hmmm wonder what sts will do about this. it is totally unfair esp fpr those who did not even use an xp elixir.

but well when i knew about it i also did a few runs and leveled my impt pets.

didnt expect it would be fixed in a day. i was looking forward to the weekend he he he

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

psychoscream
05-03-2013, 11:09 PM
hahahahhaha

Jcyee
05-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Well tough luck then. It's part of the game. There will always be bugs that exist and we'll have to deal with them until they are fixed.

Elf-Orc-Naga
05-04-2013, 12:01 AM
too late i am now lvl 31 with elixir power... can we activate those "bug" with plat nxtime??? guys in forum pls spread news early. hahaha. for tge topic, i think it isnt unfair, theyre just lucky noticing those xp grant... its not players problem but sts quality of game... i might be quiting this game if i feel stress dont enjoy and treated unfair. check my sig :)

Jurassic45
05-04-2013, 06:33 AM
It isnt fair for lev 31 and lev 30 players

Just because something isn't fair, doesn't mean people 'deserve' a compensation for that. Yes, it does take quite some time, but the game held a bug that was discovered by some players. That you, and many other players, didn't notice this misstake in the game, doesn't give you the right to claim a 'fair' amount of xp. Besides, STS didn't do this on purpose. Life isn't fair and just like Aedenos said 'crying' more doesn't help it either. Positive things come and go, it's up to you to discover them ;)

Uzii
05-04-2013, 09:06 AM

yes it is.

For OP:
my first steps were in nordr after xp incrase there, was totaly tired of wt4, so i gave it a chance. didnt really needed much, like 3k xp or so. its not really our fault u didnt try it and sticked to tombs. u had the same chance as other players.
and jurn woods is still better then wt4 in my opinion. faster less pots and its something new!

Lalarie
05-04-2013, 09:44 AM
yes it is.

my first steps were in nordr after xp incrase there, was totaly tired of wt4, so i gave it a chance. didnt really needed much, like 3k xp or so. its not really our fault u didnt try it and sticked to tombs. u had the same chance as other players.
and jurn woods is still better then wt4 in my opinion. faster less pots and its something new!

I didn't stick to tombs, get your facts straight please ;)

Uzii
05-04-2013, 10:36 AM
I didn't stick to tombs, get your facts straight please ;)

i quoted bc i agreed with u its totaly fair. the other part was mean for OP post. the space between is on purpose. but i edit for u to better understand.