PDA

View Full Version : SSS vs AS vs Nox

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Hey everyone, I'm originally a sorc and I've created a rogue alt. So anyway. Between Shadow Storm Shot, Aimed Shot and Noxious Bolt, which is the best? I'm talking damage, AoE, every aspect you can talk about.

Zuzeq
05-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Aim Shot is a must have for any Assassin. The upgrades are nothing but delish de-buffs. It also retains the ability the stack your crit to redic levels. When ppl see a rogue in a PuG they think "he is here to do damage" ya don't even need to inspect em to know it. You can't do that job to the full w/o Aim Shot. Nox, well..I made a whole tread on that..

Zerenix
05-04-2013, 12:10 AM
Aimed shot - All rogue must learn it to max because of its critical
SSS- Its good for AoE but it just hit once so i pick Noxious Bolt because of its effects
Noxious Bolt- Well its good in pvp i dunno if its good in PVE - I like it in pvp times because when you have bow you can kill them easily because of its poison when they try to run still continue to damage

Zerenix
05-04-2013, 12:12 AM
Aimed shot - All rogue must learn it to max because of its critical
SSS- Its good for AoE but it just hit once so i pick Noxious Bolt because of its effects
Noxious Bolt- Well its good in pvp i dunno if its good in PVE - I like it in pvp times because when you have bow you can kill them easily because of its poison when they try to run still continue to damage

Alhuntrazeck
05-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Well my build atm is AS, Nox, Heal, Shadow. How is that?

X29798
05-04-2013, 05:48 AM
Well my build atm is AS, Nox, Heal, Shadow. How is that?

Looks good. How is it?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Deadroth
05-04-2013, 05:56 AM
Hello :)

I have AS, NOX, RAZOR, PIERCER for now... And i need to say it's great build. I just charge nox into group of mobs.. next charge shield, piercer and i finish the others with AS.. I think my build is good for all in AL.

My opinions:

AS - The most precious skill for any Rogue. It is just perfect. Also good debuffs and buffs to Your stats :) It is must to rogue.

NB - Second most usefull bow skill for any Rogue. Amazing DMG from posion and AOE. Better than SSS

SSS - Just a waste of mana and coldown time. We have NOX LOL

Roth :)

Alhuntrazeck
05-05-2013, 02:52 AM
Thanks for your opinions dead! :)
X29798, the build works well for me (but I'm just a lvl 12, so I don't know if it'll remain as good). Thanks everyone for your comments and help.

ShadowGunX
05-05-2013, 09:47 AM
hmm u hav good build atm bt heal is nt needed in higher lvls coz boss can put u dwn by 2-3 hits. so it is better to heal by tapping potions then running off to get medic packs lol. u will need to respec later on elites.

i recommend maxing razor coz under veil it does massive dmg to group of mobs.

MattyMV
05-05-2013, 03:37 PM
I just charge nox into group of mobs.. next charge shield, piercer and i finish the others with AS.. I think my build is good for all in AL.

A better order for faster kills would be firing Nox into a mob for poison. Then firing a charged Aimed for Crits, shield + piercer. Kills will be significantly faster when you have Crits on piercer.

Alhuntrazeck
05-08-2013, 08:23 AM
Hmm, I thought Heal was a good skill in AL as a rogue...I like the concept of dropping a pack for healing later. I guess I'll stick with it. And razor...im not sure about that one. I mean, I like it cuz it affects enemies around me, but it doesn't hit so hard imo.