PDA

View Full Version : Bug:m Tower Of Mardrom

Finderk
05-03-2013, 07:24 PM
Am using a Galaxy SIII
I can't climb the stairs after the secon level of the tower. There's only one option on the screen: Descent.

jb57542
05-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Did u clear all enemies from the second floor first? After first level this is a requirement to move on.

Rare
05-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Did u clear all enemies from the second floor first? After first level this is a requirement to move on.

It isn't a requirement unless something changed when nordr came out. You do need to run near the chest behind the mobs though

Chaim Nail
05-04-2013, 05:50 PM
I just walked through the first section of the tower without touching a single enemy and went to the 2nd level, then tried to go straight to the 3rd level still without killing any enemies and it only gave me the option to descend. Once I killed all the enemies & opened the chest on the 2nd level it let me go up to the 3rd level, then same with the 3rd level it only let me climb once I killed the enemies.

Rare
05-04-2013, 07:16 PM
I just walked through the first section of the tower without touching a single enemy and went to the 2nd level, then tried to go straight to the 3rd level still without killing any enemies and it only gave me the option to descend. Once I killed all the enemies & opened the chest on the 2nd level it let me go up to the 3rd level, then same with the 3rd level it only let me climb once I killed the enemies.

You only need to walk by the chest and it will unlock the third floor. Don't need to kill any mobs or open the chest.

Same with the third. You only have to walk to the other side of the room. Really, you don't have to kill a single mob to get all the way to the throne room. Of course the boss won't spawn then